Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (84143 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by gaskiyamagana: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
We will continue to pray for her safety. Also, we would continue to warn our girls, our ladies to be aware of their materialistic. Emergency call from anyone for any meeting must be reported to family members before such appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Oizee(f): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
She I'll be found by his grace
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by ZombieTERROR: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Eriggs:
dem MANNA don show una pepper for dis forum. see as zombie terror start to dey shalaye fast fast, wen nobody ask am question. oga na master anyday.
continue to hit them with the truth biko

Which truth?....
There is no insecurity
Fuel and pOwer are at all time lowest cost
Food stuffs are cheap
There is no unemployment crisis
Healthcare is superb... Etc
Please which truth?...

Suffering and smiling zombies evrywhere
With borrowed data even... Gosssh

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by andyanders: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

Ameeen. Whosoever holding be tormented until her release IJN, Ameeen.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Ngozioma(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
undecided undecided undecided Since today i have been seeing 666 Everywhere, i even open nairaland to check the number of guests, i saw the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by gaskiyamagana: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

Oh Allah! Let this slave of your be delivered from any captivity, Amina YaAllahu.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by RillJ(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
May she be found safe!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by zoghys: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Amen, I Pray, She will come back Home Alive And Safe.

A big amen

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
For this Mber month? Wey boys dey find any available means to buy venza or benz, to flex during Christmas i pray she would be found o.

1 Share

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by youngrhosy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Olorun a se awari re..
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Amen, I Pray, She will come back Home Alive And Safe.

UBA! IT DEPEND ON HOW MUCH SHE WITHDRAW

PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND DAT THE FURCKING COUNTRY IS FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR!

NO MINDING WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS PRETENDING

NIGERIA IS NO LONGER SAFE

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Barney001: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ngozioma:
undecided undecided undecided Since today i have been seeing 666 Everywhere, i even open nairaland to check the number of guests, i saw the same thing.
And so undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Ategberoson(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Insecurity evrywhere

She was probably chanting sai barber with her yoruba muslim neigbours in 2015...

Nigeria is dead

politics has render your common sense back to the dust

you need psychological redemption, na everything be politics to you

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's not easy to stay indoor for 6 month.Now that we are on phase 3 of the lockdown babe must visit friends and get social.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
hope she no near ogun skull minning site
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bobage16:
Dem done read ur mind since,like and comment sef...jst hol am sha

Loool
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by fineboynl(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
why is that when a girl is missing. the first suspect is the boyfriend place. but what about when a guy is missing??.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
GodsOwnFav:

I am a very useless idiot.
Ok
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by shoprite: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hotegusi:
I hope she's safe.

You'd be amazed at the number of people bound and gagged in basements, hidden rooms and shrines, being tortured daily or awaiting death cry

The world is not safe.

Sadly this is so true . . .it sends cold shivers down my spine anytime I think about it . . .what a world we live in !

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Rawhumper(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

I didnt want to comment on This but Take my word, its a 50/50 that she just eloped with a Guy.

Its a norm with most Girls nowadays.

I once had a Girl that refused to go back to her family in Spain because me(she was with her cuz).

It caused alot of wahala back then for 3years, she didnt Visit Family until i had so something that would make her quit The relationship.

So You Can see Girls can go any extent when blinded by lust or love.

Tell her sister, With prayers, she will come back safe.

quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=93739719]

Help Me And Beg LALASTICLALA To Push It To Front Page Please, Her Sister Is in Pains Right Now.[/quote]
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Ebidosia: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Missing Lady By Name Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Has Been reported to Nigeria Police Yesterday.

She Is Just 21 Years Old, She Wore Pink Top And Black Jeans Trouser.

From The Report Reaching This Morning, She Was Last Seen Yesterday September 8th, 2020 at UBA Branch @ Oyingbo Lagos State.

If You Have Any Information To Her Way about, Please Call Her Sister On 08137747413 Or Report To The Nearest Police Station.

Have You Seen Her?
If Yes, Drop Your Comment Please.

Source: BLOG

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Burruchaga71(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Skull miners at work again . They should look for her remains at Ogun forest. Rip young lady.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Oizee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
fineboynl:
why is that when a girl is missing. the first suspect is the boyfriend place. but what about when a guy is missing??.
guys are predator in nature and girls are mere prey
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by oneTIMEman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
May her God protect her
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by ziondaughter247: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
So far its not in ogun state,there is still

Meanwhile,they should question her friends who know her well,she may be under a muscular guy now screaming harder,when her mummy is screaming help

God go help us all

You are a very big fool! God will judge you for this!
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by olisaEze(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
undecidedNot again! Naija matta don tire me aswear.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by muller101(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
She is munching cassava somewhere.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Komu1048(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Missing Lady By Name Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Has Been reported to Nigeria Police Yesterday.

She Is Just 21 Years Old, She Wore Pink Top And Black Jeans Trouser.

From The Report Reaching This Morning, She Was Last Seen Yesterday September 8th, 2020 at UBA Branch @ Oyingbo Lagos State.

If You Have Any Information To Her Way about, Please Call Her Sister On 08137747413 Or Report To The Nearest Police Station.

Have You Seen Her?
If Yes, Drop Your Comment Please.

Source: BLOG

Are u sure she is not chopping the love of her life with her boyfriend
This one mature pass to lost
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Rawhumper(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
All for The love of Money, which They will leave after Death.

I feel like becoming a super hero like The Hulk, The strongest of all superheroes. cool

quote author=Hotegusi post=93744741]I hope she's safe.

You'd be amazed at the number of people bound and gagged in basements, hidden rooms and shrines, being tortured daily or awaiting death cry

The world is not safe.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
ziondaughter247:

You are a very big fool! God will judge you for this!
chill mama. Am not the one who told you to remain a virgin till now and mama 8 year you never kiss. Cum kiss my as$

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Video Of Newly "Recruited" Yahoo Boys' First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.