Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group (33468 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Insecurity: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Announces New Group / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Sapaz02: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm... It has BEGUN!!!
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT....

Something massive that will cause ethnic eruption is about to happen!!!

How can a NEPA CERTIFICATE DAURA jihadist

✓Increase Electricity tariff
✓increase fuel price
✓Debt he met on 11trillion is now 31trillion

AND YET

✓No good roads
✓No infrastructure
✓No basic amenities
✓ fundamental human rights are trampled
✓No good hospital
✓High insecurity, etc

And you expect things to work well?

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Randy91:
WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT....

Something massive that will cause ethnic eruption is about to happen!!!

How can a NEPA CERTIFICATE DAURA jihadist

✓Increase Electricity tariff
✓increase fuel price
✓Debt he met on 11trillion is now 31trillion

AND YET

✓No good roads
✓No infrastructure
✓No basic amenities
✓ fundamental human rights are trampled
✓No good hospital
✓High insecurity, etc

And you expect things to work well? And the youths don't even caregringrin
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Saig: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
This is long overdue. But REMOVE "North" from there and use Middle Belt or Central Nigeria

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by NaMeAboki: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Same old wine in new bottle - a group of failed politicians coming together to seek for relevance; Jerry Gana been coming up with many breakaway groups in the past and failing - it's nothing new.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Advocate500: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
Omenka..... You need to read this.... and stop killing yourself over Arewas that don't care about your region...
don't be deceived omenka is a yuroba man , maybe he lived or still living benue state. He has no empathy for the people of benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Saig: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2020
This is long overdue. REMOVE North from there and put Middle Belt or Central Nigeria
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by dasnan(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2020
I hope this faction will yield positive results to the security challenges facing the country.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by greypencils: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2020
backnbeta:
One would think they'll be bold enough to remove 'North' from their name to show their displeasure... something like 'Middle Belt People's Forum' would have sounded better undecided
Baby steps. This is the first step towards showing their disaffection towards the entity called Nigeria. And it's a good one.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by chiedonedoor(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2020
People are now getting wiser daily.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon.
Repent from every know sin
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by gaetano: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
These are bunch of government formed group to deceive the middle belt people, to break them into having a united front.

Just check out the logo on the banner
That will tell you their game plan and those behind it
That banner is totally different. Op just used it, it's not affiliated with the group
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by FengChui(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Audu Ogbe........ Chairman
Gabriel Aduku.... Interim Chairman

Confusion everywhere.

Laudable move sha... I pray personal interest does not tear them apart.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by omenka(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
Omenka..... You need to read this.... and stop killing yourself over Arewas that don't care about your region...
ACF doesn't represent me just as much as CAN doesn't. I've never minced words about that and I've NEVER said Benue state is either in the NORTH or NORTH Central whatever, - I've ALWAYS insisted we belong to MIDDLE BELT.

I don't pay no attention to emotional kids who imagine you MUST agree with their own ideals, the tunnel vision bigots. I have my own ideals and have the right to hold same.

One other thing those little punks who throw tantrums around here should understand is, being against the ideas of those they dislike doesnt necessarily mean we've become buddies. If you dislike me, I'd reward you in kind. If you respect me, I would you as well. That's how life works.

If anyone wants me to HATE an entire people because they hate those people, then they're probably the most wicked and foolish individuals on the planet.

Y'all get over your hate and bigotry already.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by EMMY76: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Nice one but the fulanis amongst them will still betray them.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MosayA: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2020
It's a welcome development.

The central states need to know that ACF do not have her interest at heart.

This creation was long overdue
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Racoon(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
The earlier the Middlebelt seperate from this contraption of a northern & one Nigeria union, the better for it.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by szkz(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Chief Audu Ogbeh and his colleagues in forming this forum did not include the tivs that are majority in his state and the most populous in the middle belt, they have no representation in the so called committee, how is this to work then?
Oga should go and redo his assignment or this would surely fail
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by udoka1987: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice. They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing . They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2. In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people . I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by EMMY76: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Thats the way to go

Buhari is not a unifier.... He is a destroyer
A tribalistic fool

How yoruba muslims still chant sai barber baffles me... In the face of injustice ..
incompetency and corruption everywhere... OmG

How can yoruba muslims still support this administration... How much are they buying fuel and food stuffs... Can somebody please investigate... These are the same people that took over ojota when jonathan increased it to 140... Iam not following again..

Is it not the same middle belt that joined the north to fight Igbos in the sixties.... Well... A child cannot see what an elder saw even when he climbs an iroko tree...
There is a price for shortsightedness and sheer stupidity...

Tinibu and his yoruba people know quite very well that buhari have no capacity to deliver on his fake promises their agenda is just to use buhari to gain access to political power and the presidency later nothing else.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MENELIIK: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
MosheDayan:
All I am seeing are Afonja names. They are making a terrible mistake. These Afonjas are eternal slaves to the Fulanis. Whatever the discuss would be sent to Fulani people after the meeting by these Vultures. They are not to be trusted. The general who just killed a militant from Tiv is an Afonja. They are s snakes grin

Osu, I know you come up with things like this, you have being doing it for ages but then how has it reduced the erosion ravaging you God forsaken potopoto republic?
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MENELIIK: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
EMMY76:

Tinibu and his yoruba people know quite very well that buhari have no capacity to deliver on his fake promises their agenda is just to use buhari to gain access to political power and the presidency later nothing else.

Osu, ride on I was wondering that why has Tinubu name not yet mentioned on the thread? But then we are in the rainy season Potopoto land matters because of erosion
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by deavicky(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Even me wey no do biology in secondary school know say Nigeria ecosystem is divided into Forest Zone and Savannah Zone.
Removing the "North" tag won't change what they are.

Their rainfall will always below 150cm In a year.
u really didn't study biology, but what of geography? .
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by juman(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Misleading headline.

They form their regional group that does not indicate they broke away from larger group.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by juman(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
North is not your problem.
Your incompetent and failed governors are your brothers from your states.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by toye440: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Deprofessional:
Remove north from the appellation and you will be fine.
Something like south central, middle belt, or central states.

Your objective should be to break away from Nigeria
Truly A Professional. Kudos
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Brushstrokes20: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Good riddance!.. The doomed shithole is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Some news like this are only found on this website.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Xerxes75: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2020
What are you afraid of calling your name middlebelt? The only name that will make you excel is middle belt, the only name that will make fair is any of your name that has North in it. We in Benue do not believe in anything North.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by itoba4real(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
barking dogs. they do not hold any water they can only gather but they cant bite. no credible people there. untill they governors are involved this mean nothing
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by placeofallure(f): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All I see there remains north..

They are all northerners.

No we're not! There's no tribe in Kogi state that speaks Hausa for example.

This is a welcome development. It would've felt a lot better if they removed "North" completely from the new name. Me that I speak Yoruba, I hate to think I have anything to do with the North. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.