Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? (2331 Views)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by 2buffagain(m): 4:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Guys, would you consider it cheating if you stumble on your girl getting intimate with another girl?

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by LawLab247: 4:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by SaintOpzy(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2020
This table ehnn grin grin grin,..,

Well, I'd say it depends on our kind of relationship...

FWB or girlfriend, no problem, might even join in,

Fiancee or wife on the other hand, now, that's a problem

4 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by tillaman(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Hell no
Polyamorous relationship start be that
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by bernard1000001(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2020
huh
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Deborah98(f): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Yes naaa.... that's sodomy and the Bible condemns such act...

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by MJBOLT: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2020
it's not everybody that gives a fvck about your bible.

Deborah98:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Doesn't mean she's a lesbian especially if it's a first or second time thing. But cheating is cheating all the same.
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by illicit(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
If she never told me she was bi.... I will be annoyed.

But if I knew she was bi.... I will just be mad for not asking my permission or inviting me

3 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Deborah98(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
not everybody gives a fvck about your bible.

hello good morning, hope your night was good? Why are you embittered about my Bible,that is our compass as Christians and anything outside that is offensive to God....

5 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by dukeprince50: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:

if all the idiots left their villages and create another village of idiots for themselves, in that new village, u will be the village idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by MJBOLT: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
just because your idiot of a dad fvcked another idiot that gave birth to an idiot like you doesnt mean i'm an idiot.

dukeprince50:
if all the idiots left their villages and create another village of idiots for themselves, in that new village, u will be the village idiot

4 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Congratulations, you just forfeited your slot in paradise. cheesy

dukeprince50:

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by dukeprince50: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
just because your idiot of a dad fvcked another idiot that gave birth to an idiot like you doesnt mean i'm an idiot.

this insult won't stop u from becoming the village idiot

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
dts even good because she cheatin on me with a guy may seems dt am broke or not dt good in sex but withanother girl means dt its about her and would allow her fix herself..

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by gregyboy(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Cheat is cheat lesbianism shouldn't be econraged and it is a demonic act

Imagine catching your daughter's with another lady on bed....

I will consider it worse than cheat, i prefer cheating with a guy than committing such abomination

I spit

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:

Isn't sodomy anal sex?

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Drew13: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
MJBOLT:

you self, any where I see you na trouble grin
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Deborah98(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Isn't sodomy anal sex?
yes it is undecided
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
yes it is undecided

Yeah I thought so
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

A Jewish God chose Jewish people to start Judaism, this gave rise to Christianity as a breakaway sect. You'd probably never be Christians if the British hadn't brought the religion to your forefathers.
You were after thoughts to this Jewish God, think!
Brainwashed fools.

There are more than 50 religions worldwide and each religion's adherents believe their way is the only way.
Bunch of clowns worshiping non existent piece of craps.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by dukeprince50: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Elder0001:

A Jewish God chose Jewish people to start Judaism, this gave rise to Christianity as a breakaway sect. You'd probably never be Christians if the British hadn't brought the religion to your forefathers.
You were after thoughts to this Jewish God, think!
Brainwashed fools.

There are more than 50 religions worldwide and their each of their adherents believe their way is the only way.
Bunch of clowns worshiping non existent piece of craps.
in that new village of idiots, u will be the mayor.

The reason for my earlier comment was not because he believes God or not.
But because he has been on this same attitude for sometimes.
There are times u had to ignore a post like u didn't see it but when a post about God comes, he is quick to attack the poster or say some irrelevant things.
I just had to give him a piece of my mind.
BTW, I don't really care if God exist or not cos I have prayed and fast and begged him something but God just snubbed me, now i hardly pray but I won't just attack people who speak about God, we are entitled to our opinions and it should be respected

1 Like

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
in that new village of idiots, u will be the mayor.

The reason for my earlier comment was not because he believes God or not.
But because he has been on this same attitude for sometimes.
There are times u had to ignore a post like u didn't see it but when a post about God comes, he is quick to attack the poster or say some irrelevant things.
he is also fond of insulting girls on Nairaland, I just had to give him a piece of my mind.
BTW, I don't really care if God exist or not cos I have prayed and fast and begged him something but God just snubbed me, now i hardly pray but I won't just attack people who speak about God, we are entitled to our opinions and it should be respected

@bolded, listen carefully. How do you expect someone who doesn't exist to answer your prayers? See, you'll get the same results praying to a jug.
You can pray to a jug and good things will suddenly start coming your way and you'll attribute it to your prayer to the jug, there are also times you'll pray to this jug and nothing will happen. Same goes for the God.
If you pray and you get what you prayed for it is simply coincidence not because of some prayer bullshît, you'd have gotten that thing whether you prayed or not.

I've always said it that if prayers actually works, at least 90% of Nigerians would've been billionaires in dollars by now and Nigeria as a country will be far better than China (A country ruled by irreligious folks/atheists that don't pray to some non existent crap). But then, what works is hard work and consistency not prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by crackhaus: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
2buffagain:
Guys, would you consider it cheating if you stumble on your girl getting intimate with another girl?
There was a time in my life I would have said NO to this, even found it a turn on.

It was for the above reason that I once dated a bi-sexual upcoming model back then, very sexy PH girl. I was simply interested in her lifestyle and I used to wish I would catch her cheating on me with one of her friends cheesy
Too bad I never did, or perhaps she was too smart about it... Lol

These days, I consider cheating to be cheating. As long as a person is having sex with another human being regardless of gender, it's still cheating.

But I must admit that even now, the impact I would feel when it's a man would be much more than if it were a woman. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by 2buffagain(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
gregyboy:
Cheat is cheat lesbianism shouldn't be econraged and it is a demonic act

Imagine catching your daughter's with another lady on bed....

I will consider it worse than cheat, i prefer cheating with a guy than committing such abomination

I spit

Oga calm down. It's all the same in God's eyes.
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by 2buffagain(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
crackhaus:

There was a time in my life I would have said NO to this, even found it a turn on.

It was for the above reason that I once dated a bi-sexual upcoming model back then, very sexy PH girl. I was simply interested in her lifestyle and I used to wish I would catch her cheating on me with one of her friends cheesy
Too bad I never did, or perhaps she was too smart about it... Lol

These days, I consider cheating to be cheating. As long as a person is having sex with another human being regardless of gender, it's still cheating.

But I must admit that even now, the impact I would feel when it's a man would be much more than if it were a woman. grin

True talk.
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by gregyboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2020
2buffagain:

Oga calm down. It's all the same in God's eyes.

Not in man's eyes, not in our traditional gods eyes

I dont know the God you serve bro but i believe you shouldn't be the judge for your God
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Theboy21: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Like it or not many girls are Lesbians by nature but they will never let you know except they trust you enough cheesy cheesy
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by paulolee(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2020
sure n I wud b madder bcox lesbians turn me off...it simply means dt she was jus using me to catch cruise by dating me.
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by legallyminded: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Deborah98:

Sodomy is not the right word
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by 2buffagain(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Not in man's eyes, not in our traditional gods eyes

I dont know the God you serve bro but i believe you shouldn't be the judge for your God

You said you would rather see her cheat with a man.
Fornication is fornication.
Re: Fellas: Will You Be Mad If You Caught Her With Another Girl? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
2buffagain:
I go join dem angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? / SA Out Of Stock For Drug That Turns Women Into Transmen (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.