Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (84431 Views)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by favy19(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
may she be found soonest
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Cherrybuki: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Queenlovely:

that's my son.
i love it
Sorry if I sounded rude, I thought u were a guy feigning feminine. Sorry
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Obajuxxl(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Plolly:
Just found out on Twitter now that she's safe and in oshogbo with boo
. Her parent got a call from her
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Queenlovely(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

Sorry if I sounded rude, I thought u were a guy feigning feminine. Sorry

ok
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Missing Lady By Name Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Has Been reported to Nigeria Police Yesterday.

She Is Just 21 Years Old, She Wore Pink Top And Black Jeans Trouser.

From The Report Reaching This Morning, She Was Last Seen Yesterday September 8th, 2020 at UBA Branch @ Oyingbo Lagos State.

If You Have Any Information To Her Way about, Please Call Her Sister On 08137747413 Or Report To The Nearest Police Station.

Have You Seen Her?
If Yes, Drop Your Comment Please.

Source: BLOG
Is this the thread you said I should check?
So sad! I pray she's found in one piece.
Sorry dear.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
May God deliver her back home safely
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
twitter already did their homework. babe dey Oshogbo with boo.. From Oyingbo to Oshogbo.. the ladies of today ee.. common to tell parents or frienss that i wanna go collect priq.. she went silent and now she dey under one guy roof dey moan like he goat on heat..
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by 4tomandchi: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ikorodu boiz at work. May God rescure and return her safely.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Iamvetlander(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you a girl or boy please?
You go like woman ooo....noticed you on some thread earlier
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Iamvetlander:

You go like woman ooo....noticed you on some thread earlier

Are you homo?
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Is this the thread you said I should check?
So sad! I pray she's found in one piece.
Sorry dear.

I just want to prove to you that I'm not new On Nairaland forum
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

I just want to prove to you that I'm not new On Nairaland forum
Meaning? You asked me to checkout a thread and I was cooking. I saw this thread on FP and I asked you if this is the thread you told me to check and you are talking about not being new on NL. Hmm.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Meaning? You asked me to checkout a thread and I was cooking. I saw this thread on FP and I asked you if this is the thread you told me to check and you are talking about not being new on NL. Hmm.

Is Like You Get Angry Easily
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is Like You Get Angry Easily
Yes. Working on it tho.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by earnit3: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
No
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Victor20206: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
don't worry when she's done with him she will come back kop.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Yes. Working on it tho.

That's What attracted me to you, Give me a chance into your life please
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by kemmywyze: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
[b][/b]have you people check her boyfriend's house.
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by andyanders: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
A thread is out that she has been found. With this missing and later found girls has shown that b4 a young lady is declared missing, it should be after 1 month. Most of them will hide in an hotel with a guy without telling anybody.

I think it is time, once a lady is declared missing and later she resufaces without any proof of abduction, she should be sent to prison or made to pay money to the government.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
By The Mercies of God we Declare her Release wherever she is being Held in the Name of JESUS..

This one isn’t missing

She is too smart a bit to be missing

She is in edo relaxing with a friend
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Skmoda360(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Godwinisaac: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2020
She is hustling and will return home hopefully when she is done
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Sammyolis: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
God will locate her
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

That's What attracted me to you, Give me a chance into your life please
You like people with anger issues?
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
You like people with anger issues?

You have many things to offer me apart from SEX
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by saphiere(f): 3:07am On Sep 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You have many things to offer me apart from SEX
Oh I see!
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by chingle5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Lol,Bro you no talk for my mail again

I don reply since
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by Makavelli25: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
chingle5:

I don reply since
bro remove this image our name na
Re: Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? by chingle5(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
bro remove this image
our name na

No p i just want make u c am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.