Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! (768 Views)

Oraimo Hotspot Elf - Oraimo Mifi Unboxing And First Impressions / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by DAramis: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
OCTAVO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1kFHMwAb8
How much is it in the market? And where can someone buy it? Konga online store or where?
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
DAramis:

How much is it in the market? And where can someone buy it? Konga online store or where?
I ordered for it on AliExpress, the cost is 57 USD. You can search for it on Konga, it might be there.

1 Like

Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by DAramis: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
OCTAVO:

I ordered for it on AliExpress, the cost is 57 USD. You can search for it on Konga, it might be there.
Okay, thanks.

That means, it is universal mifi. Thought it was affiliated with MTN due to the video posted on one hynet mifi thread (unlimited data stuff).

I will search for it on Aliexpress also as it is more open than konga with all the stress.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
DAramis:

Okay, thanks.

That means, it is universal mifi. Thought it was affiliated with MTN due to the video posted on one hynet mifi thread (unlimited data stuff).

I will search for it on Aliexpress also as it is more open than konga with all the stress.
Yes, it's a universal Mifi.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2020
DAramis:

Okay, thanks.

Please ensure it's not imitation if you are buying from AliExpress. Make sure it's original ZTE. You will enjoy the device, especially battery.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2020
OCTAVO:

Please ensure it's not imitation if you are buying from AliExpress. Make sure it's original ZTE. You will enjoy the device, especially battery.
Can you post link please
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by DAramis: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
OCTAVO:

If you have direct link, you can drop it. The one I saw has no review and order. I will check it out and work towards getting one in no distant time.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Can you post link please
You can use this >> https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMF2RYb

The seller I bought mine from no longer has, I found another link.

Most importantly, chat with seller first before placing order. Tell him you want original ZTE with warranty card, threaten him that you will send the product back if he sends fake to you.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
DAramis:

If you have direct link, you can drop it. The one I saw has no review and order. I will check it out and work towards getting one in no distant time.

Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by DAramis: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
OCTAVO:

Okay, I will check it out later.
Re: Zte Mf903 (smart Bro) Mifi Unboxing And Review, Watch Video Before Buying!!! by OCTAVO: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? / Redmi Note 8 Users Do This / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.