Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past (705 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
As a guy, can you marry a lady who has willingly dated a gee guy in the past and even also supported everything he did.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Why not?
Everyone has a past

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by JOACHINpedro: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2020
G+?
No thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Olude193: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't understand why Nigerian people are judgemental

That kain girl is good sef..

Shows that she will always be supportive of your dreams even if they are BS
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by GraGra247(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Olude193:

You don't understand the reason for the thread. Most yahoo guys are ritualists that use their girlfriend destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Prechgold1180(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:

You don't understand the reason for the thread. Most yahoo guys are ritualists that use their girlfriend destiny.
+ Don spoil work
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Needless...already used.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by GraGra247(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Prechgold1180:
+ Don spoil work

Please explain??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by luvyaself95(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
I dogde am God forbid
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Numero9: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2020
With the high rate of Immorality, and indecency in our societies one needs to be very careful when choosing a life partner!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
As a guy, can I marry a lady who has willingly dated a gee guy in the past and even also supported everything he did.

There Is nothing wrong with you In doing that naw, You can even marry the one that has been used already laying down on her beautiful sick bed and gradually drying up like a smoke fish. I can see Sense Is still actually far from you......
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Numero9:
With the high rate of Immorality, and indecency in our societies one needs to be very careful when choosing a life partner!

Them no dey tell blind person say rain dey fall......

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by extol1(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Na wa for this kind question. everybody to him own choice but for me, myself, I and unborn pikin. God forbid
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by dermmy(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2020
If she has repented i won't have problem with that but what you can't decipher is if the yahoo guy used her during the process. You know these guys are fetish and they use their babes virtues, there are so many empty and living dead ladies out there. Many of them can't even conceive anymore because yahoo guys have used them . If you are in such a situation just pray and let God lead you. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Olude193:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Dated A Yahoo Guy In The Past by Biglittlelois(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Can't even be friends with a yahoo boy, they use their friends too.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Missing Lady Pls / 17 Years Old Boy With Penis Enlargement / Who Taught You How To Toast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.