Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances (2721 Views)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership / APC Just Paid Helpless Students To Invade Abuja Streets To Protest (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Rhino5dm: 4:02am On Feb 24, 2011
omo ita, jati jati  ti momo e bi ati filipino. omo iranu lasan!
  isoko ko, iso-oko ni.

NOW get busy with your translator.

Beaf:

The whole NL knows I'm Isoko.
How about you lazy almajiri? Lol
Something tells me you weren't br3astfed, looks like you existed on kunu and kuli kuli as a baby, hence you've grown into a remarkably stoopid adults. LOL

iso-oko in yoruba can be translated as "growth of the scrotum" please any yoruba can confirm this for our minority of the minorities grin
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Beaf: 4:07am On Feb 24, 2011
^
You're just sounding more stoopid with each passing post. Abeg, go and tend to your traps, bloody hunter.

alex101:

I wonder why people should refer to these brave boys as "lazy boys" The only lazy folks I see in Nigeria are those who don't offer nigeria nothing, but at the end of the month would carry out the usual "monthly pilgrimage" to Abuja in the name of monthly allocation.

Thats my point exactly. We should be thinking of ways to fix our shameful system that only encourages all sorts of ridiculous scenes, but most of us are so blinded by ethnic bigotry that we cannot see that the whole of the country is hardly better than the ex-millitants.

There is absolutely no reason for Abuja pilgrimages, the LG's should finance the states, which in turn should finance the FG; but we have it the opposite way and have ended up not even able to manufacture a pin. Yet we point fingers.

There are several cities (yes, mere cities) in the World with higher GDP's than the whole of Nigeria combined, and its done through proper planning and harnessing of physical and human resources; not drilling for oil and everyone queueing up, bowl in hand like bums.
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by alex101(m): 4:07am On Feb 24, 2011
Obiagu1:

No province has absolute resource control. Money is redistributed to other provinces like in Nigeria. Quebec depends solely on the Federal government.
The difference is that those resources are in the hands of those provinces where they are mined so they control how and when they are mined. Moreover, the don't give out allawee to unemployed youths in only Alberta but in Canada as a whole and the pay is the same.

Bingo! Then why don't the nigerian govt allow the ND control the oil resources in their land?
OR we use your own phrase "leave it in the hands of the ND"
Like I said I will read more on Alberta, and probably post it on NL.

My support for these boys is based on the fact that to many folks depend on that OIL. Folks that don't offer anything to the union called nigeria are just collecting and not giving anything back angry
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Rhino5dm: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
You're just sounding more stoopid with each passing post. Abeg, go and tend to your traps nets, bloody hunter fisherman.

^^^corrected!
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by alex101(m): 4:26am On Feb 24, 2011
Thats my point exactly. We should be thinking of ways to fix our shameful system that only encourages all sorts of ridiculous scenes, but most of us are so blinded by ethnic bigotry that we cannot see that the whole of the country is hardly better than the ex-millitants.

There is absolutely no reason for Abuja pilgrimages, the LG's should finance the states, which in turn should finance the FG; but we have it the opposite way and have ended up not even able to manufacture a pin. Yet we point fingers.

There are several cities (yes, mere cities) in the World with higher GDP's than the whole of Nigeria combined, and its done through proper planning and harnessing of physical and human resources; not drilling for oil and everyone queueing up, bowl in hand like bums.
[quote][/quote]
From the bottom of my heart I am for full resource control. ONLY those who think without oil, they can't survive. If people brand these boys lazy, then they are branding their house of rep, senate, respective states and LGs, and even some traditional rulers lazy, because they all need their monthly allocation.
The case of OIL dependency in nigeria can be equated to the case of a nigerian policeman. The average policeman believes that without the police, he can't survive, that is why he commits suicide when retired from the force. He is so used to getting everything free (free bus ride, free housing in the barracks, free kai kai, e.tc) that he even puts on his uniform when OFF duty. LONG LIVE THE MILLITANTS jare! cheesy
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Obiagu1(m): 4:32am On Feb 24, 2011
It will be an interesting experience to argue for and against myself on a topic at the same time.
Maybe it will make me feel good or make me feel stup.id. embarassed
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Beaf: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^corrected!

Nematode.

Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Rhino5dm: 5:15am On Feb 24, 2011
Reply to my yoruba, na. FRESH C.U.N.T!

Beaf:

Nematode.

your six months challenge still await you. drunken stupor lazy fisherman!
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Beaf: 5:23am On Feb 24, 2011
^
A fool challenges his superior and gets intellectually scrambled, logically paralysed and mentally discombobulated!

Bloody farmer!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Rhino5dm: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2011
Re: Ex-niger Delta Militants Invade Abuja To Protest Unpaid Allowances by Beaf: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
^
I thought swearing like an agbero was going to help you? grin grin grin
Dude, I'm here to mentally crank up your partialy evolved brain and vault you into civilisation. Its my free gift to the animal World.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Has Performed Well– Gov Aliyu ! / Comic Strip. Zoning Pact Gej Style. / Jonathan’s Wife Orders Release Of Suspected Thugs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.