Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group (33463 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Insecurity: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Announces New Group / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Groups, groups and groups!!
Yet middle bet is ravaged by herdsmen sent from sokoto and Kaduna...
Cowards!!
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by sinistermind(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Who ACF help?? What have they done in the North?
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by lifenija: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
all i see is a group breaking to have their own share of d cake, nah still talk dey go dey talk
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by afecgivers: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
iornenge81:
Ok

Nice move
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by drealzum(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Even me wey no do biology in secondary school know say Nigeria ecosystem is divided into Forest Zone and Savannah Zone.
Removing the "North" tag won't change what they are.

Their rainfall will always below 150cm In a year.
I wonder how people survive in places with such high rainfall. Yuck! I can't. I love the middle belt. Best vegetation. We do not lack rainfall like people in the desert and we do not have excess like people in the forest. We are just in between with hills, valleys and streams. No wonder fulani want to steal our land.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by manunitedbabes: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Abi hope they won't come after u guys for showing urself?
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2020
VERY NECESSARY

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by wink2015(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Security is worsening in the North Central but their northern leaders caused it because they focused on FEDERAL ALLOCATION IN ABUJA while their own region deteriorated.

Apart from security concern, the northerner leaders are BREAKING AWAY BECAUSE OF THE FEAR THAT THE SOUTH IS GEARING UP TO ACTUALISE RESTRUCTURING.

They do not want to be caught in their traditional position of FULANIZATION.

Since AMOTEKUN was launched in the SOUTH WEST OF NIGERIA. the northerners have been restless.

They started to blackmail the south west with SHEGE KA FASA which still did not pull any string for them.

Now they are going to plan how they will survive outside the POST CRUDE OIL ERA that Nigeria is going into.

They are already conscious of the fact that the WATER RESOURCES BILL that they were pushing to be passed into law is ALREADY DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Lets see how they work things up.

3 Likes

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by dalass(f): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari and his Myetti/ Fulani people have successfully broken Nigeria up with glaring and disproportionate allocations. Its only a matter of time before we go our separate ways.. cool

His selective justice against those not considered as his tribesmen also makes all to feel they are certainly not a part of this contraption anymore...

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by SlayerForever: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Wowwwww! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Always82: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
the logo speak nothing good about the group.we could have love it if the name is middle belt.just as we call it before.but another NORTH.no no no no.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by tamdun: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Even me wey no do biology in secondary school know say Nigeria ecosystem is divided into Forest Zone and Savannah Zone.

Geography?
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Sammy07: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2020
drealzum:

I wonder how people survive in places with such high rainfall. Yuck! I can't. I love the middle belt. Best vegetation. We do not lack rainfall like people in the desert and we do not have excess like people from the forest. We are just in between with hills, valleys and streams. No wonder fulani want to steal our land.

True tho.
I'm from Ondo, I dey kwara currently.
in fact it just rained 2-4days ago since my 3 months of my stay.

I ask my friends If they offend the gods, grin cos I felt uncomfortable when I no see rain.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Sammy07: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2020
tamdun:
Geography?
I'm not a science student
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by ayusco85(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You self feel say u don talk.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by ayusco85(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
These are bunch of government formed group to deceive the middle belt people, to break them into having a united front.

Just check out the logo on the banner
That will tell you their game plan and those behind it

Shut up, what do u know
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Galadimabawa: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2020
I think I will be comfortable with this
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by ayusco85(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Supan:
Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
What will be their end game
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by ayusco85(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Northern Nigeria is like that black sheep of the family nobody likes but have no choice but to tolerate.

Have always been in power, hold majority of the political posts in the country, have majority of the richest individuals in the country and yet the poorest and least educated.

Cut off the North and watch the rest of Nigeria develop at an astronomical pace.

You are not far from the truth
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Egoat(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
These are bunch of government formed group to deceive the middle belt people, to break them into having a united front.

Just check out the logo on the banner
That will tell you their game plan and those behind it
That logo is for CNG not the new group na.

2 Likes

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by kuuljay(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
As a Benue man I feel very uncomfortable when I am lumped up with Niger nasarawa plateau etc.we nor dey reason alike at all.maybe because of religion

2 Likes

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by mightyhazel: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Anything to preserve them
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Temmmmy(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Deprofessional:
Remove north from the appellation and you will be fine.
Something like south central, middle belt, or central states.

Your objective should be to break away from Nigeria

Your head is correct.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by OriakuAmara(f): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
is Omenka aware of this ?

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Sammy07: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
tamdun:
Geography?
I'm not a science student
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MosheDayan: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
All I am seeing are Afonja names. They are making a terrible mistake. These Afonjas are eternal slaves to the Fulanis. Whatever the discuss would be sent to Fulani people after the meeting by these Vultures. They are not to be trusted. The general who just killed a militant from Tiv is an Afonja. They are s snakes grin

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Enugupikin: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Welcome development. They should have done so 10yrs ago, but better late than never. Come and have some drinks middle belters cheesy
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 10
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Long overdue
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Sammy07: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
kuuljay:
As a Benue man I feel very uncomfortable when I am lumped up with Niger nasarawa plateau etc.we nor dey reason alike at all.maybe because of religion

You're all Middlebelt people
Niger, Kwara, Kogi has high percentage of Muslims
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
We are getting their gradually

Las las One Nigeria will be a thing of the past

Still wondering how we are being merged together when they know we are not even compatible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / NIPSS Boss, Habu Galadima, Is Dead / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.