Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo (61746 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Devgod1:
If you are watching you see they do almost everything those in a relationship do.. didn't you see how she told off prince?? If she didn't want Ozo in her space. She won't be calling him for them to eat together in the same plate. she won't be touching him all over his face like she did today. Touching his lips etc. When Ozo gave her space and went to the garden didn't she come runing after him. You guys don't watch the show, but you people already have an opinion.
You guys should have sense please.

Pls leave them to drown in their hate /dislike for Ozo while he lives his life peppering them with his actions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by earnit3: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by ussy09(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Coolboss:
Mumu Ozo, all he does is follow Nengi around
Em mumu dey like tony umeaze

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Temptee101(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
MansoryMX:
Everyone is busy ignoring the hardships surrounding we all. Whether una ignore am and focus on BBN. The problem still dey front dey wait all us all. If everyone hits the street to protest, it will not only shake this country but put a fear in this wicked and heartless government, instead y’all focus that energy on a stupid show that promotes immortality and laziness.

Say NO more bro.

Nigeria is long dead and gone, what you are seeing is the carcass
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Temptee101(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
lokho:

See epistle. But if you're asked to write a composition about yourself you'll be confused.
grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Temptee101(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2020
greggng:

In the History of this game , I have never voted like this before...first i visited African magic website to give ozo 100 votes...I gave him 2500 from my premuim package from dstv. I approached 4 of my friends who sent him 1000 votes each from their compact plus... convinced my sister to send 350 votes from her gotv max...pls calculate everything I 've sent ...through my links...I believe ozo go pack vote tire...No real woman that won't vote for him ...he knows how to care for a woman ...some call him mumu but if there are so many men like him, marriages will be saved....we are looking forward to seeing him in the finals

If you had spread the gospel of Jesus Christ half of what you are doing on a useless show, our society would be far better than what we have now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Evercurious:

See you.. you have no interest in the show but you have been here commenting up and down

Honestly, I don't watch it... My wife gives me most updates and info at the end of my day's hustle.

As for commenting, I enjoy healthy banter. grin
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by greggng: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Temptee101:

If you had spread the gospel of Jesus Christ half of what you are doing on a useless show, our society would be far better than what we have now.

I have always said it that Nigerian are the most gullible and naive people on earth . China is the most unreligous nation on earth yet the are doing better than many religious countries....We have churches everywhere and yet corruption and all kinds of vices are firminant here...that means there is something wrong with Nigerians ....Do anything that makes you happy ...I have watched people give their life to Christ every end of the year and as soon as the new year kick starts , they go back to their old ways ...,only to wait for end of the year to repeat same process...,God is even tired of our ways in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Evercurious(f): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I don't watch it... My wife gives me most updates and info at the end of my day's hustle.

As for commenting, I enjoy healthy banter. grin

Okay.. no qualms but at least you have seen the other side of the tale..
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Rhaspody(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
lokho:

See epistle. But if you're asked to write a composition about yourself you'll be confused.

He won't be confused. It takes intelligence to compose something like this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by simplyshade: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mumu you. All you do is watch Ozo follow Nengi around cheesy
Coolboss:
Mumu Ozo, all he does is follow Nengi around

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Lamanii22(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
lokho:

Maddo!
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Dyonne: 2:05am On Sep 13, 2020
CaSttLe:
Why Ozo is Ozo and not what you want?

Calm, reserved, kind, respectful, good leader, patient, smart ....
I’m very sure if Ozo was awake the day Erica got out of hands, there’s a probability she will still remain in the house. Immediately the next morning, he advised her to apologize to people she offended. He always cares for people in the house; Wathoni, Tolanibaj and co testified. I know most people find his love attitude towards Nengi very irritating but tbvh he is a mix of Nigerian and western lifestyle so he is showing it different from what we all are used to here. He treats Nengi as a queen and I’m sure if he leaves on Sunday (God forbid) she will feel it deeply. Ozo is a perfect gentleman; watch his moves, opening doors for the ladies, standing up up for them to sit and offering help at any slightest opportunity. Everyone expected the playboy narrative from him but so bad he turned you guys down. He definitely knows he is handsome, exposed but never let it get to his head. He treats everyone with so much love, respect and sometimes wonder why the so much hate from the viewers. In the house he made a quick evaluation of everyone and found out that only Nengi fits his personality and that’s why they are really close but you feel he is follow follow because of Kayode�. He isn’t confrontational and that’s why he complains less, he doesn’t gossip and that’s why he has less friends, calm...They say he has lost focus but if you watch him during tasks or HOH games he brings his A game. There are many negative things people have said concerning Nengi to him but he always follows his mind. The most loving thing about him is his loyalty. Once you tell him something, he will never snitch on you. He will never put his winnings on your face and always encourage others to do better. Ozo is nothing but a nice human being and I wish we all have his person in our lives. I’ve so much followed the show and I can confirm, he is living his reality.-Witchersunited

Vote Ozo

Great analysis. I don't know if its correct but at least I understand him a bit better now.
I used to watch the show back when it was just BB South Africa, but stopped after some years.
Now thanks to NL, I follow vicariously and pick up bits and pieces from such as you have done.

Well appreciated. You be big man otherwise I for dash you 1k airtime. Well done.
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Charx122: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is portraying love, which Conquers all things...
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by Dooyumatul20(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmm!! Ozo this ozo that.. Una no get work fa.
Re: BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo by TheCork(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gabriella1710:
Gbam.
Nothing but the truth.

Kaiiii see nyansh
Anyways hello. Am a nolywood film director for a expensive romance movies & i will like u to come in for audition. all U simply do is stand naaaaked in front of only me for just 10 minute while I looks to see if I will win the actress part & I will pay us cool 300 naira cash for free work. Please r u intaressted? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Rebecca Nengi First House Mate To Hit 100k Followers On Instagram / Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) / video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.