Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) (20466 Views)

Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary / See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by akigbemaru: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
TriCee:
What's all these na. Nigeria style of politics has bastardized the legislative institution of this country.

Show of shame everywhere!
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Miracle1991: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
If the story is true, the governor is very wrong, they don't even respect the sanctity of the legislature chamber. This type of gangsterism skyrocket right from the time when Jonathan use Mbu to impeach Ameachi up to when the national assembly have to jump fence, Still under gej regime.
This governor has committed an impeachable act and I wish he can be impeached.
Btw, those of you were supporting Obaseki for doing the same are shameless and stupid.
I support the removal of the useless immunity given to these foolish governors.
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
useless country... the president is the one that need to be impeached....
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Kaydans(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
If the story is true, the governor is very wrong, they don't even respect the sanctity of the legislature chamber. This type of gangsterism skyrocket right from the time when Jonathan use Mbu to impeach Ameachi up to when the national assembly have to jump fence, Still under gej regime.
This governor has committed an impeachable act and I wish he can be impeached.
Btw, those of you were supporting Obaseki for doing the same are shameless and stupid.
I support the removal of the useless immunity given to these foolish governors.

The whole system is corrupt.
Starting from Mr president to the local government chairman.
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by obyrich(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Skynet45:

Igbo wives
Thanks for the information. I didn't know Adam's Oshiomole married an Igbo wife

1 Like

Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by masseratti: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
The police man should be sacked immediately, our police men need to be taught that its not all order you can carry out, an illegal order cannot be carried out, any police man even the IG cannot stop any lawmaker from entering the assembly house, its illegal.
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Were me not where, honourable?!!! Were me not where, ehn?!!!
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pre election drama, all over the place we still have a long way to go
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by BIGGESThead6: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
Akeredolu, FFK and Obaseki have something in common, probably that is why they are lawless, bedroom advice is Zero

True talk
You know the well.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Healthsco1: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
wink
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by BIGGESThead6: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
obyrich:

Lies.
Weting handsome Oshiomhole wan use Girls wey get Yam legs, with beer beer for face and beer beer for Chest do? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
anonimi:

Just like his fellow progressive coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole did in the past.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12088548_c6603e174cad465ead95d1c310825b3a_jpeg_jpeg83a595cad50e75c016c0ce79b613149b

nawaooo.....Nigerian governors and lawlessness are like Toto and prick

mtchew!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
What am I missing here? Anti-impeachment means these ones are against the impeachment plot on the governor, why would the governor now prevent those on his side from gaining entry into the Chambers?
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by earnit3: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by DEROX: 1:16am On Sep 11, 2020
obyrich:
he married Lara George I don't think that is Igbo to you
Re: Ondo Lawmakers Blocked From Entering House Of Assembly (Video) by Sunsets: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.