Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage (45619 Views)

Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brownโ€™s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by TopNotchTrends(m): 8:52am On Feb 22
While performing a stage, Omah Lay beckoned at a girl to join him on stage which she did and he rocked her to the displeasure of the girl's man.

This has led to a broken relationship as the guy left the event without his girlfriend.

watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZeFFXSZGM?si=QegQ7VWEA6qoEXiM

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by EreluRoz: 8:56am On Feb 22
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

I wonder why some ladies go crazy over these guys, the way I will dry him ehn.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by emperor4love(m): 11:10am On Feb 22
Wetin man do man,ur fan that made u who u are by paying fr ticket to ur show,u did not even took permission

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by chidekings(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Nonsense , if he was actually a real boyfriend she won't have the audacity to accept his offer, I blame the man for everything that happened.

If na me and all these musicians remain for this earth it's konji that'll kill all of them kos ordinary hug they'll not get.

bro ur girlfriend will do same,no blame the man abeg.....most women loose home training when they met any man with any kind of power

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by MrBroke(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22
Make she follow Oma lay dey go, person like me go even dey happy for you self. As you follow am go I don find your replacement ASAP to please my third leg and reduce my stress. No big deal. I no fit cry or even go sad because of woman

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by inoki247: 3:30pm On Feb 22
Lol that Video jus dey mak me smile after spending money to go have fun and buy happiness with ur hard earned money u still land for loss....

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Lalami3232(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22
Why will you be dating a non-virgin aka borehole and be surprised when she's flirting/cheating? Do you know what they must have done before you met them? You know the numbers of men wey don climb dem before your turn? A wiseman once said "if children know the amount of men wey don suck their mama breast before them, they go prefer to drink akamu instead ". That's not my business sha, all I'm here to do is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Anguldi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22
Red flag tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by scholes23(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22
If na you nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by bigdammyj: 3:31pm On Feb 22
Has he any choice?

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by obinna58(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22
Olosho girlfriend
I hope he puts her in her place, the street she must go back to.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Daniel7543: 3:31pm On Feb 22
Funny thing be say na the guy go buy the ticket for the girl grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by MidasTouch15: 3:31pm On Feb 22
At least she's a girlfriend not a wife

9 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Kingluqman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Solofresh2: 3:31pm On Feb 22
I can't be loyal and committed to any woman
It's simply not worth it

31 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22
cool
The lady obviously doesn't respect him or she's just for the street... A good woman with high moral will definitely turn down omalay. As a guy you should look way beyond Beauty and big ynash wen searching for a partner....
I think he dodged a bullet . !

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by morikee: 3:31pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

Who Hug help na una dey see hug as a big thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by BBIA: 3:31pm On Feb 22
Na to play cool convert her to dedicated cum bucket.

I once whispered in a girls ear that between me and another dude that fvcked her recently at that time who fvcks better.

I said this smiling and fvcking like her like a wh0re deserves to be fvcked. cool

Take these female creatures serious at your own peril. cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by DiskJokeyManic: 3:31pm On Feb 22
Shameless stupid foolish useless liability olosho of a girlfriend......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.... Dis useless entities called girls can Neva Eva eva Eva Eva make deir man proud,,,,always fooling around.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ man pay ur ticket go show,,, u reach der begin show de whole world ur oloshoistic behaviours๐Ÿ˜

Nd to de guy, why is he angry? Na him wife?๐Ÿ˜ As if he even have plans to marry her sef and not cheating on de girl sef๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....mumu guy...

Nd to Omalay de Sadist..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. no respect from dis fool whatsoever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ if u so want to rock a lady, why nt pay dancers or strippers so u can rock Dem de way u want?..๐Ÿ˜...next tym do ur show nd leave de crowd de fawk alone๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nd to de foolish audience cheering Dem on instead of booing dem,,,, u all are a disgrace๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....very nonsensical set of pple๐Ÿ˜

Nd to de person that turned-on dat light to show deir Usxless, stupid nonsense oloshoistic dance to de whole world,,,, u be Ediot๐Ÿ˜

Dat aside....... I don't know Y u pple worship dis celebrities like God๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.... I hve seen countless celebrities in de past and even nw yet I neva felt like removing my phone to record or begin to show rubbish fake happiness๐Ÿ˜.....so far u no dy pay my bills,,,, i no send ur papa at all at all....

If na pple like me full dis country,,,,, Celebrities go dy beg me to attend deir shows sef

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by mobileboy: 3:32pm On Feb 22
All this celebrities destroying marriage

Bigger blame to the lady who have no boundaries

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by LaSenior: 3:32pm On Feb 22
cheesy cheesy

Me do girlfriend things again e go hard

People serious girlfriends are doing shits this days

Marriage go hard unless things changes

5 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by BBIA: 3:32pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

see who is talking โ€ฆ grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Dzzzz: 3:32pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

Oh so heโ€™s not a real bf ba?..If Ordinary stripper pick your bf to whine waist for wont you get upset?

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by WealthyNigerian: 3:33pm On Feb 22
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by BBIA: 3:33pm On Feb 22
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by NaijaCover(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Ed12(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22
Simpson

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by Dennisochampa: 3:34pm On Feb 22
Stupid girl and stupid celebrity..

There should be boundaries to all these....

What if she was married... Na so e go Rock married women??

Until them shoot one of these celebs because of this nonsense, them no go get sense.....
Do show wen u Wan do and move.

If u dey find girl to rock... Pay dancers and u can rock them as much as u want...

Leave the audience alone.....

As for the girl... The guy suppose teach her one or 2 bitter lessons.....

This is the height of embarrassment.....

14 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by tnerro1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22
Better collect ur own and pass on, girl wey the streets dey manage, e reach ur turn , you wan kolobi am

15 Likes

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by SQLmastar(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22
EreluRoz:

Are you a bro or a lady?

Lemme know so that I can reply you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage by MrKings1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22
this wht happen wen u date a hookup gal. lol

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.