Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (84441 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Dreyton36: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Hey,know her ke
I beg ooo.
Know who?
How?
When?

Hehe. Tag to take it to fp Lalasticlala

grin grin grin grin grin Bros calm down na grin
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Plolly(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just found out on Twitter now that she's safe and in oshogbo with boo

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
chingle5:

Lol .... grin grin shay e pain to dat extend
Lol,Bro you no talk for my mail again
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
they should check his boyfriend house
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Plolly:
I talk am
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by chingle5(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lol,Bro you no talk for my mail again

I get phone and laptop issue same time dat why bt phone hv survive remain laptop undecided
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Plolly(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
I talk am
I've modified it with proofs
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Queenlovely:
hmmm

speedy sighting
I don't like that picture on ur profile, I mean I detest that guy's haircut.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ebidosia:

Do you know her?
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Jonegonu: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
So far its not in ogun state,there is still

Meanwhile,they should question her friends who know her well,she may be under a muscular guy now screaming harder,when her mummy is screaming help

God go help us all
. Best option
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Johntemmy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
may she be found soon ijn.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by thaoriginator: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Plolly:
grin

All of una no well ohhhhhhhh
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by LordSuko(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Missing Lady By Name Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Has Been reported to Nigeria Police Yesterday.

She Is Just 21 Years Old, She Wore Pink Top And Black Jeans Trouser.

From The Report Reaching This Morning, She Was Last Seen Yesterday September 8th, 2020 at UBA Branch @ Oyingbo Lagos State.

If You Have Any Information To Her Way about, Please Call Her Sister On 08137747413 Or Report To The Nearest Police Station.

Have You Seen Her?
If Yes, Drop Your Comment Please.

Source: BLOG

A lady has not been heard from since yesterday and has been declared missing? I believe this is more of an unnecessary panic. She is 21 years old and not a kid and I believe her family has the right to be worried and look for her but it's too early to declare her missing. They ought to search privately for 48 hours first

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by basty: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
The hand that located the missing axe in the water will by the mighty name of Jesus Christ locate you now in safety.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Skull miners at work again . They should look for her remains at Ogun forest. Rip young lady.
Why are Nigerians becoming so stupid by the day?

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Zetty177x: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
God let her people locate her, amen
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by davis51(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
She dey her Guy house
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by excellentj4teal(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please take this down as she has been found receiving penis annointing in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Ellie01: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by MrJibana: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

AMENNNNNN OOO

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Dbarrzx: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
I pray she is found. But my instinct say otherwise, perhaps she is taking it from behind from a badtzzz Nigga
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by chinchonglee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
OBTMOS:
then u are a girl, a guy will easily say “I am a guy”. Girls una too like forming hard to get
Cry not my dear

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Budline1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hotegusi:
I hope she's safe.

You'd be amazed at the number of people bound and gagged in basements, hidden rooms and shrines, being tortured daily or awaiting death cry

The world is not safe.

This sounds really scary.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Arabs999: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kai.. Someone somewhere is nacking the hell out of her kpekus..
But if proven otherwise, God should bring her back her relations safely...
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Paulflurry29: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
So far its not in ogun state,there is still

Meanwhile,they should question her friends who know her well,she may be under a muscular guy now screaming harder,when her mummy is screaming help

God go help us all

I am seriously tired of you.... lol
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by sigiyaya(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Id!ot who told you that she was been held by anyone
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Essence20(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by therajah: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Check her most recent incoming and outgoing calls.
Check her location
Check the location of her boyfriend
Check the location of the pple she spoke with
There must be a lead!!
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Paulflurry29:

I am seriously tired of you.... lol
Do you know me ni
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Queenlovely(f): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

I don't like that picture on ur profile, I mean I detest that guy's haircut.

that's my son.
i love it
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by deltateam: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
. Amen,make she come home

Where did you leave your manners?

Why are you corrupting our resident Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.