Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja (45342 Views)

A Reply To 'indian Only Job Advert' in Abuja / Is This Legal At All? An India Only Job Advert Slot In Abuja / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by ebuka1997: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Rosskii:

Shut up and stop talking rubbish.

India is NOT ''miles ahead of Nigeria in all indices''. You are a LIAR and a SLAVE to utter such garbage.

There is NOTHING we are suffering in Nigeria today that hundreds of millions of Indians are not suffering, from underdevelopment to corruption to bad roads to power cuts to poverty to rural poverty to illiteracy.

Millions of them curse their leaders for their condition just as you do in Nigeria.

These are people in the same India you people are making out to be El Dorado:

SO GET RID OF YOUR LIES AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT TELLS YOU IT IS FINE FOR INDIANS TO COME TO NIGERIA AND DISCRIMINATE AGAINST NIGERIANS.

DAMN IDIOTS.

See trash �
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zikter(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
ebuka1997:

Indian is miles ahead of Nigeria? Bros you need to chill and stop spewing trash you don’t know, it’s your type that would say Kenya is miles ahead of Nigeria. Was India not poverty capital of the World until some months ago.
Trash? Can you please compare Nigeria with India on any sector of the economy to educate me me? I would like to learn from you.
And what do you mean by world capital of poverty? Like I told someone before, poverty is everywhere including the most developed nations. Now let's come back to India vs Nigeria and what each country can contribute globally in key areas.
Educationally-Their standard is far above ours, we scramble for visa to go study there.
Health-care-They are among one of the best and most competitive health care giver in the world. What do we have here? We run there to get medical treatment.
Industrially-India is again miles ahead, we buy machines from them for our industries. They are the ones building the largest refinery in Africa for Dangote. Their pharmaceutical industry is top there with the best, supplying drugs to the US as well.
Agriculturally- Again they Trump us by far, we import ordinary rice from them.
Technologically- Again they are the best in IT globally. Remind me what we do here.
Militarily-India is a powerhouse as well, almost there with the super powers.
Again, this is not to bash Nigeria, but just what it is. I will be the happiest person in the world if my Country earns half of the respect India earns among the league of nations.
It is high time we started telling ourselves the truth so that we can make amends.
Please do not hesitate to convince me how Nigeria and India are on the same level. I will be glad to know. Regards.
Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by ebuka1997: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
zikter:
Trash? Can you please compare Nigeria with India on any sector of the economy to educate me me? I would like to learn from you.
And what do you mean by world capital of poverty? Like I told someone before, poverty is everywhere including the most developed nations. Now let's come back to India vs Nigeria and what each country can contribute globally in key areas.
Educationally-Their standard is far above ours, we scramble for visa to go study there.
Health-care-They are among one of the best and most competitive health care giver in the world. What do we have here? We run there to get medical treatment.
Industrially-India is again miles ahead, we buy machines from them for our industries. They are the ones building the largest refinery in Africa for Dangote. Their pharmaceutical industry is top there with the best, supplying drugs to the US as well.
Agriculturally- Again they Trump us by far, we import ordinary rice from them.
Technologically- Again they are the best in IT globally. Remind me what we do here.
Militarily-India is a powerhouse as well, almost there with the super powers.
Again, this is not to bash Nigeria, but just what it is. I will be the happiest person in the world if my Country earns half of the respect India earns among the league of nations.
It is high time we started telling ourselves the truth so that we can make amends.
Please do not hesitate to convince me how Nigeria and India are on the same level. I will be glad to know. Regards.

First of all I’m not arguing that Nigeria is more developed than India, no sane person would say that. I’m debating your statement that they’re way developed than Nigeria, if you had said China or Japan I’ll understand not India.

Check per capita income, the per capita income in Nigeria and India. According to The latest World bank reports Nigeria is ranked above India, check the picture I attached and don’t argue that it’s because India has a large population China also has a large population and is above Nigeria.

You scramble for visa to go there? That’s a stupid point, don’t Indians get visas to come here and work? Or there just fly here without visa.

Healthcare, fair enough they have a good standard of healthcare, not a high standard like you’re trumpeting, why people go there for medical tourism is because of the relatively cheap cost of private hospitals, they’re not among the top 20 countries with quality healthcare. Cuba has a world recognized healthcare system, does it mean they’re ‘way developed’ than Nigeria?

India has a youth employment rate of more than 23%, around the same as Nigeria

Re: 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja by zikter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
ebuka1997:

First of all I’m not arguing that Nigeria is more developed than India, no sane person would say that. I’m debating your statement that they’re way developed than Nigeria, if you had said China or Japan I’ll understand not India.

Check per capita income, the per capita income in Nigeria and India. According to The latest World bank reports Nigeria is ranked above India, check the picture I attached and don’t argue that it’s because India has a large population China also has a large population and is above Nigeria.

You scramble for visa to go there? That’s a stupid point, don’t Indians get visas to come here and work? Or there just fly here without visa.

Healthcare, fair enough they have a good standard of healthcare, not a high standard like you’re trumpeting, why people go there for medical tourism is because of the relatively cheap cost of private hospitals, they’re not among the top 20 countries with quality healthcare. Cuba has a world recognized healthcare system, does it mean they’re ‘way developed’ than Nigeria?

India has a youth employment rate of more than 23%, around the same as Nigeria
Over 90 percent of Indians in Nigeria are here working for Indian owned company. How many Nigerians are in India working for Nigerian owned companies in India? Our manufacturing sector is largely controlled by Indians. I gave you about six sectors of economy where we are no where close to them. You have to admit if you are sincere enough.
Now you are talking about per capital income and employment ratios. We do use population to always puncture this argument with UAE. Our population is not up to one quarter of India population. Let's assume we are about 250m people, India is estimated to be 1.3b people, if Nigeria was half as populated as India, imagine the kind of per capital income compare to the resources we will be talking about. We we just be sleeping in gutters.
Ironically, Nigeria was rated higher than India as having the more potential to attain the status of a developed nations faster than India, but look at where we are compare to them. There is no sector that we can boast about that can even compete with any of theirs.
At this level we are going, I feel we are no where near them and worse off, we are not even making efforts enough to close the gap. It is rather widening. It is fine to be optimistic, but this is the reality in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Photos Of Two Security Men Sleeping On Duty / How To Get A Graduate Assistant Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.