Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate (18982 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by optimusprime2(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
When people warn insistently to check up on countries you intend to "go and hussle" before actually making that journey, those warnings are thrown out the window...

Well, long story short, This is what you get.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by dasparrow: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
When I see videos like this I feel sad but also angry. Why would you leave Nigeria to go and hustle in a country like India of all places? Is it not the same indians flocking to Nigeria and other African countries in search of job opportunities?

When these young men were leaving Nigeria, no one knew except maybe their families. Now they are stranded, they want the federal government of Nigeria to come rescue them. Was it the federal government that asked them to leave Nigeria in the first place?

This is what I spoke about in one of my posts in answer to a Nairalander who has 2.5 million Naira and wants to migrate to Turkey or Canada. I said it then that most Nigerians don't have enough money to sustain themselves overseas long enough until they are granted at least a work permit or permanent residency and before you know it, they find themselves in financial hardship and begin to engage in crime.

Nigerians fail to realize that migrating is expensive, very expensive and getting your "papers" takes time. Don't embark on an ill conceived unprepared journey because it will only end in tears. Stop flocking to foreign countries thinking when you get there, you will pick money from the street. Nowhere is easy.

If these young men had used the money they had used to travel to India to start poultry farming or even selling cooked food, they will be smiling to the bank. I am a Southerner but look at all these abokis that sell indomie noodles with fried egg and bread and tea on the roadside. Do you know how much they are making each day? There is a reason why northern Nigerians hardly migrate or find themselves in this kind of pathetic situations like Southern Nigerians.

Do you know that there are Nigerians in Nigeria who were able to build house in Nigeria from the money they made driving taxi? Do you know they are Nigerian women who used the proceeds they earned from selling fried akara, yam, sweet potato to send their children to university?

There is money to be made in Nigeria but Nigerian youths don't want to get their hands dirty and will look down on certain kind of jobs but will have no problems going to other countries to do slave-like jobs while getting treated like crap by the arabs, chinese, indians and whites. Isn't that a shame?

Nigerians, change your ways, change your mindset. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise that some foreign countries are choosing not to give you visas and permanent residency again. It will force you all to look inward and contribute to making Nigeria a country that both you and your future generations will be proud to call home.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by brookz: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
AregbeFufu:

We didn't see you when 71 of your afonja sisters were trapped in Lebanon. You done see iPod your dick done rise.
Na so they were shouting say na ipob them dey attack for SA, but as them see their cone headed brothers dey alight from Airpeace,all of them disappear grin
Afonja go always find trouble,but na them dey always run first if you return small heat grin

What is this 2nd class citizen say?

Awon weyray Jati-Jati.
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Rosskii: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Sunshinegold44: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2020
So sorry...take heart
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by nasbiafra(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Drugs and atm scams
sapphiere:
Wetin dey India to hustle?
and its more better than being in this shithole of a country
Re: 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate by Amanda4life: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
EVEN IN DUBai , SOMANY ARE STRANDEd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today / FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn / Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.