Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief (66362 Views)

Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Seun4FastLoans(f): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am here to let you know what I do. Check my signature[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Tribalism123(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
They should free the guy jor. The turkey part shows that he needs SPECIAL CUISINE. Turkey for fridge no be sample o. Someone must eat it.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
SEE HOW THEY ARE CREATING STORIES TO THE PRESSMEN.

These are men that could learn HANDWORK such as Plumbing, House Painting, Grass cutting, Cleaning, Laundry, Welding and fabrication, capentary, tailoring, mechanic and car repairs, electricians or electrical works etc

They leave those artisan duties to choose the quick way out of their poverty.

QUICK WAY is not always sweet as it comes with a bitter price especially when the law takes it course.

When these armed robbers are in operation nobody can dare them.

They use AK-47 rifle, Kalashnikov to terrorise Nigerians.

EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.

Let them face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by stanliwise(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is really touching sad

You can see that is just hungry and hardship that led this one to start stealing
yet no excuse for his actions, he could go and beg from the road side than putting other people into trauma.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Mayng01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hungry turkey thief
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
undecided
yes he was hungry and he ate the two turkeys grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Sammyolis: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
let assume say na beans I get for house b4 the beans is done I don kill am
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Coldie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Imagine where hunger don blow blow u sotay u go Rob see food. Instead of u to move u decide to cook the food chow... LoL

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Who cares? Rest in 'piss' in advance.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Dogalmighty17: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ustec:
shocked
Nigeria can't speak in tongue for good six straight hours grin
Joke joke shame on the state of the nation.

How speaking in tongues take help your father?
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You have not answered my question
A blogger is one who writes content for a blog. I don't write any content. I read news online and the ones I find interesting I bring it to NL. Check my posts. I have brought contents from different sources (channels_tv, Punch, dailypost, dailymail, sharareporter, etc) to this forum.

Oizee

1 Like

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by harmony940(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
ageraGT:
These guys are not theives, they are just victims of circumstance, i don't blame them... This country Nigeria actually forces a person to become a criminal.
He is a dam thief,my brother I pray they don't come to you in any way,I am talking from experience.....did you hear him confessing of stealing people of their valuables such as phone's,laptop etc......If he was not caught he would have graduated using Ak47!

1 Like

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
chrisxxx:
This is over confidence and daring robbery.

You are an illiterate
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by LZAA: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Accomodators strike again grin grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 Afonjaconehead bambambiglo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Bahamas95(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
The surprising thing about them is that even after a successful robbery they won't stop stealing.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by HimName: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE DATA TO WATCH THE VIDEO, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

A suspected thief, Tope Oladiran has narrated how hardship turned him to a thief and why he cooked and ate food at victim’s house during robbery operation.
The 40-year-old man revealed that he was a carpenter before he turned to a thief after he was told to leave his shop because of unpaid shop rents.

He revealed that he has no weapon, but courage has been his only weapon which has made many operations successful for him.

Narrating his last operation which led to his arrest, he revealed that he entered a woman’s house because he noticed she was living alone, after she entered the house through the fence, he entered her room and requested for money which the woman refused to give.

After attempts to collect money and nothing was provided, he decided to enter her kitchen and found two pairs of turkey in the fridge and brought them out to cook.

He was cooking it when he noticed that the woman has escaped to raise an alarm, so he ran away.

There's a guy in the video where He do sell stolen phones and laptops to. The guy was arrested too.
The guy said after buying stolen properties from Tope for times he realizes that Tope do steal them. He wouldn't stop buying from him because he knew even if he stops buying from him, one day when he 'Tope' is arrested, he will mention him.
That day he was arrested, Tope called him to meet him somewhere that there's a laptop for sale. When he got there's he saw someone grabbing him inside a car and when he looked inside the car he saw Tope. That was when he realized that he's being arrested by police.

Shanklee CHIMaaaah

Hmmm...

1 Share

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Naijaarchive(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin Since money no dey the succulent turkeys will be nice.... Even had the gut to cook it right there.... Why not take it nd leave
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Sweetcho: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stupid man so he couldn't do take away? He's using the womans gas and oil etc to cook with. She must have been terrified. She must have thought he would rape her after he cook the turkey. She did good!

1 Like

Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by MARKone(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is really touching sad

You can see that is just hungry and hardship that led this one to start stealing

It's funny, but he didn't mention he attempted to rape the lady
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't get.

You went to rob, then opened the fridge/freezer, saw turkey and decided to cook.

His village people did well.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by 2cribz: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dem go still jail you last last......
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by ourfatherland: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:
[img][/img]

Good
[/s]
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by LearnEasy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
From when I was little,
I was taught that the two kind of offense that are cause by situations are:

Stealing cooked food and stealing water.

Those are the kind of people you give jobs... They will value it.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by gabrielani: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Poverty robber
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
The surprising thing about them is that even after a successful robbery they won't stop stealing.

Greed.
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by chrisxxx(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are an illiterate
Please dont be offended educated robber. In robbery I am an illiterate. I saw what your fellow robber did as daring and height of confidence level. I never knew that he was at novice level when compared to your escapades. Please forgive me .
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Shamzo4u: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Idiot... How could you go into someone's house for robbery and started cooking chicken... You must be mad o..... Apprehension serves you well
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Zarha: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
It is well.....

I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief by Drizzy5001(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
If they didn't catch this one now, one day he will graduate into using of guns to operate.
Na small small e dey start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.