Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers (57669 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Why Do Nigerian Barbers Do This? / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by KingBaba1(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Majestybaba92:

Am a barber in Edo state and I earn up to 170k monthly
Barbing is very lucrative
wow thanks for the inspiration. I am also a upcoming barber, i learnt it for almost two years in ghana, but my boss doesn't like me, he always frustrate and hide the skill from me, but as naija breed that i am, i dey do well. Done with training and only need little polishing to upgrade my craft.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Bryanobi: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hahahaha My Ribs.......
emaxjey:
5. The street-treprenuer

These ones have plenty hustles inside one barbershop! There’s bet naija inside the shop,there’s viewing center, boutique inside,some even still have full chemist inside That same barbershop.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by DHaran: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
emaxjey:
“10 different types of BARBERS”

A THREAD cool

1. The POWDER masters

These ones will design your head with powder you’ll think they’ve given you the best cut of your life... until you go home and bath.
This barbers mostly you see them in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by Cousin9999: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
"Barbers" that do this:

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers by UTEWUOJO: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Those ones that have the best signpost to attract costumers but don't know jack, they can shock you with what they barb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars / Men Changing Their Clothes For A Wedding On Festac Road" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.