Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... (3288 Views)

I Really Wish I Can Turn This Airtime Bonus To Money. Really Need Money RN / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
I wish every Nigerian youth will discover that the future of Nigeria lies in our hands rather than putting a lot of zeal and interest in things that don't really matter. I wish we can work hard together and see that our dreams come true by trying our best to vote for the right leader for Nigeria in the next presidential election, let's not give up already on this great nation. We're her future, remember your vote counts. When will we be as serious as we're with BBN when it comes to our dear country Nigeria?

Please brothers and sisters let's try and save Nigeria from Gerontocracy, crisis, embezzelment of public funds, corruption, poverty, lack of basic amenities, high inflation, starvation, unemployment, lack of quality education and perpetual debts. Udo diri unu!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by vickyhow(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please is it her fault or camera man's fault

Asking for someone.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Take this to politics section,we are here to read about relationships breakup and how boyfriend and girlfriend are deceiving each other

2 Likes

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Udo dikwara gi

2 Likes

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Udo dikwara gi
Dalu nwanne
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Take this to politics section,we are here to read about relationships breakup and how boyfriend and girlfriend are deceiving each other
You don't wanna care do you? Make I yarn you straight; I purposely want you guys to see it here...E concern you dear, like it or not

1 Like

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
vickyhow:

Asking for someone.
Nothing is wrong with that picture
He glance through where he came out from cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by GeneralKoko(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Kranediggy:
I wish every Nigerian youth will discover that the future of Nigeria lies in our hands rather than putting a lot of zeal and interest in things that don't really matter. I wish we can work hard together and see that our dreams come true by trying our best to vote for the right leader for Nigeria in the next presidential election, let's not give up already on this great nation. We're her future, remember your vote counts. When will we be as serious as we're with BBN when it comes to our dear country Nigeria?

Please brothers and sisters let's try and save Nigeria from Gerontocracy, crisis, embezzelment of public funds, corruption, poverty, lack of basic amenities, high inflation, starvation, unemployment, lack of quality education and perpetual debts. Udo diri unu!

I'm also very passionate about changing Nigera. Since you share similar vision with me I'd like to know you better .
There are two solutions;
1) The masses waking up to realize that we are far greater than those in power , both in number and in might . We can push out the current leaders of Nigeria if we unite.

2) A military coup!!
We need to plan both simultaneously. If we can't win the 2027 election , we take power.

6 Likes

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

I'm also very passionate about changing Nigera. Since you share similar vision with me I'd like to know you better .
There are two solutions;
1) The masses waking up to realize that we are far greater than those in power , both in number and in might . We can push out the current leaders of Nigeria if we unite.

2) A military coup!!
We need to plan both simultaneously. If we can't win the 2027 election , we kill those in power.
It won't boil down to coup at all bro...
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Lemme shock y'all...Dubai's greatest assets are good leaders. If we get a good leader be it youth or not, you'll be amazed how successful Nigeria could be. Nigeria is a blessed nation, we need leaders that are statesmen; who care about the youths and the future of the country not mere politicians that are always selfcentered.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
vickyhow:

Asking for someone.
grin
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nothing is wrong with that picture
He glance through where he came out from cool

grin
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Algold: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2020
The pic is kind of confusing, the little is trying to communicate with his siblings... Don't get it twisted
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:

Beauty without brains Oshiiii......

1 Like

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Beauty without brains Oshiiii......
come and borrow me brain,rubbish.Im way more brilliant than you can ever be
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by GeneralKoko(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Kranediggy:
It won't boil down to coup at all bro...

You think it would be easy to achieve that feat democratically
We need a total overhaul of the system.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

It can't be a bloodless coup Sha ,that's the only part. The likes of Wike, Ibori etc needs beheading.angry
bro, i back u a 110 percent. We need to delete the old incompetent, heartlex fools. A bloody revolution should suffice.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by JOACHINpedro: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

It can't be a bloodless coup Sha ,that's the only part. The likes of Wike, Ibori etc needs beheading.angry
Bloodless will do. You're right, we need total overhaul indeed bro
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by JOACHINpedro: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Op have you heard of The Nigeria politics??
Right from the University, our leaders only care about how to secure the bag for their selfish and fruitless ventures. And the led too are meant to grab their own share by any means necessary.
Corruption have come to stay in our country, the best way is to tell everyone to relocate to nearby countries, after thorough clean up everyone go carry their bag come back 9ja and we go start afresh.

Things can only get worse if we don't have selfless leaders
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

There are two solutions;

2) A military coup!!
We need to plan both simultaneously. If we can't win the 2027 election , we kill those in power.

Same here. Limit some statements for security reasons. You can create a what's app group for like minds to connect .

We need to re-take our Country by fire by force cuz it's obvious that usual methods of peace talks , protests and the so called free and fair elections wouldn't do it for us .

DM me.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by ednut1(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Kranediggy:

Nigeria was never created to work or benefit us by the British. Find how to japa legally. Nigeria leaders are benefiting from the status quo. They will never allow Nigeria to be better. The black man's heart and DNA is also dark and evil
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by GeneralKoko(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Kranediggy:
Bloodless will do. You're right, we need total overhaul indeed bro

If it's a bloodless coup, you'll surely be overthrown by the cabals , the may call on the international community.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by GeneralKoko(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Same here. Limit some statements for security reasons. You can create a what's app group for like minds to connect .

We need to re-take our Country by fire by force cuz it's obvious that usual methods of peace talks , protests and the so called free and fair elections wouldn't do it for us .

DM me.

Okay I don't have your contact but I'll find a way to reach you . You obviously can't drop your number here . I'll mention you on a dead thread to drop your contact.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

If it's a bloodless coup, you'll surely be overthrown by the cabals , the may call on the international community.
We must not lay the foundation of a better Nigeria, with the blood of our fathers on our hands, nah. We just need to step up together and take over. That's what our founding fathers wanted...
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

We must not lay the foundation of a better Nigeria, with the blood of our fathers on our hands, nah. We just need to step up together and take over. That's what our founding fathers wanted; but in our case we need it ASAP...
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Kranediggy(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

We must not lay the foundation of a better Nigeria, with the blood of our fathers on our hands, nah. We just need to step up together and take over. That's what our founding fathers wanted; but in our case we need it pronto...
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by GeneralKoko(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Kranediggy:
We must not lay the foundation of a better Nigeria, with the blood of our fathers on our hands, nah. We just need to step up together and take over. That's what our founding fathers wanted; but in our case we need it pronto...

Innocent lives would be lost in the process Sha plus it's a very long process because this politicians would do all they can to divide us.
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by dannex4adx(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:

Awon iya!!! eku observation ooo
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by blackkoko123(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Edyice: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
vickyhow:

Asking for someone.

Ómó this boy go like puna from what am seeing shocked
Re: I Really Wish All Nigerian Youths Are Aware Of This.... by Vickmanny22: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerian youths, Enough can not be said on how our country has been in the hands of few men who has made it their chosen career to frustrate Nigeria and it's occupants by stealing, looting and mismanaging all available funds made for the welfare and development of our country, thereby leading alot to be unemployed, underemployed, illiterates, frustrated that some end up doing crime, the lists has no end, yet the status quo remains the same, year in year out, and all we do is keep quiet, we don't talk and the few that manage to talk they just complain they won't act, even those that tries to act, they end up making the wrong decisions that will either send them to jail or kill them, while Some strong head ones are recruited by the government to join them in exploiting Nigeria's and the circle goes on and on, no change rather it gets worst. It looks like change is never going to come, But we shouldn't stop trying, we should never stop fighting because when we stop that's where we start being failures, cos we are failing our children, our loved ones, the voiceless, our society, our nation and most importantly ourselves, and posterity won't be fair to us.

I have come to realize we have two major problems in Nigeria our leaders, and those that have chosen to keep quiet, those who have refused to act, those who have refused to look for a way to send those old dogs parking.

I plead to our conscious lets raise up and join hands together and brainstorm to make Nigeria great. A lot has been done so far, A lot more are to be done, It can be done, it will be done. So join us to at http:///nigerianyouthsaretired. Through your telegram

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pic Of Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Slaying Like A 20 Year Old / E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.