Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari (21337 Views)

More Buhari’s Ministers To Get Sirika Treatment – Newtelegraphng / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by izuswift(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
e-rats on rampage
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by favor914: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Another de facto President loading.

We saw how the delegation of this responsibility played out the last time, now he is towing the same part again

And people expect this administration to fix the numerous challenges bedeviling this country?

Joke of the century.
What do you know? Is Gambari not your father’s mate? Why isn’t anyone in your family’s doing anything for themselves & you, only to come to Nairaland & complain? Charity they say begins at home, Buhari these, Buhari that, how different are you from the almijiris you complain about? Zombie think properly President Buhari that you do not support, that you wish evil on should come and make life blissful for you? Keep dreaming till 2035.

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Judolisco:
What's buhari's work In aso rock?
He is the Monarch....Figure head

Later Buhari will say he does not know when an important national decision was taken.

All those pastors/imams who became prophets, who received God's revelation that Buhari was the messiah pre-2015 elections should speak up now.

I remember that Pastor Adegboye (RCCG) blessed Buhari with his right hand (anointed one) and blessed GEJ with his left hand (forsaken one) grin......History never forgets.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by favor914: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
jamace:

He is the Monarch....Figure head

Later Buhari will say he does not know when an important national decision was taken.
Y
All those pastors/imams who became prophets, who received God's revelation that Buhari was the messiah pre-2015 elections should speak up now.

I remember that Pastor Adegboye (RCCG) blessed Buhari with his right hand and blessed GEJ with his left hand......History never forgets.
After you be exclaiming the President is slow, the report said channel all request through my chief of staff (due process) , not make the decisions, I’m sure pops is probably a Gardner? outside labor, or else any reasonable mind is aware when you go to see the boss, you channel your appointment through the secretary, you cannot just walk into the bosses office, but what do people like you know? Blind bats.

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by arantess: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Judolisco:
What's buhari's work In aso rock?
Wake, eat, pose for pics, foreign trips, repeat till fade

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Ategberoson(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
loommoney:
They have given him instructions and he must obey.

Why does buhari have the habit of making ordinary men very powerful?

no he doesn't give ordinary man power and Gambari is not ordinary

Buhari is just too lazy intellectually to reason deep and straight to make things work

the mallam is a first class failure

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Sandra4luv: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
We have told you not to vote for this man for his second term but people didn’t listen keep enjoying your CHANGE TILL 2023
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Macphenson:

We saw how the delegation of this responsibility played out the last time, now he is towing the same part again

And people expect this administration to fix the numerous challenges bedeviling this country?

Joke of the century.
Ba sense. No sense.

No one just walks in to the president without prior appointment which is coordinated by the Chief of Staff or SGF

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Cyberterror: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
All over the world, the chief of staff is the president's gatekeeper. Why should Nigeria's own be a problem to Igbos?

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by sammyije(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please what's holding Nigeria not to change its name?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Macphenson:

Joke of the century.

That's the duty of the chief of staff. All matters passes through his desk.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by gabbasin: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
we always twist things, do people think as a minister you can just walk into the president's office? you need the cos to book an appointment with the president, we always want to read meaning into a everything

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Sulogy2255: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
another kyari in the making

Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by moses3691(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
which ever way he want to be reached , provided he profile solution to nigerians problems while it lasst.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
favor914:
After you be exclaiming the President is slow, the report said channel all request through my chief of staff (due process) , not make the decisions, I’m sure pops is probably a Gardner? outside labor, or else any reasonable mind is aware when you go to see the boss, you channel your appointment through the secretary, you cannot just walk into the bosses office, but what do people like you know? Blind bats.
But when a critical decision is made by his staff, he will have the effrontery to tell Nigerians that he was not aware. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari is incapacitated,hence doesn't fit to continue in office.He should hand over to osinbade.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Tochi3(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Guyman02:
Yorubas have stopped calling him 'Agbola' Gambari. They have realised he is a Fulani man and Lagos Ibadan expressway media now refer to him as Ibrahim Gambari grin
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Miracle1991: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Plausible deniability ...the man they call president is incapacitated and can no longer carry out the day to day assignment as required of the office he holds, his best play is to re_route hitherto direct interactions so that anything that goes wrong or not attended to he can come out to tell the country how shocked he is.
Are you talking about the man you and your grandma claim that he is dead?
What is the work of the chief of staff? if I may ask you.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Miracle1991: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zeezy81:
What do you expect from a Presido who can not effectively read a 5 page report?
you that can read, can you please tell me the work of the chief of staff? Some people are really Illiterates.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Miracle1991: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
classicfrank4u:
No wonder the last one started feeling like the assistant president, since everyone had to pass through him to get to the president.
you are really wise. So you expect everything to reach to the table of the president without scrutiny?
Now I know the kind of people I am dealing with.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by pquaver(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=93737216][/quote] why such foolish question? Is vice president same thing as minister? Is it that you don't know the difference?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by AmazingELixir: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Are you talking about the man you and your grandma claim that he is dead?
What is the work of the chief of staff? if I may ask you.

I thought of not dignifying you with a response but the compulsion to do so I couldn't resist....so here it is ; the next time you quote me again Ogun will blast you and your pathetic generation to splinters.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Zeezy81: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
you that can read, can you please tell me the work of the chief of staff? Some people are really Illiterates.

Empower others (don’t do the work for them)

The job of a Chief of Staff is to properly equip and empower others to do their own jobs, not do the job for them. What good is it for a Chief of Staff to take on multiple roles of others while retaining people with little utility? Answer: no good. There are certainly opportunities for Chiefs to play the role of “gap filler” when interim support is needed, but not for the long term. This is an essential facet of leadership and an important one to learn as Chief of Staff.

You call me illiterate, I will refrain myself from sounding derogatory. Just prove to me that you are literate.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Miracle1991: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zeezy81:

Empower others (don’t do the work for them)

The job of a Chief of Staff is to properly equip and empower others to do their own jobs, not do the job for them. What good is it for a Chief of Staff to take on multiple roles of others while retaining people with little utility? Answer: no good. There are certainly opportunities for Chiefs to play the role of “gap filler” when interim support is needed, but not for the long term. This is an essential facet of leadership and an important one to learn as Chief of Staff.

You call me illiterate, I will refrain myself from sounding derogatory. Just prove to me that you are literate.

I can see you grumbling. But you should know that the president have the right to trust whoever he wish with his documents.
Secondly why are pain with the word illiterates" while you called my president all sorts of names. You said he can't read 5 pages but you get angry when I told you that you can't read nor write. What is my offence?
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Miracle1991: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I thought of not dignifying you with a response but the compulsion to do so I couldn't resist....so here it is ; the next time you quote me again Ogun will blast you and your pathetic generation to splinters.
childish
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Tochj(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anyone who have a hand in bringing ds Man to power must ask God 4 forgiveness.
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by D14rl: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Guyman02:
Yorubas have stopped calling him 'Agbola' Gambari. They have realised he is a Fulani man and Lagos Ibadan expressway media now refer to him as Ibrahim Gambari grin
u don't have sense atall,oponu
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Zeezy81: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
I can see you grumbling. But you should know that the president have the right to trust whoever he wish with his documents.
Secondly why are pain with the word illiterates" while you called my president all sorts of names. You said he can't read 5 pages but you get angry when I told you that you can't read nor write. What is my offence?

You just being paranoid, I can see the so called economic hardship is taking a toll on you, it's why you're throwing stones at everyone to express your frustration and worries

It's ok vent it
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by rejoice4eva(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by Kinikini: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari by quiteboy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
lugo99:
buhari, i like him cos e be like arsene wenger he like to dey checkmate his peeps by giving them chance to work, no be everytime a leader go dey front atimes ppl behind u may get tins done beta than u do, im not a jibril sorry buhari fan thou,.. atimes fergie do gave carlos queiroz to do the teamtalk even d likes of muelesteen, mike phelan, robson etc.
no ever compare Bubu with Wenger again, I take God name or anything when you dey serve beg you.

Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / ICPC Uncovers Multi-billion Naira TSA Scam / Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos)