Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? (746 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by Amaragold(f): 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Happy Sunday guys,my husband has a sienna car,he wants to use it for transportation business,he has tried from PH to Aba but it's not profitable because of the agberos at Eleme park,if they load a sienna car of 10 seats at #1000 each(#10000), they will take #5000, he'll have to buy fuel,settle Police and other pple on the way,then coming back from Aba is a whole new story �. Please any suggestion on a better state he can be applying?(pls not Lagos or any far distance)..... Thanks guys.
Re: Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by xpressionx(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2021
Abuja to lokoja
Re: Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by Goldp5988(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
He should register it with Rivers Joy transport company, many RTC are working there now, last time I traveled I saw almost all the RTC drivers there with their vehicle.
Re: Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2021
xpressionx:
Abuja to lokoja
Good advise or Abuja to Jos
Re: Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by donvicky2007: 3:50pm On May 16, 2021
PH to Benin
PH to owerri
Re: Which State Can I Go To From PH With My Sienna Car For Transportation? by ksmart027(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
You husband should sell the sienna and buy Toyota Corolla or any smaller car, register it with bolt that way he will have peace. If not agbero go frustrate am die.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Car Part In Lagos / Best Car Fix You Can Get In Lagos / Toyota Camry 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.