Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers (56336 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Why Do Nigerian Barbers Do This? / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by icankel: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Runs-barbers, these ones will abandone there shop to go barb one rich man in his house and keep u waiting in his shop
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by passiveincome01: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Comedian2019: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
The news carriers

This one will be telling you the latest news - true, half true and outright lies grin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by justphillips(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
My barber wants to b a musician,always playin his mixtape. Dont know how to tell him his songs r shit.he gives d best hair cut tho

Reminds me of Pato, the barber at Ola Street junction, bdpa
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Mikepascal(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
nikaShow:
Nice one op,

You should have added the ones that fuel always finish in their gen... grin grin grin
���
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Kvng6464: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
op 50% of barbers fr 9ja nah from kogi them and barbing nah 5and6 and sum go even dy play ebira song any how lyk say him dy vilage.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Mikepascal(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lolz
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by MikkieEl: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
There is no gorimapa on the list. grin
We move cool
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by ProfessorMukosh: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
The ones that like taking tips by force. If you're used to leaving your N50 with dem unto day you appreciate dem, the day you stand to collect your change... You go see dem for dream cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by raymondhill: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nice. Quite funny. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Deborah98(f): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
OP you forgot the over sabis,I remember back then in secondary School when I was still on low cut,I went to have a hair cut, just round cut but not too low and I went with my friend,she first had hers and it was perfect,I never open mouth tell oga the style I want boom my hair was gone,it was painful though,oga said he forgot I was barbing same style.....
Then the electricians, lolzzzzz these ones will go out every now and then to repair I pass my neighbor gen...
Las Las you forgot Whistlers, they'll be whistling up and down at your ear distracting you from hearing what people are saying....the list is endless...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by JayJayJesus: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
The last group for me should be those that will Barb you and sweat,so a word of caution,ones you notice that sweat from their body with the last customer,bro fake a phone call and never return,your destiny is about to cross Lagos express road with a dark shade at night.

I called them foolish but busy idiots

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by bodex196(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
smile.
Op have got a valuable experienced �
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by PrincessB1(f): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Babaken(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
8. The NOISY CLIPPER users

These ones will be using “I pass my neighbor clipper” to barb someone. From beginning till end they’ll be using screw driver to reduce volume of clipper. Ahhhhh...
bro's you wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
9. Your BARBER

This one knows you already... he always deliver! You don’t need to tell him what hairstyle you wants,he already knows. cool wink
lolz.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by JBoss25(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
seunny4lif:
How David De Gea sees Man Utd players when he is about to take goal kick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros why do u hate man u like this wtf
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Bobxin: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This looks like a real niggarrrz post

Lol, you always see the realness in niggers... Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
I couldn't help but laugh grin grin grin
Just get your own personal clippers to avoid stories that touch grin grin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by seunny4lif(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Bro I’m a die united fan
Go and check my posts
JBoss25:
Bros why do u hate man u like this wtf
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by blazepascal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
op you forgot

the ones DAT don't use to have change

the ones wey no sabi barb dem go say aah DAT style no go fit you. ...dem no sabi barb am oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by femi4: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:
10. ADD YOUR OWN NUMBER 10 wink

Reference: @dj_peejay Twitter

Cc. Lalasticlala
No 10: The ones that doesn't always have change. You ll here things like " Oga , change scarce o...you go add money join your change next time you dey barb "

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Jackossky(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you are in Lagos and want to be free from the above excessiveness by barbers, place a call to Femzy Barbing Salon. It's located at Badagry, a trial will definitely convince me you because a trial did convince me.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Olibboy: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
emaxjey:

Cc. Lalasticlala
Yhu didn't mention hungry wolf barber. na your money e go use buy food. e go just barb nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Olibboy: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
StacyO:
I couldn't help but laugh grin grin grin

Just get your own personal clippers to avoid stories that touch grin grin
E get one barber wey i tell I want Drake hairstyle. I show am for phone... na so e draw nonsense for my head...I no fit cry that day �
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by kelex3310: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Ones That Are So Dedicated,they Render Quality Services..... After Barbing They Can Even Help Burst Ur Pimples.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Majestybaba92(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingBaba1:
i believe you are right, but can you please educate me on how much a barber can earn according to your exposure on this topic out nigeria

Am a barber in Edo state and I earn up to 170k monthly
Barbing is very lucrative

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by chucky101(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Majestybaba92:

Am a barber in Edo state and I earn up to 170k monthly
Barbing is very lucrative

What part of Edo state? Benin?
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Caseless: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2020
emaxjey:
6. Road side Cinema

These ones will not face their barbing... They’ll keep “sharp” tv & start showing wrestling.... people will just gather the place, if you’re an introvert nothing can make you comfortable to barb there.
my case.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Majestybaba92(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2020
chucky101:

What part of Edo state? Benin?

Benin city
Upper sakponba
I work 7 days a week
I graduated last year, never thought the profession will be this lucrative.
I have been barbing for almost 10 years, I charge #300 for an haircut
I don't think I will leave this profession for a white colar job. Just barbing no other business included.
I am married with two kids
The key is know how to barb and have good Customer relationship.
It requires a lot of patience

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Slimjim6969(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2020
emaxjey:

Cc. Lalasticlala
the ones that don't stay in the shop,customers will be calling on the phone oga where u dey I dey ur shop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.