Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) (602 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by TkhGuy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
I am in interested in having a deep conversation with such high profile personalities cos these breed are the the purest of human that is left in every tribe and race,

You need to be one to know one... they are like precious stones among gravel they are unique it's not easy..

Do yoruba guys that don't drink, smoke and club that are hardworking still exist,

If you are reading this and you are within based in Abuja, and you are around 32 plus and you are a Christian, send me 007 link up to 09021370448 if you are single and need a serious date, not fling,

Please don't mess with me, if you don't mess with me on these, you will never forget 007 hook up links so long as you live....

Don't test my ability cos I am a genius,,, who will see the truth in your lies............pls be patient and consistent
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Kyrx(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
I wanted to flow along until I saw the last three paragraphs.

To the question, Yes! Of course, there are many.
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Khadiim: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Madibah(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wait

Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
TkhGuy:
I am in interested in having a deep conversation with such high profile personalities cos these breed are the the purest of human that is left in every tribe and race,

You need to be one to know one... they are like precious stones among gravel they are unique it's not easy..

Do yoruba guys that don't drink, smoke and club that are hardworking still exist,

If you are reading this and you are within based in Abuja, and you are around 32 plus and you are a Christian, send me 007 link up to 09021370448 if you are single and need a serious date, not fling,

Please don't mess with me, if you don't mess with me on these, you will never forget 007 hook up links so long as you live....

Don't test my ability cos I am a genius,,, who will see the truth in your lies..
yes I don't do any of those
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
I do brown yansh(Benson) and anything in bottle n satchet. In case you wanna compromise, hit me up
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Am a living witness cool
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by TkhGuy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Am a living witness cool
It's possible
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Their heads aren't shaped like cone (bottle) for no reason
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
I neither drink, smoke nor club.
What next? Make I waya u my aza ni? angry
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
TkhGuy:

It's possible
Not really cause out of 100% population of men living in this shit->hole
We that have that type of character traits are just 1.8%
So remove that out of 100%
The rest are füçk boys cool
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by TkhGuy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Their heads aren't shaped like cone (bottle) for no reason
na wa for you o, you dey vex o, plus guilty o
Re: Do Yoruba Guys That Don't Drink, Smoke And Club Still Exist? (Abuja based only) by TkhGuy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Not really cause out of 100% population of men living in this shit->hole
We that have that type of character traits are just 1.8%
So remove that out of 100%
The rest are füçk boys cool
You have a fact fax there...

(1) (Reply)

Bride In Tears As Woman Disrupts Her Wedding, Claims The Groom Is Her Husband / Why Are People So Much Afraid Of Death / Reactions As Woman Catches Her Best Friend Naked In Her Husband's House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.