Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed (293 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed by gwininfo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
As a graduate of a Nigerian university with poor grades like a 2:2. can you possibly get a masters degree overseas for coutries like Finland, turkey ?
How about scholarship opportunities to study abroad
please people advice needed
Re: Advise Needed by stanliwise(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
gwininfo:
As a graduate of a Nigerian university with poor grades like a 2:2. can you possibly get a masters degree overseas for coutries like Finland, turkey ?
How about scholarship opportunities to study abroad
please people advice needed
You can but this is the wrong category for such question.
Re: Advise Needed by Halfamilli: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm not sure you can; you posted this in won't section, how sure are we that you won't go ahead and register in the wrong department even if you were eventually given admission.

on a serious note, you should..... provided you have your money.
Re: Advise Needed by Irawomide: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
You can get an admission into schools wont see your GPA as being too low, there are schools ready to accept you for the course you want no matter how low your qualification is. You can also apply for scholarships , we can assist with this kindly visit our website https://www.mcfedututors.com/s?Admission-Scholarship-and-Study-Visa&id=1234567 or chat with us on whatsapp on 08132765285.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Emotionally Satisfy Your Significant Other / 4 Ways To Win The Heart Of A Man / The Face You Make When The Cow Doesn't Want To Give You Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.