Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja (45324 Views)

A Reply To 'indian Only Job Advert' in Abuja / Is This Legal At All? An India Only Job Advert Slot In Abuja / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Let nobody call this racist. They do this to us because they know that we lack common sense in Nigeria
What have the Indians done to you that your government hasn't done to you
Nobody should fu cking condemn the Indians. Just simple go back to your church or mosque and continue praying and wating for grace and miracle.
while the rest should go home on their generator and continue watching #BBN. F00lish set of people that has refuse to apple common sense in their miserable life's.

Note: You will never see the comment of that slowpoke Righteousness89 on this informative tread, but just post that someone had an accident and die or someone died while playing football you will see the Id!ot commenting rubbish and you also see some many f00ls giving him likes. Now you want Indians to make you managers in their companies with this kind of dead brain that most of you have. F00lish set of people

Na why I like Nairaland be this. grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Investnow2017: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nastydroid:
Na to sell this country remain. grin
Who will buy? That is the main problem. Buy it along with N31trn debt and over 20m hushppupies. Will you buy? For how much cheesy
No fewer than 20 countries and counting do not want to hear not to even talk of seeing Nigerians. It is just beginning if care is not taken. Now right on Nigerian soil Indians are now preferable. A major company the other was said to be hosting over 200 indians contracted for just menial tasks where millions of Nigerians are languishing on the street looking for just where to go just so they are seen to leave the house and return daily. Many are being deported to join this teeming crowd.
If things don't change fast, going forward, we may end up preferring this regime to the next one to come. The future doesn't look good. To think that locally produced rice has become unaffordable is a dismal sign that we are in for a long thing.
Thank God all this won't be forever. Soon God will intervene in the affairs of men and remove all human governments thus paving way for the one who has the right to rule over man - Jesus Christ, Daniel 2:44. Until then, the ugly stories are just beginning!
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
RTSC:

This is nonsense.

The most competitive sector in Nigeria is the banking sector.
And it is managed by Nigerians. Highly skilled Nigerians.

Indians are highly skilled. They come to Nigeria with those skills.

Nigerian companies don't want to train their Nigerian staffs to that same level of skill and competence.

It's honesty and trust over competence. I rather employ a honest but incompetent person instead of someone who is inherently dishonest but competent. I cannot blame any Nigerian entrepreneur who employs foreigners instead of Nigerians esp in the manufacturing sector. I would do same, no ill feelings. In economics, numbers not sentiments should be respected.

4 Likes

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by youngblaq: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
What's the name of the employer? Think about that youngblaq.

Anonymous
Isn't that to be expected for diplomatic reasons?
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by DexterousOne(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Let nobody call this raciest. They do this to us because they know that we lack common sense in Nigeria
What have the Indians done to you that your government hasn't done to you embarassed

I never understood this practice
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by whirlwind7(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Let nobody call this racist. They do this to us because they know that we lack common sense in Nigeria
What have the Indians done to you that your government hasn't done to you
Nobody should fu cking condemn the Indians. Just simple go back to your church or mosque and continue praying and wating for grace and miracle.
while the rest should go home on their generator and continue watching #BBN. F00lish set of people that has refuse to apple common sense in their miserable life's.

Note: You will never see the comment of that slowpoke Righteousness89 on this informative tread, but just post that someone had an accident and die or someone died while playing football you will see the Id!ot commenting rubbish and you also see some many f00ls giving him likes. Now you want Indians to make you managers in their companies with this kind of dead brain that most of you have. F00lish set of people

Word!
You spoke my mind and some.

I also agree with your take on that slowpoke who calls himself Righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Exodora: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
What have the Indians done to you that your government hasn't done to you before and are still doing it till date.

Nobody should fu cking condemn the Indians, just simple go back to your church or mosque and continue praying and waiting for grace and miracle,
while the rest should go home on their generator and continue watching #BBN.

F00lish set of people that has refuse to apple common sense in their miserable life's.

Note: You will never see the comment of that slowpoke Righteousness89 on this informative tread, but just post that someone had an accident and died or someone died while playing football you will see the Id!ot commenting rubbish on how the trumpet tonight or by tomorrow and you also see some many f00ls giving him likes without knowing that the white people that brought Christianity to sub-Saharan Africa in the 15th century has been telling us the same nonsense while stealing and looting from us; till today no Jesus, no rapture, no trumpet, no sound, but you are still believing and hoping because you have been brainwashed to believe that you have one useless faith. How many of you have even bothered to go to the English dictionary to find out the true meaning of word faith. #MUMUNigerians

Now you want Indians to make you managers in their companies with this kind of dead brain that most of you have. F00lish set of people
You can still pass on your passages without using vulgar words.

2 Likes

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zikter(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebuka1997:

Majority of Indian men are rapist, does it mean Indian men wouldn’t be trusted because of that?
I do not know about that, I am talking about my country and the reality of what is on the ground. You cannot deny the fact that, Nigerians are suspects all over the world. Ask yourself why and then you will understand the basis of discussion.

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Exodora:

You can still pass on your passages without using vulgar words.
No bro Nigerians are too F00lish to understand simple message. That is why your daddy GO's, pastors etc... still shouts so loud in your ears while preaching even with a microphone, an amplifier and about six giant speaks in and out of their business centers embarassed embarassed
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Gamesmart: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
What is the purpose of adverting a job if you can't make the employer known?

That happens in most parts of the world and very frequently in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, the employer might not want to be bombarded with applicants or they might be doing something wrong and not want undue attention. They know Nigerians have no protest culture, so when there is no company name to passively vent at repeatedly online, they know the typical Nigerians will forget about this by tomorrow morning.
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by RTSC: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

It's honesty and trust over competence. I rather employ a honest but incompetent person instead of someone who is inherently dishonest but competent. I cannot blame any Nigerian entrepreneur who employs foreigners instead of Nigerians esp in the manufacturing sector. I would do same, no ill feelings. In economics, numbers not sentiments should be respected.
Then kindly do that without getting billions of cheap dollars from the CBN while promising jobs.

That is fraud.

Besides, Indians are not the most honest people in the world.
An european, maybe.

But an indian, sorry, they are not more honest than Nigerians.
They are more skilled though.
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by RTSC: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
zikter:
As you are very confident of Nigerians managing things, how come the country with abundant resources including human is the way it is? Look there is a reason for that, poor management both in politics, government sectors, private organizations, NGO and what have you. As I said before, MOST Nigerians regardless of social and whatever status they they found themselves have higher tendencies of short changing each other. Again, there is a reason why we are where we are today. It is nothing aside pure mismanagement, no matter how you try to sugar coat it.
And again do you know how many medium and large scale industries are owned and manage by foreigners, mostly Indians in Nigeria? They are the majority. Even the few surviving Nigerian companies of worth are still driven by these foreigners.
India is not the definition of proper management.
That country is like a bigger version of Nigeria.
Corrupt, and poverty striken.

Individually, they are better skilled than Nigerians on average.
And that is why i said companies should train their staffs to high competence.

A highly trained Nigerian can perform as well as an indian.
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by LLMG: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Leave Christianity alone and focus on your failed leaders. Most developed and working countries have their foundation rooted in Christianity.
sigiyaya:
What have the Indians done to you that your government hasn't done to you before and are still doing it till date.

Nobody should fu cking condemn the Indians, just simple go back to your church or mosque and continue praying and waiting for grace and miracle,
while the rest should go home on their generator and continue watching #BBN.

F00lish set of people that has refuse to apple common sense in their miserable life's.

Note: You will never see the comment of that slowpoke Righteousness89 on this informative tread, but just post that someone had an accident and died or someone died while playing football you will see the Id!ot commenting rubbish on how the trumpet tonight or by tomorrow and you also see some many f00ls giving him likes without knowing that the white people that brought Christianity to sub-Saharan Africa in the 15th century has been telling us the same nonsense while stealing and looting from us; till today no Jesus, no rapture, no trumpet, no sound, but you are still believing and hoping because you have been brainwashed to believe that you have one useless faith. How many of you have even bothered to go to the English dictionary to find out the true meaning of word faith. #MUMUNigerians

Now you want Indians to make you managers in their companies with this kind of dead brain that most of you have. F00lish set of people

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
LLMG:
Leave Christianity alone and focus on your failed leaders. Most developed and working countries have their foundation rooted in Christianity.
You are an Id!ot attack the messages, point out were i lied in my comments. Christianity Kee you there ewu
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zikter(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
RTSC:

India is not the definition of proper management.
That country is like a bigger version of Nigeria.
Corrupt, and poverty striken.

Individually, they are better skilled than Nigerians on average.
And that is why i said companies should train their staffs to high competence.

A highly trained Nigerian can perform as well as an indian.
We are talking about general attitude to work here, remember. Yes, India may not be a definition of proper management as you said, but they are still well ahead of Nigerians, management wise. This is why in private sector, they survive far longer than Nigerian manage enterprises. Again, India as a Country is miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices. An average Indian is more trusted generally than an average Nigerian on the same level of skills. This is sadly due to our battered image in all facets of criminality, be it drugs, corruption, internet fraud etc.

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by LLMG: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are more idiotic than you can ever imagine. Ozuonumakun.
sigiyaya:
You are an Id!ot attack the messages, point out were i lied in my comments. Christianity Kee you there ewu
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Rosskii: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Let nobody call this racist.

If an Indian raped your mother while screaming Tarzan, you'd say it wasn't racist, because you are a slave.

They do this to us because they know that we lack common sense in Nigeria

''We''? Does that include you and your mother? If not, your claim is invalid, because you and your mother are not superior to the rest of us.

Why does ''government'' have to come into everything in your dumb head?

This has nothing to do with ''government', you dependent dunce.

Are there not hundreds of millions of poor people in India? Is their government comprised of angels? A slave will always look for an explanation for his servitude.

Nobody should fu cking condemn the Indians, just simple go back to your church or mosque and continue praying and waiting for grace and miracle, while the rest should go home on their generator and continue watching #BBN.

Majority of Indians are hooked on their Hindu religion etc, and will kill you if you eat beef, or kill their daughters if they marry a non-Hindi or black like you.

Who? Indians? Yeah.. I guess you could say that.

Self-hating donkey.

Now you want Indians to make you managers in their companies with this kind of dead brain that most of you have. F00lish set of people [/quote]

It's clear you feel an inferior human being.

God save you from yourself. I won't be surprised if you're bleached.

Disgusting person.

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Rosskii: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
zikter:
Again, India as a Country is miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices.

Shut up and stop talking rubbish.

India is NOT ''miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices''. You are a LIAR and a SLAVE to utter such garbage.

There is NOTHING we are suffering in Nigeria today that hundreds of millions of Indians are not suffering, from underdevelopment to corruption to bad roads to power cuts to poverty to rural poverty to illiteracy.

Millions of them curse their leaders for their condition just as you do in Nigeria.

These are people in the same India you people are making out to be El Dorado:

SO GET RID OF YOUR LIES AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT TELLS YOU IT IS FINE FOR INDIANS TO COME TO NIGERIA AND DISCRIMINATE AGAINST NIGERIANS.

DAMN IDIOTS.

2 Likes

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Rosskii: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Na why I like Nairaland be this. grin

You like it because it is full of self-haters with inferiority complex like you.

If an Hausa-Fulani or Edo man discriminates against you, you will shout and scream to high heavens.

But let anyone with light skin do the same, even if he's from Afghanistan or India, and it's ...''Oh it's fine, we deserve it!''

SHAMELESS, COLONISED SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zikter(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rosskii:

Shut up and stop talking rubbish.

India is NOT ''miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices''. You are a LIAR and a SLAVE to utter such garbage.

There is NOTHING we are suffering in Nigeria today that hundreds of millions of Indians are not suffering, from underdevelopment to corruption to bad roads to power cuts to poverty to rural poverty to illiteracy.

Millions of them curse their leaders for their condition just as you do in Nigeria.

These are people in the same India you people are making out to be El Dorado:

SO GET RID OF YOUR LIES AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT TELLS YOU IT IS FINE FOR INDIANS TO COME TO NIGERIA AND DISCRIMINATE AGAINST NIGERIANS.

DAMN IDIOTS.
If you going to have a nice conversation with me then you have got to be civil and not uncouth. Firstly, I am not in any way displaying inferiority complex here, rather saying the reality. You put up pictures of slums in india up there to justify your claims. Secondly, I did not say poverty is not in India, for your information, even in the USA there are poverty stricken areas, same in China and every where. But I insist India as a Nation is far ahead of Nigeria. What sector of in Nigeria are you comparing with India exactly?
Medically- They are among the topmost, hence we troop there for medical tourism. One of the best pharmaceutical hub globally.
Technologically- They are a world power, the brain child of IT globally.
Agriculturally- What exactly do we export to them, rather we import their rice and other agricultural products.
Militarily- They are a military world power to an extent.
Industrially- They are far more industrialize than us. We buy our machines for manufacturing from them.
Even entertainment wise, we consume their Bollywood here more than our own Nollywood.
So perhaps you can point out to me what exactly we are better than them with.
Look it is not a matter of sentiments, slave mentality, inferiority complex or what have you. It is simply a matter of fact that you cannot logically dispute, that India is far ahead of Nigeria in all economic and developmental indices.
I would appreciate a more robust and respectful reply than what you did up there. I believe you are capable of doing better than that.

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by LLMG: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very sorry, sincerely I didn't mean to respond to this your post insultingly, let's try keep provocation aside and be civil. Regards.
sigiyaya:
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Exodora: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
No bro Nigerians are too F00lish to understand simple message. That is why your daddy GO's, pastors etc... still shouts so loud in your ears while preaching even with a microphone, an amplifier and about six giant speaks in and out of their business centers embarassed embarassed
Hmmmm my daddy
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zhike: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by JIMMY1393: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
spy24:
Local man cannot can

LMAO
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by etikaamos(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
The kind level wey Indian get for this country is alarming, we are been treated as slaves both outside and even in our so called country. Being a Nigeria Na handicap 1 , life dy lead ooo
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
LLMG:
Very sorry, sincerely I didn't mean to respond to this your post insultingly, let's try keep provocation aside and be civil. Regards.
Trust me i am not angry neither it is my intention to insult or hurt anyone. But i just want our people to apply common sense and reason like human in 21 century. The rest of the world are leaving us behind. Bro if you leave the shores of Nigeria and begin to view Nigeria from another country you will weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. And you will understand why i sound so bitter and furious angry
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Exodora:

Hmmmm my daddy
I didn't mean your biological father. I mean your daddy G.O's in the business centers churches, the one's extorts you of your money in the name of given to the Lord (tithes and offering).
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Rosskii:

You like it because it is full of self-haters with inferiority complex like you.

If an Hausa-Fulani or Edo man discriminates against you, you will shout and scream to high heavens.

But let anyone with light skin do the same, even if he's from Afghanistan or India, and it's ...''Oh it's fine, we deserve it!''

SHAMELESS, COLONISED SLAVES.

Mr,

By now, I'm sure you should be happy with Buhari and other elected officials are doing. I found it funny because he described the country's conditions in a largely hilarious way.

Look,

I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR FRUSTRATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2020
RTSC:

Then kindly do that without getting billions of cheap dollars from the CBN while promising jobs.

That is fraud.

Besides, Indians are not the most honest people in the world.
An european, maybe.

But an indian, sorry, they are not more honest than Nigerians.
They are more skilled though.

Fair enough then.
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by LLMG: 4:17am On Sep 11, 2020
I believe the way things are going right now, its a kind of revolution in its own way, the people are beginning to react, though slowly but there will be light at the end of the tunnel
sigiyaya:
Trust me i am not angry neither it is my intention to insult or hurt anyone. But i just want our people to apply common sense and reason like human in 21 century. The rest of the world are leaving us behind. Bro if you leave the shores of Nigeria and begin to view Nigeria from another country you will weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. And you will understand why i sound so bitter and furious angry

1 Like

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by ebuka1997: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2020
zikter:
We are talking about general attitude to work here, remember. Yes, India may not be a definition of proper management as you said, but they are still well ahead of Nigerians, management wise. This is why in private sector, they survive far longer than Nigerian manage enterprises. Again, India as a Country is miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices. An average Indian is more trusted generally than an average Nigerian on the same level of skills. This is sadly due to our battered image in all facets of criminality, be it drugs, corruption, internet fraud etc.

Indian is miles ahead of Nigeria? Bros you need to chill and stop spewing trash you don’t know, it’s your type that would say Kenya is miles ahead of Nigeria. Was India not poverty capital of the World until some months ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country / Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.