Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mr President Is Wrong........ By Terungwa Isaac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Is Wrong........ By Terungwa Isaac (156 Views)

Tinubu Getting Governance Right But Economy Wrong By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari's Marriage: Why Aisha Buhari Is Wrong By Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr President Is Wrong........ By Terungwa Isaac by tosin4lyf: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hmmmm!! For Nigeria's President to speak so ignorantly and carelessly; something is fundamentally wrong somewhere. The facts to the contrary are too clear and outstanding even for d blind.
Those who had it all for free in their youth, now call ours a failed generation, forgetting their ROLE in creating this mess we now have to put up with. I wouldn't even be tempted to say as others wud, dat the President is under d illusion dat d entire country is like d north where he hails, because even among northerners I've had d privilege to relate with highly intelligent and industrious people, way too many for such generalization.
It's no surprise that even foreigners know how amazingly hardworking and creative Nigerian youths are. And to think that the President is unaware of the crazy number of Nigerian graduates striving through unimaginable circumstances to survive in such a counter devt environment as ours is just too shameful.
They also say Nigerian youths lack the foresight to see opportunities in the numerous problems bedevilling d nation, forgetting also that, all inventions are birthed in conducive environments. Or maybe dey expect d youth who have no hold on neither political nor economic power, to generate electricity, construct roads, build hospitals and schools, supply water, provide security for all, mechanize agriculture and hang every corrupt govt official.
I'm a Nigerian Youth
I'm hardworking
And I'm educated
Mr President is wrong!!! Pictures speak�

(1) (Reply)

Association Advocates Implementation Of FCT Tourism Master Plan / Arik Boss Seeks Minister’s Intervention Over Looming Strike By Unions / Only Technical Colleges Will Resume In Kano, Ganduje Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.