Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group (33692 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Insecurity: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Announces New Group / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Ogbuu101: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2020
kuuljay:
As a Benue man I feel very uncomfortable when I am lumped up with Niger nasarawa plateau etc.we nor dey reason alike at all.maybe because of religion
Are you sure you are really a Benue man,?
Cos Nasarawa is a majority Christian state,Plateau even more.
And Benue voted for change in 2015 and d margin in 2019 was just 8k votes while Plateau has always voted against Buhari,2019 was the 1st time Buhari won in Nasarawa.
So,why do you see yourself as different?
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by daysoo: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You're all Middlebelt people
Niger, Kwara, Kogi has high percentage of Muslims

You re right about Niger kwara having high percentage of Muslim but wrong abt kogi.
In kogi state Christian re same as Muslim or higher in population
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Deprofessional:
Remove north from the appellation and you will be fine.
Something like south central, middle belt, or central states.

Your objective should be to break away from Nigeria

A little knowledge of geography would have made you understand why the region is referred to as A North. Also such little knowledge would have made you understand that 'Middle belt' do not comprise of just 6 States, middle belt comprises of Taraba, Southern Kaduna and others.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2020
It all started in a simple quote " I was voted by the 97% and not 5% ters" some rejoiced when he added " what do igbo want "

Now all question is "what do fulani want"

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by gudugudumeje: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Garbage North Central.... GIGO people....
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Kwili: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
good step in d right direction.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by frog12: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
THIS people are BECOMING smarter. the north central are not NORTHERNERS. THEY dont want to be part of their problem.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Mathantics: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Even me wey no do biology in secondary school know say Nigeria ecosystem is divided into Forest Zone and Savannah Zone.
Removing the "North" tag won't change what they are.

Their rainfall will always below 150cm In a year.

You're a zombie.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Charly68: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
God is really resetting some leaders brain in the land ..Enough of deceit in the country
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by BenDrickz(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
A good move..
Middle belt would have sounded Better.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by samdunzo: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2020
One North indeed....
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by OLORIPAPA: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2020
What they fail to do was remove North...
They should call themselves central Nigeria...
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by samdunzo: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Obe North indeed
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by salt1: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2020
udoka1987:

Let me make some revelations because some
of us also have our own intelligence networks.
I have met with some of the bandits, we have
met with some of their high commanders. One
or two who have repented. They have sat
down with us, not once, not twice.
They told us that one of the northern
governors is the commander of Boko Haram
in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are
one and the same thing . They have a
sophisticated network. during this lockdown
their Planes were moving up and down as
though there was no lock down. Moving
ammunition, money, logistics and distributing
them in different part of the country. They are
already in the south. In the rain forest of the
south. They are everywhere. They told us that
when they finish this rural killings, they will
move to phase 2.
In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban
cities, going from house to house killing
prominent people . I can tell you, this is the
game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil
war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am
saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford
university. I am a central banker, we don't talk
nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling
you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

What will they gain by starting a civil war? I don't understand the reasoning.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Supan(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2020
ayusco85:

What will be their end game

To posses your land and control your surviving generations forever.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Supan(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2020
salt1:

What will they gain by starting a civil war? I don't understand the reasoning.

To posses your land and control your surviving generations forever.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Finnestgreat: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Hmm! that's all
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by EdiskyHarry: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
I love ds,
Until Nigeria (Hausa)
Biafra (Igbo)
Oduwua (Yoruba)
goes their ways ds nation can't be great again.......
You are right including
Niger delta (United States of Niger delta)

2 Likes

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MosheDayan: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu, I know you come up with things like this, you have being doing it for ages but then how has it reduced the erosion ravaging you God forsaken potopoto republic?
it ravaged the brain of Tinubu that's why he couldn't greet Ooni of Ife grin
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by LaboPolitics: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
I love ds,
Until Nigeria (Hausa)
Biafra (Igbo)
Oduwua (Yoruba)
goes their ways ds nation can't be great again.......

But if they give you yorubas presidency, 'nigeria will become great again' abi? grin
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by MENELIIK: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
MosheDayan:
it ravaged the brain of Tinubu that's why he couldn't greet Ooni of Ife grin

When ti comes to respect, Osus should keep quiet because you dont know the meaning of respect
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by bilulu(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Supan:

You are very smart. These ones are still stooges and puppets... They will prevent the real voice of middle-belt from being heard.

What have they achieved under ACF? Has that brought development or stop the killings? Have you heard ACF condemn any middle-belt killings? All these northerners sef.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
RADIO BIAFRA HAUSA MORNING PROGRAM ONLY STARTED FEW MONTHS AGO grin
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Egoat:
That logo is for CNG not the new group na.
Dumb fellow.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Egoat(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Plead:

Dumb fellow.
Like your father.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Egoat:
Like your father.
It's quite obvious you have no regards for your parents.
Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Egoat:
Like your father.

1 Like

Re: North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group by Egoat(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Plead:

If your parent had brought you up well, you won't be everywhere showcasing your youthful delinquencies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 24-Year-Old Man And Other Farmers On The Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.