Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat (14847 Views)

2023: The 4 Candidates And The States They Would Win / 25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93734254:

Great,
We will be @ ABJ, few days from now.
We will like to have an audience with him.
Thanks for the detailed info.
Have a great day ahead bro.
Good one...let me drop photos for your perusal..

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2020
See his crowd...in second pix he is loved by the youths

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2020
invectives:
Good one...let me drop photos for your perusal..
Kool.
We will keep in touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by mydivinely: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=garfield1 post=93733981]

80% want prof zanna akpagu.jarigbe cannot get any vote outside ogoja yala[/quote
Thats what u think.
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=mydivinely post=93735356][/quote]

No,that is what is on ground.I've followed both jarigbe and prof to tour the five lgas,I've spoken with countless northern people.I've weighed their strength.jarigbe no reach prof
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by invectives(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2020
garfield1:

No,that is what is on ground.I've followed both jarigbe and prof to tour the five lgas,I've spoken with countless northern people.I've weighed their strength.jarigbe no reach prof
You said Jarigbe can only pull crowd from Only Ogoja and Yala? Do you know Jarigbe's Mom is from Bekwarra??Bekwarra go leave dia son go vote Obudu?? Don't be deceived, I'm an Obudu man living in Bekwarra.... Zana na only Obudu he get mouth and Ogoja votes go cancel am
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by ourfatherland: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729693:

Greedy Old Men!
Are they all high or mad or something!?

There was a country!!
[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by ourfatherland: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729694:

Words of a wise man!!
This will sort out all the wahala under 2 hours.
Elemi lo ma last tinzzz...

Say no more

Ri ri ri
Tell me are you ready o?
Ridimacoolayo!

Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter

As they start am
People yapa
They start to dancia
But as I enter

Omo the party scatter
Party scatter
The party scatter, the party scatter

[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by ourfatherland: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729728:

They are more than high mehn!
[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by ourfatherland: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93729809:

Too early May.
Biko stop this....biko!
[/s]
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by bizhop01: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Cross rivers state people always hate APC with passion despite numerous popular PDP chieftains defection, those men ended up ruining their political carrier.
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
invectives:
You said Jarigbe can only pull crowd from Only Ogoja and Yala? Do you know Jarigbe's Mom is from Bekwarra??Bekwarra go leave dia son go vote Obudu?? Don't be deceived, I'm an Obudu man living in Bekwarra.... Zana na only Obudu he get mouth and Ogoja votes go cancel am

Your not getting it.zanna has blood links in the 5 lgas.jarigbe is popular but he cannot get much votes beyond yala and ogoja.he just cannot match zanna in funds,thuggery.a lot of pdp men are even supporting zanna.zanna used his vcship in unical to launder his image in the five lgas.
The 2019 voters register showed that obudu now has the highest voters in the north.obudu/obanliku always vote as one block and it is More than ogoja/yala votes.bekwarra right from time has always preferred to go with obudu than ogoja.ogoja is very urbanized and cosmopolitan so zanna would have votes there.

Same way Alex won john Gaul is how zanna would win but all that may not happen as both zanna and jarigbe may likely not be fielded by their parties.apc might field Joe agi,am suspecting that ayade is supporting agi as a fallback in case pdp rejects odey.ordinarily,Joe agi cannot win his ward,no one likes him but with apc establishment and ayade backing him,jarigbe is wasting his time
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by garfield1: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
invectives:
Yes I do..his late mom was my teacher.. I will post pictures of the primary election of Dr Steve and him Jarigbe arriving to vote and then you judge who the winner is.......
I am from Obudu where the Governor comes from,Ayade of PDP is fighting Against Jarigbe becos he wants a Stooge in the Senate so he can go back and collect the position after he leaves office as Governor (that's Greed)He knows that the youths are behind Jarigbe and it will be hard for him to win this guy if he succeeds to red Chambers... Thus all this Brouhaha for no reason...

@Manna if you are in Abuja,go to NASS assembly and ask to see Hon Jarigbe Agom of Ogoja /Yala fed constituency... Then you will know there are youthful politicians in this country that have a good heart..

Having crowd doesn't matter in cross river.you must have the necessary resources
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by DennisEche(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegacyB:
River state is now turning to a hub of funny News . Any ways the Governor too is a comedian so what do you expect.
OGA PLS LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT, CROSS RIVER NOT RIVERS STATE
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by Blackking98(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
mayklef:
Ndi Biafra
Ndi Amaka
Ndi Greed
Ndi Every and Anytin for money
now tell me, how can these greedy fools be trusted with Presidency?
Cross river is now Igbo? You're sick
Re: Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat by fergie001: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Bemoans FG’s Silence On ₦13 Billion Ikoyi Loot, Magu’s Prosecution / Fake News Debacle: Who Is After VP Osinbajo Again? - By Oluwafemi Popoola / IMF Proposes Higher Taxes As Solution To Nigeria’s Fiscal Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.