Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat (15069 Views)

2023: The 4 Candidates And The States They Would Win / 25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by muykem: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
This is my judgement after considering submission of parties involved. I hereby disqualify both APC and PDP from participating in the election.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by ZedicusZurZoran: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulaions to all of them. one thimgto take away is that these people dont care about the people. As citizens, our future is in our hands. do not vote APC, do not vote PDP. Do not vote any politician that decamps, its a sign of selfishness and lack of ideological conviction. vote a neutral person, thats if your vote will count o.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by realstars: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
This Is Not Jurt A Drama, This Is Fools Game, Because They Are Here To To Fool Us All.l
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Hudal59(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Uhmm angry
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by axeman2(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2020
visijo:
Never trust a lady that stays alone but keep 2 pillows...����‍♀️
why my dear explain?

1 Like

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by emmy512: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Big for nothing state
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by eedimo(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Ayade; A curse to my people.
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by okewumi: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Interesting news

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Pitakawman(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2020
LegacyB:
River state is now turning to a hub of funny News . Any ways the Governor too is a comedian so what do you expect.

Pls always try as much as u can to read carefully before commenting, op say cross rivers, so how Rivers state manage enter ?? undecided
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2020
All for the money
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Jabioro: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2020
If APC and PDP are still looking for more figures to beat or outwitted each other in every election,I have more figured..I can manufacture it off hands ... Useless mofos
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Femijohn198: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2020
politics salary should be reduced from 100,000 to 500,000.to curbs unattractive measure .it will not be do or die measure.
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Softgamer: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2020
i was thinking say na dino them wan front. when i say that poster i knew it must be a joke
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Sonoyom(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
ATAM!
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by toserve: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729728:

They are more than high mehn!
[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by toserve: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729809:

Too early May.
Biko stop this....biko!
[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Ushiesunday(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Hon. Jeri won the Primaries
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93729693:

Greedy Old Men!
Are they all high or mad or something!?

There was a country!!
Point of correction Monsieur Jarigbe Agom is not a greedy old man...he is a young man...you ma senior am..and he is Benevolent to a fault...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by mydivinely: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Cross River that in time past, use to have the most peaceful elections, see the mess we are in now, the only crime we committed was voting a Governor who had the best agenda and program, a Governor that Cried himself that he has failed, instead of trying to do his best after the Crocodile Tears, Causing more pains and affliction,
Cross River North wants Agom Jarigbe for Senate, but the Governor wants Odey, a man who agreed with him to complete this tenure so he (The Governor can take over come 2023) A senator who becomes Governor, wants to return back to senate, are u the only one, to the Extend people died in just primary election within one party,, i weep for cross river,i am not a politician but i know over 80% of CrossRiverians wants Jarigbe , but the Governor on his part want his own candidate,
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Mindlog:
For them t is not about going to the Senate to represent their people well but for personal gains thus the do or die mindset.
Not Jarigbe Agom...he is a youthful and Benevolent politician,Standing against the establishment candidate of the CRS govt.
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
invectives:
Point of correction Monsieur Jarigbe Agom is not a greedy old man...he is a young man...you ma senior am..and he is Benevolent to a fault...
This is noted.
It's obvious you know him better than us.
May the best candidate win.
Anything for the progress of our nation all around is what we want.
Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Cantonese:
Why won't there be such problems? Seeing what they stand to gain financially in the senate they will fight to finish. Whatever the case APC has no foothold there.

With zana,apc has more advantage than pdp there
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Sonoyom:
ATAM!

This is highly derogatory
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Ushiesunday:
Hon. Jeri won the Primaries

Partially
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
mydivinely:
Cross River that in time past, use to have the most peaceful elections, see the mess we are in now, the only crime we committed was voting a Governor who had the best agenda and program, a Governor that Cried himself that he has failed, instead of trying to do his best after the Crocodile Tears, Causing more pains and affliction,
Cross River North wants Agom Jarigbe for Senate, but the Governor wants Odey, a man who agreed with him to complete this tenure so he (The Governor can take over come 2023) A senator who becomes Governor, wants to return back to senate, are u the only one, to the Extend people died in just primary election within one party,, i weep for cross river,i am not a politician but i know over 80% of CrossRiverians wants Jarigbe , but the Governor on his part want his own candidate,

80% want prof zanna akpagu.jarigbe cannot get any vote outside ogoja yala

1 Like

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93733622:

This is noted.
It's obvious you know him better than us.
May the best candidate win.
Anything for the progress of our nation all around is what we want.
Thanks for the heads up.
Yes I do..his late mom was my teacher.. I will post pictures of the primary election of Dr Steve and him Jarigbe arriving to vote and then you judge who the winner is.......
I am from Obudu where the Governor comes from,Ayade of PDP is fighting Against Jarigbe becos he wants a Stooge in the Senate so he can go back and collect the position after he leaves office as Governor (that's Greed)He knows that the youths are behind Jarigbe and it will be hard for him to win this guy if he succeeds to red Chambers... Thus all this Brouhaha for no reason...

@Manna if you are in Abuja,go to NASS assembly and ask to see Hon Jarigbe Agom of Ogoja /Yala fed constituency... Then you will know there are youthful politicians in this country that have a good heart..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2020
invectives:
Yes I do..his late mom was my teacher.. I will post pictures of the primary election of Dr Steve and him Jarigbe arriving to vote and then you judge who the winner is.......
I am from Obudu where the Governor comes from,Ayade of PDP is fighting Against Jarigbe becos he wants a Stooge in the Senate so he can go back and collect the position after he leaves office as Governor (that's Greed)He knows that the youths are behind Jarigbe and it will be hard for him to win this guy if he succeeds to red Chambers... Thus all this Brouhaha for no reason...

@Manna if you are in Abuja,go to NASS assembly and ask to see Hon Jarigbe Agom of Ogoja /Yala fed constituency... Then you will know there are youthful politicians in this country that have a good heart..
Great,
We will be @ ABJ, few days from now.
We will like to have an audience with him.
Thanks for the detailed info.
Have a great day ahead bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC / Railways Along The Belt And Road: Megaprojects Transforming Nigeria / Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.