Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief (66348 Views)

Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
A blogger is one who writes content for a blog. I don't write any content. I read news online and the ones I find interesting I bring it to NL. Check my posts. I have brought contents from different sources (channels_tv, Punch, dailypost, dailymail, sharareporter, etc) to this forum.

Oizee

Thanks But I need to get in touch with you
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by lagdmark(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Shamzo4u:
Idiot... How could you go into someone's house for robbery and started cooking chicken... You must be mad o..... Apprehension serves you well
don't be surprised, he robber smoked strong weed from Ondo.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
He should know that evil don't pay.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol.... you still chop turkey....unfortunately the years He will spend in prison will be more than that of our politicians
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by nnamdi640: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Omoluabi has done it again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by AfonjaConehead: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
[img][/img]

Good

patrickOodua. grin grin
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
chrisxxx:

Please dont be offended educated robber. In robbery I am an illiterate. I saw what your fellow robber did as daring and height of confidence level. I never knew that he was at novice level when compared to your escapades. Please forgive me .

You are an illiterate

Simple
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Thanks But I need to get in touch with you
Then send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by chrisxxx(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are an illiterate

Simple
Inebriated nincompoop are brimmed to the top with alliterations.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Take a Good look at this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6107531/oluwatimileyin-akinnusi-missing-lady-seen
Ok would do that later when I am through cooking.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
Ok would do that later when I am through cooking.

Since I met you on nairaland forum, my life has changed for better
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Vulcan24(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
The stuff is society makes thief out of ppl but it's only those who had it in them

All these economic thief should be clapped in slit narrow jails, some of their victims have passed through harder times

Dumbass thieves
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Ustec: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

How speaking in tongues take help your father?

Who dragged your Father to this, take a chill pill and grow up brother man.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by ikenna44: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Abeg, shey na igbo person?
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Finest641(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Elebi sombori
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by tomdon(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is really touching sad

You can see that is just hungry and hardship that led this one to start stealing

See another thief talking
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE DATA TO WATCH THE VIDEO, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

A suspected thief, Tope Oladiran has narrated how hardship turned him to a thief and why he cooked and ate food at victim’s house during robbery operation.
The 40-year-old man revealed that he was a carpenter before he turned to a thief after he was told to leave his shop because of unpaid shop rents.

He revealed that he has no weapon, but courage has been his only weapon which has made many operations successful for him.

Narrating his last operation which led to his arrest, he revealed that he entered a woman’s house because he noticed she was living alone, after she entered the house through the fence, he entered her room and requested for money which the woman refused to give.

After attempts to collect money and nothing was provided, he decided to enter her kitchen and found two pairs of turkey in the fridge and brought them out to cook.

He was cooking it when he noticed that the woman has escaped to raise an alarm, so he ran away.

There's a guy in the video whose name is Jamiu Ogunwale where He do sell stolen phones and laptops to. The guy was arrested too.
The guy said after buying stolen properties from Tope three times, he realizes that Tope do steal them. He couldn't stop buying from him because he knew even if he stops buying from him, one day when he 'Tope' is arrested, he will mention him.

That day he was arrested, Tope called him to meet him somewhere that there's a laptop for sale. When he got there's he saw someone grabbing him inside a car and when he looked inside the car he saw Tope. That was when he realized that he's being arrested by police.

Tope says when his mom was called to tell that he was arrested, his mom asked what happened. When she was told that he 'Tope' was arrested for stealing, the mom developed HBP and currently in the hospital.

Shanklee CHIMaaaah
Better to watch the video ooo!

What a porous cut and join write up. So filled with so many.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE DATA TO WATCH THE VIDEO, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

A suspected thief, Tope Oladiran has narrated how hardship turned him to a thief and why he cooked and ate food at victim’s house during robbery operation.
The 40-year-old man revealed that he was a carpenter before he turned to a thief after he was told to leave his shop because of unpaid shop rents.

He revealed that he has no weapon, but courage has been his only weapon which has made many operations successful for him.

Narrating his last operation which led to his arrest, he revealed that he entered a woman’s house because he noticed she was living alone, after she entered the house through the fence, he entered her room and requested for money which the woman refused to give.

After attempts to collect money and nothing was provided, he decided to enter her kitchen and found two pairs of turkey in the fridge and brought them out to cook.

He was cooking it when he noticed that the woman has escaped to raise an alarm, so he ran away.

There's a guy in the video whose name is Jamiu Ogunwale where He do sell stolen phones and laptops to. The guy was arrested too.
The guy said after buying stolen properties from Tope three times, he realizes that Tope do steal them. He couldn't stop buying from him because he knew even if he stops buying from him, one day when he 'Tope' is arrested, he will mention him.

That day he was arrested, Tope called him to meet him somewhere that there's a laptop for sale. When he got there's he saw someone grabbing him inside a car and when he looked inside the car he saw Tope. That was when he realized that he's being arrested by police.

Tope says when his mom was called to tell that he was arrested, his mom asked what happened. When she was told that he 'Tope' was arrested for stealing, the mom developed HBP and currently in the hospital.

Shanklee CHIMaaaah
Better to watch the video ooo!

What a porous cut and join write up. So filled with tenses and sequence errors.

"...the woman entered into her house THROUGH THE FENCE??"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.