Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate (19159 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Una go do drugs and fraud. Una no come see way. Now you remember Nigeria is not a Zoo. You need her help
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Gudiza(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Which Hustle? What is Hustle? angry
This land needs serious intervention.
This is NOT normal behaviour. We must understand this.
This is Short Cut method i.e. going where it is already green (IS India even green SMH)
Why travel to a place the authorities/people do NOT sanction your coming/have cordial relations.
There is honour staying under your own TREE.
WORK HARD & BUILD..BUILD...BUILD!
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by miketayo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes I lived in Delhi for 4 years

i studied in pune for 6 years, and I have a different view from urs
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lipscomb(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Well I was sponsored by my company and I visited many different places. So it's very difficult to know which one is better.
miketayo:

i studied in pune for 6 years, and I have a different view from urs
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by hatakekakashi: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Like the stinking Yoruba muslimas trapped in Lebanon being used as sex slaves.
Afonjas disgracing Nigeria since buharis birth.
You fell for his trap
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by TheDestroyer: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
I don know say na the flatheadds e go be, their yansh no dey stay one place. Let them call lamidi kanu to save them nah grin

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by AnanseK(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
I wonder if Nigeria politicians not have shame. This video clip would be watching all over the world and people will be shaking their head out of pity for Nigerians.

These politicians not give damn. India should be the list country for people to go hustle if their country is good they will never go India to hustling.

Tell your Igbo brothers
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lipscomb(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
That what?
AnanseK:

Tell your Igbo brothers
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Kaydans(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
agbarisocket:
why ipob head like lizard are disgrace ing our country in disapora as if they are the only ones in naija.why carry cocaine in another man's land
...why bringing shame
.is not good.....thanks

Nawaoh...
Did they tell u that they were caught with cocaine?
Na u dey bring shame to yourself.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by miketayo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well I was sponsored by my company and I visited many different places. So it's very difficult to know which one is better.

its way better than Nigeria in my view, like I cant even compare. I visited Delhi once, but I was at Mumbai and Goa several times. i don't like Indians but their country is way better than ours

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Kaydans(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Timi141:
Was it FG that sent them there in the first place?

Abeg they should leave FG to deal with the problem of Nigerians that are actually staying in Nigeria to solve this mess. If you can't stay in your country and you choose to pass backdoors into places like Lebanon, India or Pakistan, you shouldn't complain when things start going sour.

This is why one American citizen is more valuable than a million Nigerians.
No matter what American government will never think of abandoning her citizens.
If our government decide not to act they will be spit on in the global level.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by nasbiafra(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
You be witch strong one for that matter
sapphiere:
Nigerians sent them there? Can't they hustle in their own country?
waiting they this country to hustle
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by planetx: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
The idea that someone would leave Nigeria to go and "hustle" in India is mind boggling and incomprehensible to me. This kind of senseless migration can only come from extreme desperation and total lack of knowledge about the world around you. Nigerians really need to start taking family planning seriously, all this recklessly giving birth to children they cannot cater for needs to be curtailed.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Chukwuma111: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
I need advice please.Please I want to travel to India for an appointment sad sadAfter watching this video am having change of mind..I heared that their country is worst than Nigeria and they are racist ... Am planning of round trip ticket and staying for 30 days(Tourist visa)...I need advice pls angry
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by panpan(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
mike318:
These people are not in India but rather Bangladesh deporting camp.get your facts right.

The presenter said that they are in Tripura (state).
Tripura is in India.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Chukwuma111: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes I lived in Delhi for 4 years
Please I need advice... I want to travel to India for an appointment..planning on round trip ticket and stay for 30 days(tourist visa)...I hear their country is worst than Nigeria and they are racist... After watching this am having change of mind..pls I need advice
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Jasi7(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
failed developers. cant the real developers give them drugs to push? useless socalled Igbos.
Nigeria is cursed. any country that wants to develop should ban nigerians from entering.
see this scoundrel born of a woman, are you this retarded in understanding. Shame on you that you can't even read to understand, what has ipob got to do with your stupid statement.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lipscomb(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Change of mind for what. It Seems your appointment is not that important. There is no where In the world you will not see racist. You're going there for important things and you must focus on that. You are not going there to drag their job or join them on the street smoking weeds or drinking alcohol just avoid Nigerian there.
Chukwuma111:
Please I need advice... I want to travel to India for an appointment..planning on round trip ticket and stay for 30 days(tourist visa)...I hear their country is worst than Nigeria and they are racist... After watching this am having change of mind..pls I need advice
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by marsman: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abike- Dabiri should fast with evacuating my , Igbo brothers from that shithole country. They should know now that, there is no place like there father land. Nigeria.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Revolva(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
See wetin poverty don cause ...what the leaders have made naija youth turn to

So bad we r from this country called nigeria
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Miracle1991: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who sent you? The money you wasted to travel to India would have made you a better person in Nigeria if put in good use.
Where is Namdi kanu? His attention is needed.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by MajohBankz: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheChameleon:
They are the ones who would curse Nigeria...

Shout that Biafuro or death. Say Nigeria is useless and hopeless.
Sometimes, senselessness or dullness is not a prerequisite to sensitive issues. Why not hold onto your brainlessness for much longer till threads concerning buhari arise or maybe snake threads
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
They look and sound uneducated lipsrsealed

India of all places to hustle? undecided some Nigerians are really desperate nd ignorant!!

indians are even poorer than us
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Lafrresh: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s] THE GRASS USUALLY LOOKS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE. THE WAY SOME NIGERIANS ARE DESPERATE TO LEAVE , U WOULD THINK ON LANDING ABROAD THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY RICH WHICH IS NOT THE CASE . YOU MUST STILL HUSTLE. I KNOW NIGERIA IS NOT A FAVOURABLE COUNTRY BUT IT'S BETTER TO BE POOR IN NIGERIA THAN TO BE POOR IN OTHER COUNTRIES , AT LEAST YOU CAN RUN BACK TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS OVER HERE BUT OVER THERE NOBODY SEND YOU OO [/s]
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by TheChameleon: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
MajohBankz:

MajohBankz to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Sometimes, senselessness or dullness is not a prerequisite to sensitive issues. Why not hold onto your brainlessness for much longer till threads concerning buhari arise or maybe snake threads
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Softgamer: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jasi7:
see this scoundrel born of a woman, are you this retarded in understanding. Shame on you that you can't even read to understand, what has ipob got to do with your stupid statement.
tell me what i need t understand anumanu. are they fulani or yourubas?
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by vhuqnl(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
I wonder if Nigeria politicians not have shame. This video clip would be watching all over the world and people will be shaking their head out of pity for Nigerians.

These politicians not give damn. India should be the list country for people to go hustle if their country is good they will never go India to hustling.
Omo, you no do English for school
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by mechanics(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmmm, it's well with them.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Dellorex(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
why only igbo igbo?

Hausa will refuse to go anywhere and dominate the nigerian political and economic space

Or if they go abroad it's mostly for school and work only
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
nasbiafra:
You be witch strong one for that matterwaiting they this country to hustle
Wetin dey India to hustle?
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by chocboi78(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
just 18?? another 200 million re stranded here, we Neva die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Update Of Some Ongoing Projects In Nigeria / If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be? / Pictures Of The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.