Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana (8473 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Told Benue People Over The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza(gana / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by OPPPS: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

They are rejoicing as we speak.
Did PDP also loot your sense of reasoning? N30b from Taraba Federal allocation of less than N4b in a month

1 Like

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
This will speak against You someday...owing to The fact that Are not generally good soldiers.

Most of their Biafra war heroes either grew up in The East like The Black Scorpion or had strong contact with The Region.

quote author=Gracchus post=93775729][/s][s]Trash!!!! We don't give a ratass about any fuccking tribe in this goddamed country, we only exist for ourselves and ourselves alone, and whatever we do is for ourselves alone, if what you all don't like what we do, y'll can go fucck yourselves,we don't give a sh1t about any other person or tribe existence. You Muppet!!! [/quote]
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by OPPPS: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingzizzy:
In every civilised country, the citizens always condemn any act of extra-judicial killing by the security forces and the authorities always investigate any allegation of unlawful killing and punish anyone found wanting.

But Nigeria is far from being a civilised country. Thats why the Nigerian Army can go and kidnapp Gana from a convoy of vehicles conveying him and others to government house to recieve amnesty after they had surrendered and laid down their arms

The Army kidnapped Gana, killed him extra-judicially and that idiot of a Major General called Yekini cane to insult everyones intelligence that Gana was killed in a shootout

To make matters worse, some very stupid Nigerians even support this act of lawlessness and impunity by the Nigerian Army
The same way , your civilized US has been investigating the extra judiciary killing of Bin Ladin and Qasem Solemai in Baghdad.
You people are NO1 hypocrite in the world

1 Like

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rawhumper:
Google The defeat of Nigerian convoys at Abagana, incase you dont know, The defeat of Biafra was as a result of initial sabotages and undermining of Ojukwu by some Ibo officers at Ore.

Stay there and be basking on what You dont know.

Remember it took 3years for isolated Ibos to be defeated, Ask yourself how its going to be with The advancement of The Ibos and populations as well as new allies that have found The bitter truth.

If You care less about other regions, The relevance of This will The das You will come out i see your surroundings in flames thats when You realize that You have been sitting on a time bomb.

If You rely on The Fulani to help You, You be wrong cos they too will be in The run...remember the main People that were in Nigerian Army were The middlebelts, The Yoruba and fulani had More of officers but most of The foot soldiers were from middlebelt.

I still don't understand your argument and the more I try to understand the drift of your statement the more confused I become.

What should I google Abagana for? What should I do with the success or defeat of Ojuku and how does that come into the context of this thread?

The middlebelt is not a single tribe, there are countless ethnicities called middlebelt so I don't understand where this war you think will be waged against the Yorubas will come from.

Is it that you mean the Igbos will wage war against the Yorubas by using allies in the SS and middle belt? If so, what should I do with this breaking news you are telling me?

Should I be scared and instruct the Yorubas to run away from Nigeria or I should leave Nairaland for you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Stop bullshitting yourself, u talked about 3million ibos killed as of The Nigerians were untouchable.

Dont try to fool yourself by twisting my words when u know exactly what am trying to Say which Keep up with Your Views till The das of reckoning.

LegendHero:

I still don't understand your argument and the more I try to understand the drift of your statement the more confused I become.

What should I google Abagana for? What should I do with the success or defeat of Ojuku and how does that come into the context of this thread?

The middlebelt is not a single tribe, there are countless ethnicities called middlebelt so I don't understand where this war you think will be waged against the Yorubas will come from.

Is it that you mean the Igbos will wage war against the Yorubas by using allies in the SS and middle belt? If so, what should I do with this breaking news you are telling me?

Should I be scared and instruct the Yorubas to run away from Nigeria or I should leave Nairaland for you?

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rawhumper:
Stop bullshitting yourself, u talked about 3million ibos killed as of The Nigerians were untouchable.

Dont try to fool yourself by twisting my words when u know exactly what am trying to Say which Keep up with Your Views till The das of reckoning.

Now you are talking. Your grieviances was that the Igbos lost the Biafra war with that much casualties and you think if there is a repeat of a war, the Yorubas will be boxed to a corner because you think the middlebelt with side with the Igbos to pick up arms against the Yorubas.

You were here parroting that the Igbos will seek alliance but you think the Yorubas will be an island who won't seek alliance?

Ojukwu in 1967 claimed he will defeat Nigeria in few months but we all know how the braggart ended. War is not the game you play on paper, war is about alliance, benefit, and glory.

You should ask yourself a question, what will the middle-beltans benefit from the Igbos such that they will pick up arms against the Yorubas who are not naturally their enemy? What can the Igbo give them that the Yoruba can't give? What will be their motivation to pick up arms against the Yoruba?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by kingzizzy: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
OPPPS:

The same way , your civilized US has been investigating the extra judiciary killing of Bin Ladin and Qasem Solemai in Baghdad.
You people are NO1 hypocrite in the world

Dont compare Bin Ladin, an armed fugitive terrorist leader who was killed in a raid in his hideout, to Gana who had already surrendered in a crowded stadium and was on his way to see his Governor to formalise the amnesty given to him when be was dragged out of his car and summarily executed by the Nigerian Army.

Both situations are not the same, Solemani and Bin Ladin never surrendered
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Ykc2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tiv people can still kill these so called yekini when he retires
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2020
That i will not answer for strategic reasons but
I will release a Little reason why and one is
their hatred against The core north is beyond
measures.

Any friend of The Core North is their worst
enemy, that alone will go a Long way.

Am almost 100percent Sure in event of
another conflict, The will never pick up arms to
fight for The Hausa/Fulani worst come to
worst they will be neutral(with some
disgruntled Elements among them that will
definitely sabotage Core north troops).

Note: that Ojukwu had so many Ibo People including some soldiers that didnt Support disintegration, even The 5majors were
not happy he took advantage of The Situation and declared independence.Thus he executed some of them like Ifeajunna and
locked up some who later fought on Biafran Side.

We have Seen our mistakes, but in event of declaration of a
sovereign State, it will be with 100% Support of The People and
when The Ibos Are truly united,which is The fear of The
Hausa/Fulani.....

A sign will be when History will repeat urself like The Otoko saga of
1996, this time around,
There will be burning and destruction of all Ibo politicians that have been a stumbling block to our progress, that will be a sign of Ibos unity bro and when that Happens, u will see the MIGHT of The
Ibos, with their Brothers who have been marginalised like them, anyone who allies with The core North will be driven to The Ocean.

Las las believe me, with just Yoruba anD Hausa/Fulani combined,they will be totally annihilated.

LegendHero:

Now you are talking. Your grieviances was that the Igbos lost the Biafra war with that much casualties and you think if there is a repeat of a war, the Yorubas will be boxed to a corner because you think the middlebelt with side with the Igbos to pick up arms against the Yorubas.

You were here parroting that the Igbos will seek alliance but you think the Yorubas will be an island who won't seek alliance?

Ojukwu in 1967 claimed he will defeat Nigeria in few months but we all know how the braggart ended. War is not the game you play on paper, war is about alliance, benefit, and glory.

You should ask yourself a question, what will the middle-beltans benefit from the Igbos such that they will pick up arms against the Yorubas who are not naturally their enemy? What can the Igbo give them that the Yoruba can't give? What will be their motivating to pick up arms against the Yoruba?
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 3:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Hope You understand some mis spellings i did, its from my Phone keypad but i dont have the time to correct it so permit me.

Back to the topic, there will be surprises in event of another war.

So dont deceive yourself with The past war because many Ibos didnt Support it, with all These set backs, The war lasted nearly 3years.
What will be the outcome with a united Ibo Nation and a divided Nigeria in event of another war?

If You Want to be honest, u know The answer.
I Say it again,yoruba and Fulanis are not really good foot soldiers unlike the Ibos and middlebelt who have the gift to be both good Foot soldiers and better Officers but Yoruba Can also make good officers but the Fulani are not good soldiers so This will be a factor u consider in event of a conflict,it will be like Germany allying with countries with weak Army like Italy during World war 2 and it exposed the German Troops at the rear and This one of the reasons Germany lost the war.

LegendHero:

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:
That i will not answer for strategic reasons but
I will release a Little reason why and one is
their hatred against The core north is beyond
measures.

Any friend of The Core North is their worst
enemy, that alone will go a Long way.

Am almost 100percent Sure in event of
another conflict, The will never pick up arms to
fight for The Hausa/Fulani worst come to
worst they will be neutral(with some
disgruntled Elements among them that will
definitely sabotage Core north troops).

Note: that Ojukwu had so many Ibo People including some soldiers that didnt Support disintegration, even The 5majors were
not happy he took advantage of The Situation and declared independence.Thus he executed some of them like Ifeajunna and
locked up some who later fought on Biafran Side.

We have Seen our mistakes, but in event of declaration of a
sovereign State, it will be with 100% Support of The People and
when The Ibos Are truly united,which is The fear of The
Hausa/Fulani.....

A sign will be when History will repeat urself like The Otoko saga of
1996, this time around,
There will be burning and destruction of all Ibo politicians that have been a stumbling block to our progress, that will be a sign of Ibos unity bro and when that Happens, u will see the MIGHT of The
Ibos, with their Brothers who have been marginalised like them, anyone who allies with The core North will be driven to The Ocean.

Las las believe me, with just Yoruba anD Hausa/Fulani combined,they will be totally annihilated.

You live in a fantasy world and that showed in the way you write.

I once had a digital copy of the Biafran Times newspaper which Ojukwu used for his propaganda then for the Igbos. He was just fumbling and telling them he will take Nigeria in few months, he is invincible, he is this and that and all those bla bla bla.

But when the war started, he was checkmated and besides the use of force, the strategy deployed crippled the Biafrans and Ojukwu had to know that he wasn’t that much prepared for the war.

Ask yourself, why was Biafra defeated beside the ammunitions and military onslaught, there are few things:

—Naval blockade: what has changed now about this, do you think most of the other non-Igbo tribes of the SS will fight alongside Biafra with their 100% submission? Have you read the history of how some of those tribes sabotaged Ojukwu, do you think anything changed?

Before that period, crude oil output was low so they actually don’t have any motive to remain outside the Eastern region. Now they have crude oil and due to the nature of Africans, they won’t sacrifice their crude oil for the more populous Igbos to lord over them. It’s best for Bayelsa to be a separate country and use their oil for themselves rather than be part of Biafra and be a minority whose oil will be controlled by the more populous Igbos.

So sabotage will exist at some point and the naval blockade might still be possible.

—Food shortage: What has changed now? Can Biafrans still feed themselves in the advent of a war where Nigeria cut the supply of food? Do you think Cameroon will support Nigeria or Biafra or you think it will still be a replay of 1967? What alliance have you built with those guys and how do you seek to achieve food independence if some of the middle belt fail to fight on your side. You can’t be sure of alliance from media propaganda because there are people that will like you and those that like the Northerners among those said middle belt. Benue and Plateau alone are not the middlebelt.

—World power alliance: what can you offer the world power that will make them ally with you to supply weapons and ally with you? Do you have the crude oil to bargain with them or what exactly can you offer them that will make them fight alongside. That was part of the mistake Ojukwu made then too thinking because the Igbos are Christians alone will draw the world power on their side. Many things are at stake when you’re talking about war.

The way you write with confidence that you will secure 100% loyalty of all tribes in the SS and the middlebelt showed that you guys don’t learn from history. Life is not always black and white and you should always give room for outliers so as not to turn out miscalculative like Ojukwu.

I don’t like to talk about things that are unpredictable coz it will be a futile effort coz none of us both are sure or what will happen.

But the question you should ask yourself is “What has changed since 1966?” If you think the animosity of the Fulani herdsmen alone is what will make Niger, Kwara, Kogi, and Taraba pick up arms and go to war against the Hausa/Fulani simply because the Igbos told them to, then you are not worthy of conversing with.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by olisaEze(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
I no go lie, this people have very strong points of accusation.
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
You Made some Points and also Made some senseless Points which i dont have The time to
elaborate.

Many Things have changed, it will be a bad
move to lay out some of our strategy to You
but believe Ibos of now is very much different
of Ibos of 1966 in The sense that back then
other tribes saw The Ibos as the enemy hence
sabotage and blah blah u Said.

Also Ojukwu was faster than himself in
declaring Independence, This caused all other
regions to fight as one Nigeria against Biafra.
He would have fought Gowon has breaking
The Military code by usurping power and
Gowon been his Junior in rank.

Like i told You, we habe learned from The past,
You have not asked yourself now that so many
Things have changed, do you think world
Powers will ally with Nigeria only? Thats a question u cant be Sure of till the time Comes.

We withstood Nigeria night for 3years with
almost nothing, amidst hatred and
backwardness.

Bro, this is not Propaganda, i wont Let the cat
out but i will Let out, one kitten and that is the
Ibos will see other marginalised Tribes as
Fellow brothers and continuous co-Operation with then all.

The Fulani has destroyed Nigeria, only
minority fools that will stay and Support them.
What die the Minority tribes gain from the
Fulani after decades of loyalty nothing but
poverty and More oppression.

Yoruba have started paying theirs gradually,
invasion of Your States by herdsmen, your leaders were sidelined who won
Presidential elections right from the time of Awolowo till now, Obj became President because the core North wanted to appease the South because of strong agitation against their continuous rule.

You Call them Brothers but u have separate mosques (Yoruba mosque)....this shows they see your tribe as inferior and untrusted.

Finally about The blockade, does Nigeria's divided military have the capability to last in the sea?

Do You think N.D boys will allow that? After what they passed through, till GEJ gave them some sort of hope which is presently at stake

Have this in mind, everyone knows no matter what The Fulani will give or promise, any tribe during time of conflict to be their ally, will be taken back from them and be treated like animals
And ultimately become islamized by Force.
That will be when these tribes will know the importance of Ibos in Nigeria, if minority tribes Are left with your Kind, they would have by now been extinct. This is the bitter truth.

quote author=LegendHero post=94259832]

You live in a fantasy world and that showed in the way you write.

I once had a digital copy of the Biafran Times newspaper which Ojukwu used for his propaganda then for the Igbos. He was just fumbling and telling them he will take Nigeria in few months, he is invincible, he is this and that and all those bla bla bla.

But when the war started, he was checkmated and besides the use of force, the strategy deployed crippled the Biafrans and Ojukwu had to know that he wasn’t that much prepared for the war.

Ask yourself, why was Biafra defeated beside the ammunitions and military onslaught, there are few things:

—Naval blockade: what has changed now about this, do you think most of the other non-Igbo tribes of the SS will fight alongside Biafra with their 100% submission? Have you read the history of how some of those tribes sabotaged Ojukwu, do you think anything changed?

Before that period, crude oil output was low so they actually don’t have any motive to remain outside the Eastern region. Now they have crude oil and due to the nature of Africans, they won’t sacrifice their crude oil for the more populous Igbos to lord over them. It’s best for Bayelsa to be a separate country and use their oil for themselves rather than be part of Biafra and be a minority whose oil will be controlled by the more populous Igbos.

So sabotage will exist at some point and the naval blockade might still be possible.

—Food shortage: What has changed now? Can Biafrans still feed themselves in the advent of a war where Nigeria cut the supply of food? Do you think Cameroon will support Nigeria or Biafra or you think it will still be a replay of 1967? What alliance have you built with those guys and how do you seek to achieve food independence if some of the middle belt fail to fight on your side. You can’t be sure of alliance from media propaganda because there are people that will like you and those that like the Northerners among those said middle belt. Benue and Plateau alone are not the middlebelt.

—World power alliance: what can you offer the world power that will make them ally with you to supply weapons and ally with you? Do you have the crude oil to bargain with them or what exactly can you offer them that will make them fight alongside. That was part of the mistake Ojukwu made then too thinking because the Igbos are Christians alone will draw the world power on their side. Many things are at stake when you’re talking about war.

The way you write with confidence that you will secure 100% loyalty of all tribes in the SS and the middlebelt showed that you guys don’t learn from history. Life is not always black and white and you should always give room for outliers so as not to turn out miscalculative like Ojukwu.

I don’t like to talk about things that are unpredictable coz it will be a futile effort coz none of us both are sure or what will happen.

But the question you should ask yourself is “What has changed since 1966?” If you think the animosity of the Fulani herdsmen alone is what will make Niger, Kwara, Kogi, and Taraba pick up arms and go to war against the Hausa/Fulani simply because the Igbos told them to, then you are not worthy of conversing with.

[/quote]
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:
You Made some Points and also Made some senseless Points which i dont have The time to
elaborate.

Many Things have changed, it will be a bad
move to lay out some of our strategy to You
but believe Ibos of now is very much different
of Ibos of 1966 in The sense that back then
other tribes saw The Ibos as the enemy hence
sabotage and blah blah u Said.

Also Ojukwu was faster than himself in
declaring Independence, This caused all other
regions to fight as one Nigeria against Biafra.
He would have fought Gowon has breaking
The Military code by usurping power and
Gowon been his Junior in rank.

Like i told You, we habe learned from The past,
You have not asked yourself now that so many
Things have changed, do you think world
Powers will ally with Nigeria only? Thats a question u cant be Sure of till the time Comes.

We withstood Nigeria night for 3years with
almost nothing, amidst hatred and
backwardness.

Bro, this is not Propaganda, i wont Let the cat
out but i will Let out, one kitten and that is the
Ibos will see other marginalised Tribes as
Fellow brothers and continuous co-Operation with then all.

The Fulani has destroyed Nigeria, only
minority fools that will stay and Support them.
What die the Minority tribes gain from the
Fulani after decades of loyalty nothing but
poverty and More oppression.

Yoruba have started paying theirs gradually,
invasion of Your States by herdsmen, your leaders were sidelined who won
Presidential elections right from the time of Awolowo till now, Obj became President because the core North wanted to appease the South because of strong agitation against their continuous rule.

You Call them Brothers but u have separate mosques (Yoruba mosque)....this shows they see your tribe as inferior and untrusted.

Finally about The blockade, does Nigeria's divided military have the capability to last in the sea?

Do You think N.D boys will allow that? After what they passed through, till GEJ gave them some sort of hope which is presently at stake

Have this in mind, everyone knows no matter what The Fulani will give or promise, any tribe during time of conflict to be their ally, will be taken back from them and be treated like animals
And ultimately become islamized by Force.
That will be when these tribes will know the importance of Ibos in Nigeria, if minority tribes Are left with your Kind, they would have by now been extinct. This is the bitter truth.

You guys and your fixation on 3years like its some sort of medal lol. Mehn 3million casualties is what we are talking about.

Do you think civil war always last for only 5month? Or you think because it reaches 3 years mean you stood a chance? The war that was already lost even before Ojukwu surrendered.

Let me take you back in history for few civil wars in Africa and the length of the fight and you will see 3years is even small.

--Sudan Civil war - Soldiers from the South Sudan fought civil war against central government in Khartoum and that lasted for 16 years. The war started around 1955 or so.

They even fought the second wave of civil war and that lasted for 22years between 1983 to 2005 before South Sudan got seperated eventually.

--Uganda civil war lasted for almost 6years between the National Resistance army and the Ugandan government during the 1980s.

--Liberia civil war - They have the first and second one. First was almost 7 years while the second civil war broke out in 1999 or so and that lasted for almost 4years.

--Mozambique Civil War - The civil war lasted for almost 15years or so.

So when you talk about 3years as a measure of bravery I always laugh especially considering the fact that you guys have been crippled even before the surrender. Every time you guys stream 3 years like civil war is a 5day American invasion you watch on television.

We both agree the Fulani have destroyed Nigeria, but that is not enough reason for you to think Kwara, Niger, Taraba, and Abuja tribes will pick up arms to wage war against the Northerners because the Igbos instructed them to.

11 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
favor914:
Tribalist, Bigot Mumu, follow follow I don’t have a mind of my own, what concerns the Yoruba tribe with Tiv, & Junkun wahala?
Sho mo pe o sexy? grin wink wink
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
With only the Yoruba facing Nigerian Army,
u wont last More than 6months to be candid.

And if it were The Yoruba that lost 3million
lives, as you claimed, by now u all will be
chasing bush rats in the forests but see where
Ibos are, strong and always thriving- that is
The Ibo Spirit.

On a Second thought, its now You know The
importance of other tribes, You were The one
jabbering about not giving a shit about other
regions and telling them all to sort their
problems but u Are here now talking about
alliance and how to get it, dont You think You
Are fooling yourself cos your previous
comments Are there for all to See and will speak against you.

Here is a little food for thought for u, The past
shapes the future, as the Wise learns from the past.

LegendHero:

You guys and your fixation on 3years like its some sort of medal lol. Mehn 3million casualties is what we are talking about.

Do you think civil war always last for only 5month? Or you think because it reaches 3 years mean you stood a chance? The war that was already lost even before Ojukwu surrendered.

Let me take you back in history for few civil wars in Africa and the length of the fight and you will see 3years is even small.

--Sudan Civil war - Soldiers from the South Sudan fought civil war against central government in Khartoum and that lasted for 16 years. The war started around 1955 or so.

They even fought the second wave of civil war and that lasted for 22years between 1983 to 2005 before South Sudan got seperated eventually.

--Uganda civil war lasted for almost 6years between the National Resistance army and the Ugandan government during the 1980s.

--Liberia civil war - They have the first and second one. First was almost 7 years while the second civil war broke out in 1999 or so and that lasted for almost 4years.

--Mozambique Civil War - The civil war lasted for almost 15years or so.

So when you talk about 3years as a measure of bravery I always laugh especially considering the fact that you guys have been crippled even before the surrender. Every time you guys stream 3 years like civil war is a 5day American invasion you watch on television.

We both agree the Fulani have destroyed Nigeria, but that is not enough reason for you to think Kwara, Niger, Taraba, and Abuja tribes will pick up arms to wage war against the Northerners because the Igbos instructed them to.

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:

The Ibo Spirit.

Lol. I laughed my ass off with the rubbish you said about Yoruba not lasting 6month lol.

Let’s even check historical trend of each Nigerian major tribes. We know of Oyo empire and the Sokoto caliphate who have waged numerous wars during those early days and invaded kingdoms to expand their vast lands.

The Igbos are not known for any war or kingdom and you don’t have the history of bravery and your ancestors never built any empire.

Now you will tell me, but modern war is different from old wars, yes you are right. But i like looking at situation as a whole.

The modern Biafra war you fought led to 3million casualties and you are confined to the small 5 SE states deprived of the benefit you enjoy during the Eastern region government. You are held against your will in Nigeria and THAT SHOWED that by every metrics of assessment, you LOST THE WAR FULLY.

Now you said the Yorubas won’t last 6month, take a look at those that destroyed Biafra either in the commanding authority or the strategists, you will see the imprints of Yorubas in those things. Is that not why your generations hated Awo?

LOL, so the Yorubas won’t last 6month with the army because our people are handicap and can’t fight or we can’t source supplies or don't have sea access or don't have natural border country allies to probe the war? You Igbo think with your fist while the Yorubas think with their brains which explained why Ojukwu foolishly bragged and sacrificed millions of you guys to the Fulani gods.

Your ancestors never won any war, you were first parroting 3years like it some sort of medal only for me to show you wars in Africa that usually last longer than that. Infact you can say Nigeria civil war is even less when you view African wars on average so why the noise.

What war have your ancestors ever fought and won?

8 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:

The Ibo Spirit.

This your last bold statement is an advice to the Igbos. You should learn from the past especially how your ancestors sacrificed their brethrens because they DON'T think.

Don't be like Ojuku with the empty bragging, be wise and learn from the past!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
You bask on ancient wars, of what relevance is
The Oyo empire now?

You should hide in shame that The Fulani
conquered Part of Your territory and islamize it
and You Are here beating your chest.

Yes we Are still in Nigeria not against our will,
only because, majority of The Ibos Are still
observing Events in Nigeria.

At least we Can brag of all The Eastern Region
as ours but You Are here bragging when You Are a slave to The Fulanis who even carved out
your own mosque to show spite and inequality.

If You Are not aware, The Yoruba has lost their
identity- Lagos is not yours, Kwara State, etc
but The Ibos Are always masters of their
Region bro ..lol � its so unfortunate for You.

I feel sorry for You after realizing how You
have been The real slaves to The Fulani and i
dont see any headway for You.

Keep deceiving yourself, trying to be logical

When there is an inferno in your House lol.

Mark my Words and laugh as you want, when
the time Comes hehehe bro You will believe.

Every tribe including the fulanis know how
untrustworthy You all Are, who do You think
will want to ally with a chameleon?

For your info i love Awolowo, of not for him,
the West would have still be in darkness with
archaic lifestyle.

quote author=LegendHero post=94266843]

Lol. I laughed my ass off with the rubbish you said about Yoruba not lasting 6month lol.

Let’s even check historical trend of each Nigerian major tribes. We know of Oyo empire and the Sokoto caliphate who have waged numerous wars during those early days and invaded kingdoms to expand their vast lands.

The Igbos are not known for any war or kingdom and you don’t have the history of bravery and your ancestors never built any empire.

Now you will tell me, but modern war is different from old wars, yes you are right. But i like looking at situation as a whole.

The modern Biafra war you fought led to 3million casualties and you are confined to the small 5 SE states deprived of the benefit you enjoy during the Eastern region government. You are held against your will in Nigeria and THAT SHOWED that by every metrics of assessment, you LOST THE WAR FULLY.

Now you said the Yorubas won’t last 6month, take a look at those that destroyed Biafra either in the commanding authority or the strategists, you will see the imprints of Yorubas in those things. Is that not why your generations hated Awo?

LOL, so the Yorubas won’t last 6month with the army because our people are handicap and can’t fight or we can’t source supplies or don't have sea access or don't have natural border country allies to probe the war? You Igbo think with your fist while the Yorubas think with their brains which explained why Ojukwu foolishly bragged and sacrificed millions of you guys to the Fulani gods.

Your ancestors never won any war, you were first parroting 3years like it some sort of medal only for me to show you wars in Africa that usually last longer than that. Infact you can say Nigeria civil war is even less when you view African wars on average so why the noise.

What war have your ancestors ever fought and won? [/quote]
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
I advise You to sort out your tribe with The Tiv who Want to avenge The Death of Gana by
Yekini that is just a tip of the iceberg.

Stay there and deceive yourself, You will be
surprised when the time Comes except the
North learns to do the right thing and know that Nigeria is not just one man's land.

LegendHero:

This your last bold statement is an advice to the Igbos. You should learn from the past especially how your ancestors sacrificed their brethrens because they DON'T think.

Don't be like Ojuku with the empty bragging, be wise and learn from the past!
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:

I advise You to sort out your tribe with The Tiv who Want to avenge The Death of Gana by
Yekini that is just a tip of the iceberg.

Stay there and deceive yourself, You will be
surprised when the time Comes except the
North learns to do the right thing and know that Nigeria is not just one man's land.

LOL what will TIV do to the Yorubas because a military man killed Gana?

Who the bleep are the Tivs and what is their population and warchest such that the Yorubas will fear them?

Are you sure you are Okay like this?

2 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:
You bask on ancient wars, of what relevance is
The Oyo empire now?

You should hide in shame that The Fulani
conquered Part of Your territory and islamize it
and You Are here beating your chest.

Yes we Are still in Nigeria not against our will,
only because, majority of The Ibos Are still
observing Events in Nigeria.

At least we Can brag of all The Eastern Region
as ours but You Are here bragging when You Are a slave to The Fulanis who even carved out
your own mosque to show spite and inequality.

If You Are not aware, The Yoruba has lost their
identity- Lagos is not yours, Kwara State, etc
but The Ibos Are always masters of their
Region bro ..lol � its so unfortunate for You.

I feel sorry for You after realizing how You
have been The real slaves to The Fulani and i
dont see any headway for You.

Keep deceiving yourself, trying to be logical

When there is an inferno in your House lol.

Mark my Words and laugh as you want, when
the time Comes hehehe bro You will believe.

Every tribe including the fulanis know how
untrustworthy You all Are, who do You think
will want to ally with a chameleon?

For your info i love Awolowo, of not for him,
the West would have still be in darkness with
archaic lifestyle.

The summary of all this now is that your ancestors have never fought any war and won.

Ilorin was just an imperial outpost of the Oyo empire and it is an issue of religion treachery and the Fulani took it because Afonja rebelled against the Alaafin and got played by the Fulanis.

Ask the Fulanis themselves, they were defeated in the Jalumi war never to rear their heads in the Yoruba enclaves anymore.

The Yoruba tribe of Kwara state today as a whole are still proud of their Yoruba heritage and there is no identity crisis whatsoever so you shouldn't be bothered too much about that.

What we are saying here is that you Igbos have never waged any war and won, not in the times of your ancestors and not in recent times.

The only war recorded about you was the one where Ojuku sacrificed 3millions and other numerous cases of massacre from the Northerners against the Ibos.

If you have won any war before now, you can brag and we can say yes they have history but NO you have only known defeat!

5 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
[

You are the one not okay, i told You they will
Take their pound of flesh when the man responsible is seen.

To me, every Single hand can make a difference, wars Are not just won with numerical strength but with sense and strategy which You think, you possess but lo, you empty and daft.

Our Hearts truly go to our Brothers, Benue people for what happened to them, i pray they come out of this predicament stronger!!!

You true real slave of The North, Remember
You have lost parts of Your land and identity to The Fulani, that is the worst enslavement any tribe Can face lol �...pele!

quote author=LegendHero post=94268976]

LOL what will TIV do to the Yorubas because a military man killed Gana?

Who the bleep are the Tivs and what is their population and warchest such that the Yorubas will fear them?

Are you sure you are Okay like this?
[/quote]
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
You Are shameless, trying to console yourself
about Your lost land and identity, eyi chai This is serious oo, your level of stupidity is unimaginable bro.

But You Can see that The Ibos Are far better than You, they have their land and will get their Independence whenever they really wish to.

About ibo wars, here Are some to full that your empty skull You •Mbaise Rebellion Battles against the British 1902–1917 – In 1900, the British created the Southern Nigeria Protectorate. The resistance to British colonisation from the people of modern mbaise and igbo's throughout Eastern Nigeria is well documented.
•Bende Onitsha Hinterland Expedition 1905–1906 – The Bende Onitsha Hinterland Expedition is also referred to as the Ahiara Expedition due to the impact it had on the area. There was a lot of hostility between the British and the people of Mbaise following the Aro Expedition.

Hope You grab now.

LegendHero:

The summary of all this now is that your ancestors have never fought any war and won.

Ilorin was just an imperial outpost of the Oyo empire and it is an issue of religion treachery and the Fulani took it because Afonja rebelled against the Alaafin and got played by the Fulanis.

Ask the Fulanis themselves, they were defeated in the Jalumi war never to rear their heads in the Yoruba enclaves anymore.

The Yoruba tribe of Kwara state today as a whole are still proud of their Yoruba heritage and there is no identity crisis whatsoever so you shouldn't be bothered too much about that.

What we are saying here is that you Igbos have never waged any war and won, not in the times of your ancestors and not in recent times.

The only war recorded about you was the one where Ojuku sacrificed 3millions and other numerous cases of massacre from the Northerners against the Ibos.

If you have won any war before now, you can brag and we can say yes they have history but NO you have only known defeat!
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:

You Are shameless, trying to console yourself
about Your lost land and identity, eyi chai This is serious oo, your level of stupidity is unimaginable bro.

But You Can see that The Ibos Are far better than You, they have their land and will get their Independence whenever they really wish to.

About ibo wars, here Are some to full that your empty skull You •Mbaise Rebellion Battles against the British 1902–1917 – In 1900, the British created the Southern Nigeria Protectorate. The resistance to British colonisation from the people of modern mbaise and igbo's throughout Eastern Nigeria is well documented.
•Bende Onitsha Hinterland Expedition 1905–1906 – The Bende Onitsha Hinterland Expedition is also referred to as the Ahiara Expedition due to the impact it had on the area. There was a lot of hostility between the British and the people of Mbaise following the Aro Expedition.

Hope You grab now.

British war? But the British fought against the whole Nigeria ethnic group now, it is not war per say, it is called British invasion and that was what they have done across the world where people mount resistance at first but at last British always win.

Is that what you are calling a war? Is that what you mean by kingdom waging war? What kingdom do you even have in the first place and who are the commanders that commandeer the war?

The only thing we know is that the Igala took you Ibos as slaves, Fulani started massacring you since the 1940s, while 3million of you are sacrificed to the Fulani gods during the Biafran war after which you are reduced to 5tiny landlocked states with your kinsmen scattered around the country like refugees because your population cannot contain the 5plot of land left for you.

I am just catching cruise with you because it feels good to taunt empty braggarts like you.

4 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
[

You Are not bro, till get back your land Lagos and Kwara You always remain a slave with You Yoruba mosque, cant You see the Reality?

You asked of we had fought wars before, i just answered it, now u Want to cool yourself by pretending to catch cruise with a lost identity.

At least we Are scattered, thats The advantage, with The Home based Ibo warriors waiting to chew trespassers but You have lost two States or More, You Are here claiming You catching your head.

Stay there and swim in The ocean of self delusion.

quote author=LegendHero post=94270120]

British war? But the British fought against the whole Nigeria ethnic group now, it is not war per say, it is called British invasion and that was what they have done across the world where people mount resistance at first but at last British always win.

Is that what you are calling a war? Is that what you mean by kingdom waging war? What kingdom do you even have in the first place and who are the commanders that commandeer the war?

The only thing we know is that the Igala took you Ibos as slaves, Fulani started massacring you since the 1940s, while 3million of you are sacrificed to the Fulani gods during the Biafran war after which you are reduced to 5tiny landlocked states with your kinsmen scattered around the country like refugees because your population cannot contain the 5plot of land left for you.

I am just catching cruise with you because it feels good to taunt empty braggarts like you.
[/quote]
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by LegendHero(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You Are not bro, till get back your land Lagos and Kwara You always remain a slave with You Yoruba mosque, cant You see the Reality?

You asked of we had fought wars before, i just answered it, now u Want to cool yourself by pretending to catch cruise with a lost identity.

At least we Are scattered, thats The advantage, with The Home based Ibo warriors waiting to chew trespassers but You have lost two States or More, You Are here claiming You catching your head.

Stay there and swim in The ocean of self delusion.

Lol, Oyo Ile already had mosques since the 1600s and Islam got to the West through the malians which explained why it is called Esin Imale.

That Kwara was geographically placed in the North mean nothing, there are Igbo tribes in Delta, Edo, and Rivers too that some claim are indigenous and categorized under the SS so what is your grieviances about Kogi and Kwara?

Audio Ibo warriors that can't even save 3million of their people from destruction and have never fought any war and won.

@ your bold statement, Do you know why 30000+ Igbos were massacred in the counter coup in the North? It was because they were living there enmasse. If another war were to break out first, those ones will be the first casualties because you guys have failed to learn from your past.

Scattering is not an advantage especially when you can be overpowered where you're scattered in. Why do you think the North always threathen Igbos when IPOB do rubbsih in the SE? It was because they know you are living in their space enmasse and your FK can be treated there. Why do you think Ohaneze had to plead during the quit notice given to the Igbos?

You guys problem is that you are too emotional and can't think, that is the main difference between the Yorubas and the Ibos.
See reference:
According to the Massacre of Ndigbo in 1966: Report of the Justice G. C. M. Onyiuke Tribunal, [Tollbrook Limited, Ikeja, Lagos] “…between 45,000 and 50,000 civilians of former Eastern Nigeria were killed in Northern Nigeria and other parts of Nigeria from 29th May 1966 to December 1967 and although it is not strictly within its terms of reference the Tribunal estimates that not less than 1,627,743 Easterners fled back to Eastern Nigeria as a result of the 1966 pogrom.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/july-291966-counter-coup-africas-bloodiest-coup-detat/

7 Likes

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by Rawhumper(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol yes, Ibo lost their lives as a result of their indifference and some anger because Ojukwu declared independence.

To help add to your Little knowledge, some Ibo Officers that rejected and condemned The coup by The Five Majors, were summoned during Military parade without weapons and they were massacred.

What happened to Lagos?

You Are really a big simp for the Fulanis giving reasons, why they should have your land, is
really pathetic bro.

Go ans recover your land and identity, very
son Ogun and Osun States will follow,You Can
laugh but its matter of time it will dawn on You.

At least our 5 States Are ours alone, we Are
not sharing it with anybody and we Need to
Ask for More States cos at the right time,The
Ibos will have More than The Southern Region.

And Please, stop saying You guys are Wise,
cant you see that everybody knows The
Yoruba as nack stabbers, snitching without
control? You lack common sense so Please stop saying you Are Wise, we all know uns!

Lastly, Ibos lost millions but here they Are waxing stronger in population and advancing in technology at Innoson cars is an example of wonderful Home Made exotic cars, ibo have shoe an clothes production all Made in Iboland but all your Region knows is to import thats all and dont Call Lagos, because Lagos does not belong to you, the earlier you know that, the better,nameless afonja man.

quote author=LegendHero post=94271656]

Lol, Oyo Ile already had mosques since the 1600s and Islam got to the West through the malians which explained why it is called Esin Imale.

That Kwara was geographically placed in the North mean nothing, there are Igbo tribes in Delta, Edo, and Rivers too that some claim are indigenous and categorized under the SS so what is your grieviances about Kogi and Kwara?

Audio Ibo warriors that can't even save 3million of their people from destruction and have never fought any war and won.

@ your bold statement, Do you know why 30000+ Igbos were massacred in the counter coup in the North? It was because they were living there enmasse. If another war were to break out first, those ones will be the first casualties because you guys have failed to learn from your past.

Scattering is not an advantage especially when you can be overpowered where you're scattered in. Why do you think the North always threathen Igbos when IPOB do rubbsih in the SE? It was because they know you are living in their space enmasse and your FK can be treated there. Why do you think Ohaneze had to plead during the quit notice given to the Igbos?

You guys problem is that you are too emotional and can't think, that is the main difference between the Yorubas and the Ibos.
See reference:
According to the Massacre of Ndigbo in 1966: Report of the Justice G. C. M. Onyiuke Tribunal, [Tollbrook Limited, Ikeja, Lagos] “…between 45,000 and 50,000 civilians of former Eastern Nigeria were killed in Northern Nigeria and other parts of Nigeria from 29th May 1966 to December 1967 and although it is not strictly within its terms of reference the Tribunal estimates that not less than 1,627,743 Easterners fled back to Eastern Nigeria as a result of the 1966 pogrom.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/july-291966-counter-coup-africas-bloodiest-coup-detat/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA ‘elects’ Guber Candidate Monday / Buhari Meets Moussa Faki Mahamat,, Chairperson Of African Union Commission / Bayelsa Guber: Dickson Moves To Fortify Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.