Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube (19732 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / De Gea Becomes 1st Goalkeeper Since 2016 To Win PL Player Of The Month / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by engrchykae(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Derryking:
At least they won something grin
yes,we can't go trophy less

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Lotus2020: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
I 8-2 to say this, but at least the second g.o.a.t has something to celebrate grin

Meanwhile, the real G.O.A.T , the football monster and a record breaker just reach a fantastic feat of 101 national goals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by joecreg: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
8+2=10 grin
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by farouk2much(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
so after suffering 8-2 defeat against bayern...na eem people jst dey subscribe dia youtube?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by LaIabobo: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
khingTony:
Highest on YouTube
2nd on Facebook
2nd on Instagram
1st on Twitter

More than a Club smiley

Don't get it twisted, Madrid has highest on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by oba4ever: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make YouTube give them trophy na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
smiley All thanks to the best player in the world called Lionel Messi.... He has made Barcelona achieved another feat..

The other one na goat meat, all hin life na penalty...

They call him penaldo, Failurenaldo, boxnaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, envynaldo.. All in all, he is just like a goat meat...

All hall king Messi.... Goat with the crown... The other goat meat may try to impress but he will still be regarded as 2nd best....

Goat meat fan (failurenaldo), pls dont engage me on this sport matter.. Make e no pepper una for body.. Na sport oo, no take am personal.

If you must engage me or convince me that Failurenaldo is good, read my siggy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Real niggar.. Slawormir where u dey??
Mtchew,goat wey dey chop only one type of grass,that one na goat?
Genetically modified goat cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
smiley All thanks to the best player in the world called Lionel Messi.... He has made Barcelona achieved another feat..

They call him penaldo, Failurenaldo, boxnaldo, tapnaldo, jealousnaldo, envynaldo.. All in all, he is just like a goat meat...

All hall king Messi.... Goat with the crown... The other goat meat may try to impress but he will still be regarded as 2nd best....

Goat meat fan (failurenaldo), pls dont engage me on this sport matter.. Make e no pepper una for body.. Na sport oo, no take am personal.

If you must engage me or convince me that Failurenaldo is good, read my siggy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I 8-2 say this

But Ronaldo is the best player in the world cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by fowlyansh181(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Suspect33:
FC Barcelona + L. Messi = 229M Instagram Followers

Cristiano Ronaldo cool = 237M Followers..... just saying cool GOAT on and off the pitch

#CR7
instagram and YouTube where Money Dey, lol...

2 Likes

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by khingTony(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
oba4ever:
Make YouTube give them trophy na
Of course, YouTube are going to give them A diamond play button (the award they give to a creator that crosses the 10 million subscribers mark)
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by madridguy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
You dey mind them grin

Derryking:
At least they won something grin
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by eskorelvis: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

Congrats on winning "first club to reach 10m YouTube subscribers" award. Looooool. At least it's seems to serve as a consolation for ur so called goat and u people his fans
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by ibrahimdangana: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
this is seriousthis is seriousthis is serious
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by khingTony(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Suspect33:

Cristiano Ronaldo cool = 237M Followers..... just saying cool GOAT on and off the pitch

#CR7

Shut up

Barcelona has 89.5 Instagram followers, Messi has 167.1 million followers.

Barcelona + messi = 256.6
Ronaldo = 238

Next time get your facts right before coming online to say what you have less than no idea about

2 Likes

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Femuel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
That's because it's the best club in the world
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by shogsmania: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Suspect33:

#CR7
You ignoramus sha open your mouth anyhow to make unfounded claims like the rest of the world is as clueless as you.
Messi has around 170m and Barcelona has more than 80m followers on Instagram yet you arrive at a bogus calculation hoping folks more enlightened than you won't disclaim it

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by khingTony(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
shogsmania:

You ignoramus sha open your mouth anyhow to make unfounded claims like the rest of the world is as clueless as you.
Messi has around 170m and Barcelona has more than 80m followers on Instagram yet you arrive at a bogus calculation hoping folks more enlightened than you won't disclaim it

Leave that guy Barcelona + messi's have a total of 256.6 followers on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Karleb(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
They have Bayern to thank for this.

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by khingTony(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Karleb:
They have Bayern to thank for this.
Barcelona was destined to be the first to hit 10 million subscribers, Bayern or not

The second highest club in terms of youtube subscribers is Real Madrid with just over 5 million subscribers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Chris2863(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
angry grin grin they never recover from 8-2, you won put shock for their body again
Fatbabyfart:
Hope 10 million subs go gv them UCL

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Karleb(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
khingTony:

Barcelona was destined to be the first to hit 10 million subscribers, Bayern or not

The second highest club in terms of youtube subscribers is Real Madrid with just over 5 million subscribers

I 8-2 say this but I don't believe in destiny.
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by BigBrotherS5: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Woow ...... Congratulations to Them
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by khingTony(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Karleb:

I 8-2 say this but I don't believe in destiny.

Your business
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Ikjosh04: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Best club in the world!!

But this present board has bleeped us up over and over and over again.

#Bartomeu and his incompetent team out!!

Imagine, we're about buying Depay that's not a natural centre forward to replace one of Barca best CF(Suarez) since existence and someone that always deliver an average of 30 goals every season(with the exception of last season due to the knee surgery) in the last 6yrs.

#Bartomeu out!!

2 Likes

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by EbukaHades10(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na either to watch Messi or to watch 8-2 and 4-0

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
ok, so this was their plan ? faking Messi's exit to gain more attention abi?
chai oyibo know how to make money oooo!!!

other than this political thief's we have here

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Johntemmy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
isokay
Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Ykc2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
And Mark angel comedy get 6.4 million subscribers mark angel comedy is bigger than yoruwood and jigawawood join together

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by kolade560: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Barca,, a whole club competing with CR7

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by fourboys: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
fc Bayern Munich made them famous

1 Like

Re: FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Ayobami7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
forca barca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.