Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To (1029 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by Kister1: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Am planning to go for a bachelor awarding program in any of the country in Europe, as a Nigerian undergraduate studying engineering over here Nigeria which country is more preferable for me to migrate to

Have save up to 2million for all travelling expenses, I also intend to work as a student in the supposed country

Pls help a brother
Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by Cleversheva9(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Ghana of course
Kister1:
Am planning to go for a bachelor awarding program in any of the country in Europe, as a Nigerian undergraduate studying engineering over here Nigeria which country is more preferable for me to migrate to

Have save up to 2million for all travelling expenses, I also intend to work as a student in the supposed country

Pls help a brother
Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by Kister1: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cleversheva9:
Ghana of course

Thanks but no thanks undecided
Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just 4500 euros. Cant take your anywhere for a bsc.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by adigun98(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Try spain

2 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kister1:

Traveling expenses
Including :
1. Passport
2. Air ticket
3. Visa processing

Excluding:
1. Tuition fees
2. Stationery
3. Living costs

Yes 2 million can afford you to any European destination with the inclusive

3 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by Gerrard59(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kister1:

Pls help a brother

First, change the two million to dollars to preserve the value. Second, it cannot take you anywhere even for living expenses excluding tuition fees and other academic expenses. You are better off studying in Nigeria, make a good grade and apply for scholarships or fellowships overseas. Preferably in the US as she offers more graduate studies' opportunities in STEM courses than anywhere else. Also, to beat time, you could opt for Physics or Mathematics instead of engineering in a Nigerian university - ease of entry and it's four years as opposed to five of engineering (excluding ASUU and internal university's squabbles).

2 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by lifting(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
Have you finally moved to Italy?? Share ur experience
Re: Which Country In Europe My 2million Can Take Me To by bola01234: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Don't waste any more time guys
Find a low tuition fee uni of 10k or thereabout then a uni that would accept 2k pounds with bank rate of 560.
Leas than 1.5
Then get a pof that is around 2.5..of the require funds needed

With around 3.5
U should be in the uk..when u get there it would be to be a tier 2 visa.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Sao Paulo Brazil Has 40,000 High Rise Buildings(photos, Video) / Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) / Top 10 Countries With The Cheapest Tuition Fees For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.