Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

If You Are Like BBN Ozo To Any Woman; Please Click Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Like BBN Ozo To Any Woman; Please Click Here (205 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Like BBN Ozo To Any Woman; Please Click Here by properties4sale: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys;

It's me again, your relationship expert. This time, just to expose men to the realities of relationship with wo.en and debunk the fallacy Nollywood has ingrained into your subconscious.

First; I'll start with Ozo, as a perfect anecdote. It's quite an upsetting and appalling attitude displayed by Ozo in that house, he has totally degraded his worth and made himself nothing in the eyes of everyone. For me; I'll say his upbringing and exposure as a young man is totally faulty, he will need a thread like this to really realign his mind. He has disgraced everyone including himself and family.

These are some some rules on how to relate with females and kick start any Lady that tickles your fancy!..

1) always have a self worth
As a man, you should not just be seen to display your self worth, but also act it. NEVER for once loose that, as that is the best asset you have as a man. Your position as a man has to be fortified, both in appearance and in acts. It is your responsibility to look good, dress well, act responsible and also speak responsibly.
You should never for any reason appear cheap to any woman, even the lady your sole interest is to woo, if you do, you are already creating a recipe for utter failure.

Before you venture into that like of trying for that lady, within your thoughts, know the lowest limit you can go and what is acceptable to you. It should be reasonable and a limit anyone should also see as being reasonable.

You are knowing your self worth.

2) Taste the Waters
This here isn't anything that has to do with testing pr testing the girl; but everything to gauge and truly access whether the path you want to toe is really needed or remotely wanted by the girl you are going after.
For instance, a girl who is in a very stable relationship, or someone totally out for fun and money (like Nengi), or perhaps someone who has some strict principles that negate your plan (like someone against dating colleagues) , girls like this could easily translate moves by you as sexual harrasment which isn't what anyone wants. So before you invest scarce time into such. You must first test the waters.

The question then comes, how do I test that water

As a male, before u go into that part of wooing the lady, ensure you first have a cordial relationship at first, when platonic and good with your chat; try to be more friendly than usual, engage her more; try to tell more jokes, or anytime around, just try to be more engaging with chit chats and things to laugh about.
Ladies, are excellent at catching scopes, if she's fine with it, she will carry on, if she isn't she will make frantic efforts to not be engaging as you would want. Those are big signs for you to back out, and call of that mission. She's on a totally different page as you. The soonest the better.

.... more to follow.

(1) (Reply)

‘marrying Two Men Is Better Than Marrying One Man’ / Nairalander Please I Need Your Support And Vote / Male Fertility Tea Review And Its Effectiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.