Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned (2518 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning,
The subject refers.
Unfortunately I have fallen into the dreadiest zones in relationship.
I have been friendzoned.
The lady keep on calling though.
I need an advice on what to do.
I have been thinking of ignoring her but I feel it's gonna look like I am desperate or probably a bad person. Because the girl in question is actually good and she had done a lot good things for ne I won't ever forget.
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adekunlegold9ja: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
must everything be relationship,cant you be her very good friend

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Mood11: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Not all puccy should be fuvvcked... No be only people your parent born be your sister or brother.. Embrace agape love.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adeleketj: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
I have been friendzoned.
I have been thinking of ignoring her but I feel it's gonna look like I am desperate or probably a bad person. Because the girl in question is actually good and she had done a lot good things for me I won't ever forget.
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by TheCork(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
I have been friendzoned.
I have been thinking of ignoring her but I feel it's gonna look like I am desperate or probably a bad person. Because the girl in question is actually good and she had done a lot good things for ne I won't ever forget.
angry
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by TheCork(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2020
Mood11:
Not all puccy should be fuvvcked... No be only people your parent born be your sister or brother.. Embrace agape love.

Bro u chatin $hit sir. Punnny is meant for entering!! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by TheCork(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
I have been friendzoned.

So u saying naaked babe stand in front of u but u need advise on friendship..correct? Brother, guys who friend women r gay. Please nyansh! Thanks angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by stanliwise(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
I have been friendzoned.
Comport yourself around her like the way you do when you meet someone you know from a distance. I know you have some girls in your area that you don’t like at all? Act same way you do to them to her. Relate with her like normal person without any anger nor remorse, also without any emotional attachment.

If you’re not her friend please don’t be her friend, don’t be a shoulder to cry on and don’t be a partner to gist with, don’t be a partner to while away time. Don’t be the guy that smile goatishly.

Be the guy that is ready to talk about romantic topic, the guy she would like to check on by herself, the guy she is comfortable to hug and hold and talk to. If not
From now on it is either we are business partner of you “accept my proposal”.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by MJBOLT: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
you neva ready to comot from the friendzone,dont worry she will soon make you the GCFR of the friendzone.

Adekunlegold9ja:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Here we go again. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Bro the truth be say no be every conversation with girl go turn relationship, but buy agbo before I go tell you my mind finish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Vyzz: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Since u said she has been a very good friend...
Be a friend to her... But don't be there always for her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Epositive(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ghost her. undecided
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Ayo2004: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
If u have been friendzoned...just wait for your friend ozo to come out of the big brother house,then ask him the same question.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Kris25: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:

Can you hear yourself? Oga knows what he wants and he is asking for help... To answer your question, we can be friends normal but to be good friends the intimacy must dey dere simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Mood11: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u chatin $hit sir. Punnny is meant for entering!! angry
grin grin grin grin
MrCork my sweet Londoner grin grin
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Powerfly(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by stanliwise(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
But he wants relationship. A cake cannot be in a state of “have it” and “eat it” at same time. You can “have it” and then “eat it” but to “eat it” and “have it” is never possible. Although reality is a bit more complicated, yet this principle hold most times.

So he should be a boyfriend and then a friend. Not the other way round if he is romantically interested.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Auladimeji(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,
The subject refers.
I have been friendzoned.
Lol
You can change the table buy it depends on how you chat and play with her
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Epositive:
Ghost her. undecided
Won't it look harsh?
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by TkhGuy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning,

Just be unavailable and treat like her your sister, try neutralizing the feelings you have for her by giving another girl a chance, and let her know you have a date, so she could feel the pain she want to put you through.

SHE WILL TURN YOU TO A SIMPS IF YOU DON'T FREE HER, she wants to enjoy your company while denying you hers.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Plut01: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
you neva ready to comot from the friendzone,dont worry she will soon make you the GCFR of the friendzone.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Flirt with her friend.
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Just reduce the way you make contact with her. She will get
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by PoliticallyInco: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
While a friend can be of any gender, race, class or creed, I have always counselled that a man keeping a woman as a friend,or bestie, or staying in the friend zone, should be totally discouraged and unacceptable by the man (or any man) in question. I for instance do not keep women as friends. If you catch me smiling with a lady, then know we have had sex. Not that we are about to have sex. But we have actually had it,done it and will probably do it again and again. And that is the only reason I'll say 2 or 3 words to her in public, especially in the office environment. Otherwise I'll only speak to her on strictly official terms and basis. No smiles,no special attention, no jokes, nothing! The ladies I have had sex with I text them in the office instead.I remember just pulling out of an intern because someone came in earlier than we had both expected to the office. Buttoned my trousers, buckled my belt, composed myself and acted as if I didn't know her afterwards. But I would send an SMS and she would smile and giggle. The person kept wondering who was making her smile at her phone. I kept a straight face. Didn't look at her twice that day.

The appropriate reactions in this sort of situation you have found yourself, however, depends on personalities and what your INSTINCT and REASON tells you. Right now you are considering not hurting her feelings by leaving the friend zone? Please (and please again) LIVE FOR YOURSELF FIRST (and no one else), then live for your dependants who are too little or too old and require your assistance. It is after this you can consider what she thinks (as tertiary). Think of yourself first. What is it you really want? What was your original intention, how is your psychological make-up and how is the current situation. Is the "friend zone" parasitic, symbiotic or commensalistic?

Let me properly explain the scenarios for you.

If by instinct you wanted to have physical, sexual and romantic relationships with her, then it is advisable you limit or totally stop talking to her at this stage. Pull away. Completely. Simple courtesies like "Good morning" and nothing else. I would have added "How are you"?, however you may get dragged in, loose self controll, and go on and keep talking, worsening your case. Most of you kids do not know the virtues of speaking little and being difficult to read and figure out. Additionally, besides simple general courtesies, she should know nothing about you, or your day, or your activities anymore, unless the one she stumbles upon. And even then, immediately limit her from knowing any further. Also, pay no attention to her business and whatever she is doing. None at all. Live your life. Drawing close to her or putting and poking your nose into her business MAY only cause you the following:

-heart break when you realize she keeps pulling away and doesn't "love" you. Whatever the hell the word "love" means to you. To me the idea of love is simply the lies we are willing to tell ourselves at any given moment about accepting another persons flaws vs his/her good parts when we are sexually attracted to the person so that sex doesn't seem disgusting to us and the society.

-jealousy when you see her with another guy happy and smiling

-anger out of frustration

-envy of the guy(s) she is with

- money you spend to impress her and do her favours

- time you spend to be a "friend" and assist her with errands

-effort/energy you spend in impressing her and doing her favours as a "friend".

Stop all outings etc with her. Create excuses and limit the interaction with her. Now don't do this in a sad manner. Be happy and associate with other people. Live your life happy and healthy but without her in it in any form. To keep chasing a woman headlong, who is running away from you is the most antiseductive thing a Man can do. I don't want to delve into the psychological science of this. I see friend-zoning as subtly ridiculing the romantic advances of a man." Sorry you can't eat this food, but you are allowed to look at it, long for it and take in its aroma".

Now if you are made differently and by instinct you do not feel any desire to have anything physical or sexual with her, then go ahead. It is your time, your pride, your money and effort. A lady will hardly ever want to be your friend if she is not getting something out of it. Either company, protection or material/financial benefits. If you do not mind being used this way or if you are also gaining something else from her, then why not. Keep staying in the friend zone. Like I said if the relationship is parasitic against you, then it isn't worth it. If it is Sybiotic,then weight your costs and benefits and decide. Unfortunately most women ensure that such relationships are hardly commensalistic. They make sure they "use" you. Sorry.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by benzene00: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

While a friend can be of any gender, race, class or creed, I have always counselled that a man keeping a woman as a friend or bestie or staying in the friend zone should be totally discouraged and unacceptable by the man in question. I for instance do not keep women as friends. If you catch me smiling with a lady, then know we have had sex. Not that we are about to, but we have actually had it. And that is the only reason I'll say 2 or 3 words to her in public, especially in the officrle. Otherwise I'll only speak to her on strictly official terms.

Reactions in this sort of situation, however, depends on personalities and what your INSTINCT and REASON tells you. You are considering not hurting her feelings by leaving the friend zone? Please LIVE FOR YOURSELF FIRST (and no one else), then your dependants who are too little or too old and require your assistance. It is after this you can consider what she thinks. Think of yourself first. What is it you really want? What was your original intention, how is your psychological make-up and how is the current situation. Is the "friend zone" parasitic, symbiotic or commensalistic?

Let me explain the scenarios for you.

If by instinct you wanted to have physical, sexual and romantic relationships with her, then it is advisable you limit or totally stop talking to her at this stage. Pull away. Completely. Simple courtesies like "Good morning" and nothing else. I would have added "How are you"?, however you may get dragged in loose self controll and go on and keep talking, worsening your case. Most of you kids do not know the virtues of speaking little and being difficult to read and figure out. Additionally, besides simple general courtesies, she should know nothing about you, or your day, or your activities anymore, unless the one she stumbles upon. And even then, immediately limit her from knowing any further. Also, pay no attention to her business and whatever she is doing. None at all. Live your life. Drawing close to her or putting and poking your nose into her business MAY only cause you the following:

-heart break when you realize she keeps pulling away and doesn't "love" you. Wherever love means.

Stop all outings etc with her. Create excuses and limit the interaction with her. Now don't do this in a sad manner. Be happy and associate with other people. Live your life happy and healthy but without her in it in any form. To keep chasing a woman headlong, who is running away from you is the most antiseductive thing a Man can do. I don't want to delve into the psychological science of this. I see friend-zoning as subtly ridiculing the romantic advances of a man." Sorry you can't eat this food, but you are allowed to look at it, long for it and take in its aroma".

Now if you are made differently and by instinct you do not feel any desire to have anything physical or sexual with her, then go ahead. It is your time, your pride, your money and effort. A lady will hardly ever want to be your friend if she is not getting something out of it. Either company, protection or material/financial benefits. If you do not mind being used this way or if you are also gaining something else from her, then why not. Keep staying in the friend zone. Like I said if the relationship is parasitic against you, then it isn't worth it. If it is Sybiotic,then weight your costs and benefits and decide. Such relationships are hardly commensalistic, sorry.

wisdom

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Destinylink(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

While a friend can be of any gender, race, class or creed, I have always counselled that a man keeping a woman as a friend or bestie or staying in the friend zone should be totally discouraged and unacceptable by the man in question. I for instance do not keep women as friends. If you catch me smiling with a lady, then know we have had sex. Not that we are about to, but we have actually had it. And that is the only reason I'll say 2 or 3 words to her in public, especially in the officrle. Otherwise I'll only speak to her on strictly official terms.

Reactions in this sort of situation, however, depends on personalities and what your INSTINCT and REASON tells you. You are considering not hurting her feelings by leaving the friend zone? Please LIVE FOR YOURSELF FIRST (and no one else), then your dependants who are too little or too old and require your assistance. It is after this you can consider what she thinks. Think of yourself first. What is it you really want? What was your original intention, how is your psychological make-up and how is the current situation. Is the "friend zone" parasitic, symbiotic or commensalistic?

Let me explain the scenarios for you.

If by instinct you wanted to have physical, sexual and romantic relationships with her, then it is advisable you limit or totally stop talking to her at this stage. Pull away. Completely. Simple courtesies like "Good morning" and nothing else. I would have added "How are you"?, however you may get dragged in loose self controll and go on and keep talking, worsening your case. Most of you kids do not know the virtues of speaking little and being difficult to read and figure out. Additionally, besides simple general courtesies, she should know nothing about you, or your day, or your activities anymore, unless the one she stumbles upon. And even then, immediately limit her from knowing any further. Also, pay no attention to her business and whatever she is doing. None at all. Live your life. Drawing close to her or putting and poking your nose into her business MAY only cause you the following:

-heart break when you realize she keeps pulling away and doesn't "love" you. Wherever love means.

Now if you are made differently and by instinct you do not feel any desire to have anything physical or sexual with her, then go ahead. It is your time, your pride, your money and effort. A lady will hardly ever want to be your friend if she is not getting something out of it. Either company, protection or material/financial benefits. If you do not mind being used this way or if you are also gaining something else from her, then why not. Keep staying in the friend zone. Like I said if the relationship is parasitic against you, then it isn't worth it. If it is Sybiotic,then weight your costs and benefits and decide. Such relationships are hardly commensalistic, sorry.

Bravo �

1 Like

Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adekunlegold9ja: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
TkhGuy:

Just be unavailable and treat like her your sister, try neutralizing the feelings you have for her by giving another girl a chance, and let her know you have a date, so she could feel the pain she want to put you through.

SHE WILL TURN YOU TO A SIMPS IF YOU DON'T FREE HER, she wants to enjoy your company while denying you hers.
Hmm
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
While a friend can be of any gender, race, class or creed, I have always counselled that a man keeping a woman as a friend,or bestie, or staying in the friend zone, should be totally discouraged and unacceptable by the man (or any man) in question. I for instance do not keep women as friends. If you catch me smiling with a lady, then know we have had sex. Not that we are about to have sex. But we have actually had it,done it and will probably do it again and again. And that is the only reason I'll say 2 or 3 words to her in public, especially in the office environment. Otherwise I'll only speak to her on strictly official terms and basis. No smiles,no special attention, no jokes, nothing! The ladies I have had sex with I text them in the office instead.I remember just pulling out of an intern because someone came in earlier than we had both expected to the office. Buttoned my trousers, buckled my belt, composed myself and acted as if I didn't know her afterwards. But I would send an SMS and she would smile and giggle. The person kept wondering who was making her smile at her phone. I kept a straight face. Didn't look at her twice that day.

The appropriate reactions in this sort of situation you have found yourself, however, depends on personalities and what your INSTINCT and REASON tells you. Right now you are considering not hurting her feelings by leaving the friend zone? Please (and please again) LIVE FOR YOURSELF FIRST (and no one else), then live for your dependants who are too little or too old and require your assistance. It is after this you can consider what she thinks (as tertiary). Think of yourself first. What is it you really want? What was your original intention, how is your psychological make-up and how is the current situation. Is the "friend zone" parasitic, symbiotic or commensalistic?

If by instinct you wanted to have physical, sexual and romantic relationships with her, then it is advisable you limit or totally stop talking to her at this stage. Pull away. Completely. Simple courtesies like "Good morning" and nothing else. I would have added "How are you"?, however you may get dragged in, loose self controll, and go on and keep talking, worsening your case. Most of you kids do not know the virtues of speaking little and being difficult to read and figure out. Additionally, besides simple general courtesies, she should know nothing about you, or your day, or your activities anymore, unless the one she stumbles upon. And even then, immediately limit her from knowing any further. Also, pay no attention to her business and whatever she is doing. None at all. Live your life. Drawing close to her or putting and poking your nose into her business MAY only cause you the following:

Now if you are made differently and by instinct you do not feel any desire to have anything physical or sexual with her, then go ahead. It is your time, your pride, your money and effort. A lady will hardly ever want to be your friend if she is not getting something out of it. Either company, protection or material/financial benefits. If you do not mind being used this way or if you are also gaining something else from her, then why not. Keep staying in the friend zone. Like I said if the relationship is parasitic against you, then it isn't worth it. If it is Sybiotic,then weight your costs and benefits and decide. Unfortunately most women ensure that such relationships are hardly commensalistic. They make sure they "use" you. Sorry.
Word
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Pls I need suggestions
Re: How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned by Anonime1105(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
PoliticallyInco:

-heart break when you realize she keeps pulling away and doesn't "love" you. Whatever the hell the word "love" means to you. To me the idea of love is simply the lies we are willing to tell ourselves at any given moment about accepting another persons flaws vs his/her good parts when we are sexually attracted to the person so that sex doesn't seem disgusting to us and the society.

Alot of guys need to know this for their own good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Year Students Expelled For "Unislamic" Marriage Proposal / How My Boyfriend Infected Me With This / I Just Became The Richest Man On Nairaland Tonight!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.