Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Confused Selections - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Confused Selections (791 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Confused Donkey Chews Carrot-colored Mclaren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Selections by Amazing007(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
House guru's . I greet, My nehgbour wants to purchase a van for movement of farm products , (North - East /west) We confused on van to buy
From
Peugeot boxer
Fiat Ducato
Citroen Jumper
Ford transit
would have loved the hiace bus ( cargo) but it's outa budget .. plz advice needed
Re: Confused Selections by Adgraced: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have a citroen jumper bus for sale. Recently cleared. Going for 1.6m negotiable. Comtact 09012791504
Re: Confused Selections by Timewaster: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Go with the Benz L380

You won't regret
Re: Confused Selections by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Peugeot boxer
Fiat ducato
Citroën jumper are all the same and the best bet. They're also the preferred vans for the line of work you're considering.
The Ford transit is also not a bad idea as well just make sure you go for a LHD version to avoid premium tears
The Toyota Hiace is over rated and over priced, won't last long in this line of work
Re: Confused Selections by Amazing007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:
Peugeot boxer
Fiat ducato
Citroën jumper are all the same and the best bet. They're also the preferred vans for the line of work you're considering.
The Ford transit is also not a bad idea as well just make sure you go for a LHD version to avoid premium tears
The Toyota Hiace is over rated and over priced, won't last long in this line of work

thank you sir , how about maintenance & quick fix mechanics ?? + we going for diesel engine type.. Hope we on right track
Re: Confused Selections by chiefbuchiV12(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Amazing007:

thank you sir , how about maintenance & quick fix mechanics ?? + we going for diesel engine type.. Hope we on right track
All are readily available

(1) (Reply)

My Car, A PT Chrysler Cruiser Overheats. / Tokunbo F-150 For Sale / Guru Pls Which One Should I Buy Rx330 2006 Vs Rx 350 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.