Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR (2840 Views)

Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits / Enforced Sit At Home: The End Of IPOB Is Near (picture) / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by DeltaFire: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2020
WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR

Now back in Nigeria after being in Europe since February (COVID-19 lockdown effects).

1. Kanu and his followers are seriously mistaken that “Biafra” is their own franchise. It is not!
2. Kanu is speaking only for himself not for Igbo.
3. Kanu is a fraudster taking money from gullible Igbo to enrich himself.
4. No organization of good repute will ever partner with Kanu/IPOB.
5. Kanu/IPOB doesn’t have the capacity to bring about Biafra. Igbo Self-determination will come through another platform.
6. IPOB is just a cult that worships its Supreme Leader. There is no sincerity in this cult.
7. Kanu as cult leader will increasingly use religion to hold on to his decreasing followers. His fake Judaism won’t work for long.
8. Kanu is a typical cult leader and like an emperor-dictator (Supreme Leader) makes himself accountable to nobody. There is no transparency in this cult, and secrecy surrounds the funds coerced from deceived IPOB cult members.
9. Kanu spreads hate for other ethnic nationalities so as to isolate Igbo from their SS brethren. He is living safe in Britain and will never come to Nigeria again so is making a mess for Igbos not himself.
10. Igbos and some SS people (eg Asari) have had enough of Kanu and he is going to be exposed for the fraud that he is.

NOTE: Ijele Speaks is on Facebook and YouTube. Go there and educate yourself about the criminal Kanu and his IPOB cult. Ijele Speaks has interviewed ex-IPOB members who are witnesses of the criminality in IPOB.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-sybB2paLimCGVDeEmE3iA

https://web.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Ijele-Speaks-106142284337349/

TO ANXIOUS IGBO: Igbo WILL get Self-determination so do not worry. But it will NOT be through IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Yujin(m): 6:01am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

Now back in Nigeria after being in Europe since February (COVID-19 lockdown effects).

1. Kanu and his followers are seriously mistaken that “Biafra” is their own franchise. It is not!
5. Kanu/IPOB doesn’t have the capacity to bring about Biafra. Igbo Self-determination will come through another platform.
6. IPOB is just a cult that worships its Supreme Leader. There is no sincerity in this cult.
7. Kanu as cult leader will increasingly use religion to hold on to his decreasing followers. His fake Judaism won’t work for long.
8. Kanu is a typical cult leader and like an emperor-dictator (Supreme Leader) makes himself accountable to nobody. There is no transparency in this cult, and secrecy surrounds the funds coerced from deceived IPOB cult members.
9. Kanu spreads hate for other ethnic nationalities so as to isolate Igbo from their SS brethren. He is living safe in Britain and will never come to Nigeria again so is making a mess for Igbos not himself.
10. Igbos and some SS people (eg Asari) have had enough of Kanu and he is going to be exposed for the fraud that he is.

NOTE: Ijele Speaks is on Facebook and YouTube. Go there and educate yourself about the criminal Kanu and his IPOB cult. Ijele Speaks has interviewed ex-IPOB members who are witnesses of the criminality in IPOB.

https://web.facebook.com/pages/category/Personal-Blog/Ijele-Speaks-106142284337349/

TO ANXIOUS IGBO: Igbo WILL get Self-determination so do not worry. But it will NOT be through IPOB.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by helinues: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2020
shocked

They are coming for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by iornenge81(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2020
We are Watching

1 Like

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Smoke55: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Wow! You No My Father Once Told Me That You Can Only Stay Awake All Night When You Are Disturbed,i Don't See Any Reason Why Somebody That Claim To Hate Ipob And Nnamdi Kanu Will Stay Awake By 5:50am Just To Write This Whole Epistle About Ipob!! He So Much Wish Ipob To Fail But Ipob Keep Growing Stronger,inaugrating Multiple Units Every Day Hahahahaha! If Only Wishes Are Roses!....Kanu Never Said He Is Igbo Leader,he Is Just The Supreme Leader Of Ipob! Those He Is Leading Love Him,even Non Ipob Members Like Me Loves Him Too,,,ipob Have Come To Stay And There Is Absolutely Nothing You Can Do About It, Its Either You Accept It Or Take A Bottle Of Snipper And End It...

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by DeltaFire: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
shocked

They are coming for you

Isn't it something that IPOB cult members are so aggressive. I can tell you for free that Igbo don't want them in Igbo land. Hopefully they can join their slave master Kanu in UK or go to Israel since they are taking up fake Jewish religion.

Nah wah, I don't understand how such a group came out of Igbo. Luckily they are just a tiny tiny percent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by helinues: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

Isn't it something that IPOB cult members are so aggressive. I can tell you for free that Igbo don't want them in Igbo land. Hopefully they can join their slave master Kanu in UK or go to Israel since they are taking up fake Jewish religion.

Nah wah, I don't understand how such a group came out of Igbo. Luckily they are just a tiny tiny percent.

Watch as how his supporters will call you an Afonja, Efulefu.

Before Kanu madness got to this stage, na still same on NL we dey advise his members about his fraudulent activities.

Some of them are still trolling till date cos of those statements..

Kanu is a fraudster, with devilish mind . He thinks he can use the killing of Ipob members to blackmail the government when they could have avoided any trouble with the government in the first place . inciting his members to face security forces with stick... how wicked could one be

Me sha hoping more Igbo's would come out and put Kanu to where he belongs once and for all.

We are tired of typing RIP

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2020
All you guys dream nowadays is about Kanu and Ipob? You guys are really scared..if Kanu doesn't matter to you guys..why is he always on your lips?? Kanu is more popular than your sick president and your traditional rulers. Deal with it!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

grin pained sabo. Tiny percent you said? Watch how the whole South East will be locked down on Oct. 1st

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Charmingrascal(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

I agree with number 4
No organization of good repute will support a group with a leader that believes that you can get self actualization through threat, hate speech and bigotry. These are the weapons Kanu is armed with.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by helinues: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
All you guys dream nowadays is about Kanu and Ipob? You guys are really scared..if Kanu doesn't matter to you guys..why is he always on your lips?? Kanu is more popular than your sick president and your traditional rulers. Deal with it!

Cos people are tired of typing RIP..

People are now much aware of the fraudulent Kanu.

A guy that will sit behind his keyboard and incite his members to face security with sticks.

You are the one who is not dealing with reality cos if a guy like Kanu is your hero/mentor,then lots are wrong

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Yobabad: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Yoruba Muslims can go to any length to discredit Biafra freedom, so we are not surprise with ur ranting, try again next time

9 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

A guy that will sit behind his keyboard and incite his members to face security with sticks.

You are the one who is not dealing with reality cos if a guy like Kanu is your hero/mentor,then lots are wrong

Buhari is your mentor yet thousands of his people are being slaughtered daily because of his incompetence. How about that? Have you started calling for his head? Aren't you tired of the Nigerian armies being killed everyday? Channel your energy there..

8 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Smoke55: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

Before Kanu madness got to this stage, na still same on NL we dey advise his members about his fraudulent activities.

Kanu is a fraudster, with devilish mind . He thinks he can use the killing of Ipob members to blackmail the government when they could have avoided any trouble with the government in the first place . inciting his members to face security forces with stick... how wicked could one be

Me sha hoping more Igbo's would come out and put Kanu to where he belongs once and for all.

heheheh Keep On Carrying Ipob Matter For Head Like Basket Of Cassava Las Las Na You Go Tire!! Fulanis Are Still In Control Of Ilorin,fuel Is Still #160 Per Liter Yet Na Ipob And Kanu Be Your Problem! Oga You Be Grade 1 Zombie!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by helinues: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Skyfornia:

Buhari is your mentor yet thousands of his people are being slaughtered daily because of his incompetence. How about that? Have you started calling for his head? Aren't you tired of the Nigerian armies being killed everyday? Channel your energy there..

You people shouldn't make lies as a regional habit.. Bikonu

Let's face the topic at hand which is Kanu, a fraudulent guy

1 Like

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by helinues: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2020
@ op

You see, we are yet to pack the Oracle from ground before it started predicting..

Igbos members always see truth and reality as a threat to their lives.

You people go receive sense las las

Outta here... No time to engage with those who have allowed their anus to be reasoning for them..
Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

You people shouldn't make lies as regional habit.. Bikonu

Let's face the topic at hand which is Kanu, a fraudulent guy

Why won't you enjoy facing the topic? Kanu's acceptance and recognition is giving you guys nightmare. Cause he is more recognized than your presido and traditional ruler. You are bitter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Smoke55: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

zombie! Are You Not Tired Of Typing Rip To Those Sodiers And Civilians Been Killed In The North On Daily Basis? Abeg Channel Your Rip To North They Need It Most!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by kingzizzy: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, to mention a few, are killing people across Nigeria, burning down communities, raping women and driving people out of their land.

But another persons problem is if IPOB is a cult group that is worshipping Kanu. Your problem is Kanu while Igbos are being killed and oppressed? The only tangible agitation for Biafra that has attracted the interest of Nigerians and put Biafra in the front burner of national discourse.

The only tangible agitation in Igbo land at this time against the oppressive forces in Nigeria is IPOB, but some people that call themselves Igbos are fighting it. This same Ijele can never do better than Kanu is doing nor create something better than IPOB, but he will be fighting IPOB. Its not everything about Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that I agree with, but the truth is that they are the only noteworthy agitation on the ground. If you cant beat them, join them

Ijele is just a paid "sabo" of the government

7 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Loretta onochie media crew

Writing rubbish and numbering them.....wonder how that equates points to you
Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by DeltaFire: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2020
kingzizzy:

Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, to mention a few, are killing people across Nigeria, burning down communities, raping women and driving people out of their land.

But another persons problem is if IPOB is a cult group that is worshipping Kanu. Your problem is Kanu while Igbos are being killed and oppressed? The only tangible agitation for Biafra that has attracted the interest of Nigerians and put Biafra in the front burner of national discourse.

The only tangible agitation in Igbo land at this time against the oppressive forces in Nigeria is IPOB, but some people that call themselves Igbos are fighting it. This same Ijele can never do better than Kanu is doing nor create something better than IPOB, but he will be fighting IPOB. Its not everything about Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that I agree with, but the truth is that they are the only noteworthy agitation on the ground. If you cant beat them, join them

Ijele is just a paid "sabo" of the government

My dear, I was a teenager during the Biafra War. All my life I have dreamed of our own beautiful Biafra. Every Igbo person in this One Nigeria and abroad wants Biafra. We know that separation from Arewa must happen.
What I and others are saying is that Nnamdi Kanu is DECEIVING Igbo people. That is what we are saying.

Plus, we will not allow Igbo to again be isolated from our neighbouring ethnic nationality brothers. Kanu is working to isolate Igbo and he will never set foot again in Nigeria even when this country breaks up. All he wants is your money. Go read my other post describing a cult. IPOB is nothing but a little cult going nowhere. IPOB cult members have been brainwashed but luckily many are leaving that cult.
Kanu will not achieve his planned isolation of Ndi Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Hyperchi(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Ur parent send u go abroad na IPOB 101 u go learn and na 6 unit without sorting, na wow with u . u no go for BuHari 419 na 3unit with sorting

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by UnclePati: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Oya rest oooo....

Ipob this ipob that
Kanu this kanu that

Una no dey tire? ....is kanu giving u guys sleepness night?
Mumu people

3 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by kingzizzy: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

My dear, I was a teenager during the Biafra War. All my life I have dreamed of our own beautiful Biafra. Every Igbo person in this One Nigeria and abroad wants Biafra. We know that separation from Arewa must happen.
What I and others are saying is that Nnamdi Kanu is DECEIVING Igbo people. That is what we are saying.

Plus, we will not allow Igbo to again be isolated from our neighbouring ethnic nationality brothers. Kanu is working to isolate Igbo and he will never set foot again in Nigeria even when this country breaks up. All he wants is your money. Go read my other post describing a cult. IPOB is nothing but a little cult going nowhere. IPOB cult members have been brainwashed but luckily many are leaving that cult.

How is Kanu deceiving Igbos? How us Kanu isolating Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Lovelive: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

To your Fulani masters

Bunch of Pharisees !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

Has Ijele being arrested Has he being tortured, humiliated, abused

Has he being in exile for fighting for freedom

To talk or write dey easy now, once money change hands. Him don wear Nnamdi Kanu's shoes before

Haven't Ijele heard about Fulanis herdmen, bandit and Bokoharam

Let him start from there first! Let him write passionately about those killings and not those killed because they demand freedom!!!

3 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by AfonjaConehead: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2020
A grade 1 zmb on the he loose here. grin
Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2020
DeltaFire:

What do you mean by Igbo's be isolated.... How did KANU isolate Igbo....have you ever heard someone form Benin, rivers, calabar say he's biafra since the war.....NO but until IPOB....TODAY MANY OF THEM NOW IDENTIFIES THEM SELVES AS BIAFRA....DIDN'T YOU SEE TRADITIONAL RULERS FROM COASTAL REGION ATTEND HIS PARENTS BURIAL....HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?.....

2 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by SlayerForever: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2020
BiafraudExposed, BehindBiafra, DeltaFire.
Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Notasyouthink: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

Wether you like it or not the zoo must fall. Labeling kanu a fraudster or a scammer without proof will not help you and your likes.

You accuse kanu of having a devilish mind when, you're the one with a devilish mind. You rejoice and merry over the killing and maiming of unarmed innocent Igbos when killer herdsmen are roaming about freely and you want to appear like an angel.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by goodnessme1(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
shocked
They are coming for you
I know you will be here.

You hate someone yet still want to share a country with them.
Re: WHAT I LEARNED ABROAD – THE END OF IPOB IS NEAR by Notasyouthink: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:

You afonjas are making things difficult for yourselves, how can you label someone a fraudster without a proof Is that how things are done in Yoruba land?? There's a saying where I come from that says "if I call you a thief I will also tell the world in the same vain what you stole that made me call you a thief".

When somebody appears to be nice and reasonable on igbo affairs just like you're doing, I always study the person to know if he/she is a traitor or a paid agent. And from my observation you're a wolf in a sheep clothing because you are blaming innocent unarmed igbos over nothing instead of condemning how the zoo government and its security forces are handling this issue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pelosi Gives Pence 24 Hours To Remove Trump By 25th Amendment Or Be Impeached / IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Sober Reflection, Salutes Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.