Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

God is merciful - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God is merciful (2320 Views)

God Is Merciful / SOLVE THIS PARADOX: If God Is Merciful And Forgiving Why Can't He Forgive Satan / Why God Is Patient And Merciful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is merciful by tosyne55(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
7victor:
Please don't mind those men that are replying you with 'let meet, let's talk, let's be friends, contact me and bla bla'

They are only interested in sex. I can't deceive you.

I know what most men on this forum are after.

They think they have found someone to sleep with.

They think you are desperate so they want to take advantage of you.

I am telling you the truth:Those men know they have some thing dirty in mind.

In fact they can't deceive you if you heed my warning.

God will expose them.

Just pray and God will give you a loving and caring handsome husband who will respect you.

Most men who are replying you are not worth your attention.

They are scum whose only reason for living is to have sex.

So don't mind them.
you are right bro, but not everyone.
Re: God is merciful by MuttleyLaff: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Mr Muttley, I sent you a mail. Did you receive it? Please respond sire. Thanks
"Toba to asiko lati su, idi a la, idi ti la lati ana nau. Mi oni sọ ju bayen lọ"
Re: God is merciful by joinpreneur(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��

Follow that thread and thank God later

https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still
Re: God is merciful by chidifrank(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Dear Op., u don't need all those long prayers or fasting and all going from one church to another or seeing pastors or who ever.
What u need is simple, JESUS CHRIST. if u really want to know abt Him.08027616962
Re: God is merciful by motionarena: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Anyiiii:
I had to open another account to conceal my identity. Please I need help. I have gone to several pastors and churches for deliverance, yet, no solution. I'm 35years old lady and I'm not yet married. My elder sister is 37years old, still not married. My female younger cousins are in their early 30s too but not yet married. They said it's forces from the family but we have carried out all sorts of deliverance but no way. We are all graduates, doing well and very beautiful. I'm almost giving up hope on this marriage matter. Please I need a solution to this problem��
in your other thread I I mentioned you if we could hook up and see how things work out with us but u ignored and you are complaining of being single
Re: God is merciful by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Toba to asiko lati su, idi a la, idi ti la lati ana nau. Mi oni sọ ju bayen lọ"

Oniseyin je. E se o. Eku aduro ti. Agba yin a da ale o. E se lopolopo

1 Like

Re: God is merciful by K254725: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
In these apocalyptic times
Re: God is merciful by businesslandnig: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Can we chat?
Say hi on businesslandnig@gmail.com
Re: God is merciful by Judybash93(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
paxonel:
Your problem is never spiritual don't allow anyone made you to believe so.
It seems you are too over-spiritually minded and it's possible that you come from a background of an over-spiritually minded parents who perhaps have made you and your sibblings believe that any misfortune is caused by some spiritual forces, that is the mindset you must overcome.

You have to develope confidence in yourself. Only self-confident women are attracted to real men and only fake men are attracted to women who believe that their problems are caused by some spiritual forces.
You will agree with me that guys who must have approached you in the past were never serious people because they were all fake. This is so because they soon discover that the spirituality you believe were all illusion and not real
I will advice you to quit deliverance and those churches, they do you no good.
Rather, seek knowledge and understanding and start developing your minset.

What you women should understand is that 80% of what a man will marry is in your minset, not just your beauty.

Perfect advice

1 Like

Re: God is merciful by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anyiiii:

Sister, i understand your pain, pls let no one deceive you, the spiritual controls the physical, there are unclean spirits that hinder one, Mathew 10 V 1-

Click on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god

and should you need the man of God number, let me know and you will thank me later
Re: God is merciful by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2020
What do you need a man for?

If you desperately need warmth at night, show more skin and hoe a little.

If you desperately need a child, wear more revealing clothes and hoe a little.

If you desperately need a husband, show more skin and hoe a little.

At your age, your sexual market value has drastically declined. You should be the one chasing men about. The only way to get men(mostly simps) to chase you is to SHOW MORE SKIN AND HOE A LITTLE HARDER.

You can't waste your youthful beauty and still be expecting men to fall over you irrespective of your so-called education and wealth.

I mean, who will then smash the hot girls in their 20s if men waste their time chasing old women like you?

You need to stop being a baby. Use your sense and get what you want.
Re: God is merciful by orisa37: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
READ EXODUS 14 : 14 AND PERSEVERE IN PRAYER. MAY GOD GRANT YOUR NEEDS IN CHRIST JESUS AMEN. HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: God is merciful by EaglesEyes1(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Read these following books: - The power of positive thinking by Norman Vincent Peale - The Power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy
Re: God is merciful by tonyson010(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2020
kimco:
Op you have tried all the spiritual movement and none has worked. If you continue on this path an opportunistic pastor or church person will prey on you.

Please when it comes to love and relationship only one thing matters, personality.

1. Smile more

2. Be nice to all

3. If a guy approaches you and you don't fancy him, let him down gently and he might even recommend you to others.

4. Put yourself out there. Its not desperation, men are searching and they will only find those who avail themselves.

5. Be extremely confident in your self in the way you walk, talk and go about your ways....but please remember there is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. Don't be arrogant.

6. Seek a professional counselor, it might help.

I believe it was einstein who said that to do the same thing repeatedly and expect different results is madness. Don't fall victim to opportunists

Good one, especially 5 and 2. Pray and believe. Don't keep going from one pastor to the other looking for solution, B4 one of them will turn you to a mistress.
Re: God is merciful by DropsMic(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
paxonel:
Your problem is never spiritual don't allow anyone made you to believe so.
It seems you are too over-spiritually minded and it's possible that you come from a background of an over-spiritually minded parents who perhaps have made you and your sibblings believe that any misfortune is caused by some spiritual forces, that is the mindset you must overcome.

You have to develope confidence in yourself. Only self-confident women are attracted to real men and only fake men are attracted to women who believe that their problems are caused by some spiritual forces.
You will agree with me that guys who must have approached you in the past were never serious people because they were all fake. This is so because they soon discover that the spirituality you believe were all illusion and not real
I will advice you to quit deliverance and those churches, they do you no good.
Rather, seek knowledge and understanding and start developing your minset.

What you women should understand is that 80% of what a man will marry is in your minset, not just your beauty.

Sometimes it's spiritual.
Re: God is merciful by Myer(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Anyiiii:

Dear pastors and Christians, can you explain this?
Is it that darkness is now comprehending light?

No evil force should over power someone who relies on God like this. Yet there are so many in the churches.

Dear OP you're not alone.
If you do find someone you're interested in make it know to him. It does not mean you should toast him but you could invite him to movies or any thing that might interest him and see how it goes from there.

Don't overspend so he doesn't take advantage of you either.

In this generation, rules don't always apply.

1 Like

Re: God is merciful by jekagadura: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
How many men have you turned down? Can you please faithfully and sincerely answer that question?
Re: God is merciful by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
jekagadura:
How many men have you turned down? Can you please faithfully and sincerely answer that question?

That is not any body's biz. Must she date every tom dick and Harry before she can get married? Haba!
Re: God is merciful by jekagadura: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brachaa:

That is not any body's biz. Must she date every tom dick and Harry before she can get married? Haba!

Yes she mustn't and she also shouldn't be complaining about losing her patience...she might as well create the man she wants, abi?
Re: God is merciful by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
jekagadura:

Yes she mustn't and she also shouldn't be complaining about losing her patience...she might as well create the man she wants, abi?

O yeah? Ok.
Re: God is merciful by jekagadura: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anyiiii:

Do you know God? Do you relate with Him? Does He feature in every aspect of your life? If you believe you are created by God then consult that same God so He can inform you of the manual of your life...the ultimate deliverance is the one that leads to a loving relationship between you and your creator...if you get to know God, then you will get to know the truth, and if you get to know the truth you will get to know what you are, and if you get to know what you are, you will understand what has gone wrong...and by the power of He who has made you know the truth you will overcome...pray, worship and wait on the LORD Jesus for a revelation!
Re: God is merciful by 3rdclassESCAPEE: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
motionarena:
in your other thread I I mentioned you if we could hook up and see how things work out with us but u ignored and you are complaining of being single
she must have seen you for who you are. Are you not the one doing fake giveaway in order to get likes
Re: God is merciful by 3rdclassESCAPEE: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
emrain:
What do you need a man for?

If you desperately need warmth at night, show more skin and hoe a little.

If you desperately need a child, wear more revealing clothes and hoe a little.

If you desperately need a husband, show more skin and hoe a little.

At your age, your sexual market value has drastically declined. You should be the one chasing men about. The only way to get men(mostly simps) to chase you is to SHOW MORE SKIN AND HOE A LITTLE HARDER.

You can't waste your youthful beauty and still be expecting men to fall over you irrespective of your so-called education and wealth.

I mean, who will then smash the hot girls in their 20s if men waste their time chasing old women like you?

You need to stop being a baby. Use your sense and get what you want.
unfortunately she won't take your advice nor see the truth as it is
Re: God is merciful by motionarena: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
3rdclassESCAPEE:
she must have seen you for who you are. Are you not the one doing fake giveaway in order to get likes
the giveaway was never fake.

Okay
Re: God is merciful by itiswell247: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anyiiii:

Op do not give up, God can still do it.

Observe your dreams, some of these things are spirit spouse, see the footage below and if you need deliverance you can whatsapp the man of God on +2348153309479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: God is merciful by luvmijeje(f): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hmmmm. Can you all see the damage Society has done against women. Telling them they ain't better if they ain't married. Telling them they can't live happily without men in their lives.

And these women in the name of marriage get married to men who are not worthy to tie their shoes. E no go better for all una.

I'm so furious.
Re: God is merciful by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Anyiiii:
i read your a thread you posted earlier but i couldn't make a comment as it has gone in many pages,so i knew then it would be hard for you to see my contribution,first i want you to know that you nor your sisters arent under any curses or generational problem,first ask yourself was your mum successful in getting a husband? if your answer is yes,then you have no curse,im sorry to to say that excessive religious practice have lead you into a pathway of depression,you have the passion to own a family everyone can see that but you need to come in natural and dump superstitions of religion, astrology is nature and even christ was traced through his birth star? thats to tell you how acurate astrology could be before the advent of religion,everyone born on earth was born under the influence of a certain star,your star decides the people most compatible to you in reality,trust me it is 200% truth but if you are unaware of this,you may loss loads of life partners because you where only looking at physical traits instead of the celestial traits,for example im a 'taurus' im most compatible with,Pisces,virgo,cancer,scorpio,Capricorn and taurus i am almost compatible with leo and libra but not very compatible with gemini,Aquarius,Sagittarius and aries now this list can make me easily decide what kind of relationship partners i need or kind of relationship to expect, (even though my best friend is an Aquarius yet we dont always agree)from this list i also know relationships that would need extra work to keep it going ,this is not magic nor witchcraft,religion would deny you the right to such wisdom so they keep draining you financially also remember astrology worked for christ so it is not a sin. we are different to bring balance to existence,the fact that you are least compatible to others does not mean they are your enemies. so i would recommend you do a little reading on astrology today im going to live you a link to follow up on your zodiac sign and natal chart these could give you a propper understanding of yourself and your siblings including your next target of life partners,trust me this doesn't lie. so open your google chrome browser and search for (thehoroscope.com) or (cafeastrology.com) i hope the spam bot wont block me,trust me from today on your life would be full of joy and you may just be suprised what you've been missing and how fast you would get a life partner good luck.
Re: God is merciful by petra1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
7victor:
Please don't mind those men that are replying you with 'let meet, let's talk, let's be friends, contact me and bla bla'

They are only interested in sex. I can't deceive you.

I know what most men on this forum are after.

They think they have found someone to sleep with.

They think you are desperate so they want to take advantage of you.

I am telling you the truth:Those men know they have some thing dirty in mind.

In fact they can't deceive you if you heed my warning.

God will expose them.

Just pray and God will give you a loving and caring handsome husband who will respect you.

Most men who are replying you are not worth your attention.

They are scum whose only reason for living is to have sex.

So don't mind them.

And what if you're wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020 / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned / Whether God Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.