Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana (8478 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Told Benue People Over The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza(gana / Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by ariesbull: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. I laughed my ass off with the rubbish you said about Yoruba not lasting 6month lol.

Let’s even check historical trend of each Nigerian major tribes. We know of Oyo empire and the Sokoto caliphate who have waged numerous wars during those early days and invaded kingdoms to expand their vast lands.

The Igbos are not known for any war or kingdom and you don’t have the history of bravery and your ancestors never built any empire.

Now you will tell me, but modern war is different from old wars, yes you are right. But i like looking at situation as a whole.

The modern Biafra war you fought led to 3million casualties and you are confined to the small 5 SE states deprived of the benefit you enjoy during the Eastern region government. You are held against your will in Nigeria and THAT SHOWED that by every metrics of assessment, you LOST THE WAR FULLY.

Now you said the Yorubas won’t last 6month, take a look at those that destroyed Biafra either in the commanding authority or the strategists, you will see the imprints of Yorubas in those things. Is that not why your generations hated Awo?

LOL, so the Yorubas won’t last 6month with the army because our people are handicap and can’t fight or we can’t source supplies or don't have sea access or don't have natural border country allies to probe the war? You Igbo think with your fist while the Yorubas think with their brains which explained why Ojukwu foolishly bragged and sacrificed millions of you guys to the Fulani gods.

Your ancestors never won any war, you were first parroting 3years like it some sort of medal only for me to show you wars in Africa that usually last longer than that. Infact you can say Nigeria civil war is even less when you view African wars on average so why the noise.

What war have your ancestors ever fought and won?

Do you know just like fulani captured ilorin ... That was the way igbo captured arochukwu, enslaved the ibibio chased
them away and killed the remaining, renamed it arochukwu (Ehigbo) till date and the king is Eze Arochukwu

Igbo in the Abia axis have taken over lands, many lands in Abia were taken over by ohafia fighters from other tribes

Igbo was advancing to Lagos to take over Lagos ... And they will repeat it

Deal with it

I am an Aro man!

Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2020
ariesbull:

Do you know just like fulani captured ilorin ... That was the way igbo captured arochukwu, enslaved the ibibio chased
them away and killed the remaining, renamed it arochukwu (Ehigbo) till date and the king is Eze Arochukwu

Igbo in the Abia axis have taken over lands, many lands in Abia were taken over by ohafia fighters from other tribes

Igbo was advancing to Lagos to take over Lagos ... And they will repeat it

Deal with it

I am an Aro man!

The Ibibo Ekpe society was also incorporated by Aro Igbos.

Infact some of the masks used are in effect Ibibo in origin.

Follow this thread: I might have or will post about it soon : https://www.nairaland.com/6072814/images-igbo-traditional-religion-odinani
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by ariesbull: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

The Ibibo Ekpe society was also incorporated by Aro Igbos.

Infact some of the masks used are in effect Ibibo in origin.

Follow this thread: I might have or will post about it soon : https://www.nairaland.com/6072814/images-igbo-traditional-religion-odinani
i am not talking incorporation, I am talking hostile takeover ....
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2020
ariesbull:
i am not talking incorporation, I am talking hostile takeover ....

Yes that was done. However, being Pagans they continued to serve the Gods of the conquered land.
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by ariesbull: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Yes that was done. However, being Pagans they continued to serve the Gods of the conquered land.
you might be right in the case of Ubini ukpabi ....
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by ariesbull: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. I laughed my ass off with the rubbish you said about Yoruba not lasting 6month lol.

Let’s even check historical trend of each Nigerian major tribes. We know of Oyo empire and the Sokoto caliphate who have waged numerous wars during those early days and invaded kingdoms to expand their vast lands.

The Igbos are not known for any war or kingdom and you don’t have the history of bravery and your ancestors never built any empire.

Now you will tell me, but modern war is different from old wars, yes you are right. But i like looking at situation as a whole.

The modern Biafra war you fought led to 3million casualties and you are confined to the small 5 SE states deprived of the benefit you enjoy during the Eastern region government. You are held against your will in Nigeria and THAT SHOWED that by every metrics of assessment, you LOST THE WAR FULLY.

Now you said the Yorubas won’t last 6month, take a look at those that destroyed Biafra either in the commanding authority or the strategists, you will see the imprints of Yorubas in those things. Is that not why your generations hated Awo?

LOL, so the Yorubas won’t last 6month with the army because our people are handicap and can’t fight or we can’t source supplies or don't have sea access or don't have natural border country allies to probe the war? You Igbo think with your fist while the Yorubas think with their brains which explained why Ojukwu foolishly bragged and sacrificed millions of you guys to the Fulani gods.

Your ancestors never won any war, you were first parroting 3years like it some sort of medal only for me to show you wars in Africa that usually last longer than that. Infact you can say Nigeria civil war is even less when you view African wars on average so why the noise.

What war have your ancestors ever fought and won?

But he is saying the truth... Yoruba lost territories... Igbo , hausa even I saw gained territories
Re: General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2020
ariesbull:
you might be right in the case of Ubini ukpabi ....

Correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Jail Illegal Miners Two Years without option of fine / 2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.