Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari (23079 Views)

Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by LadySarah: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mintyguy:
He wears simplicity as a regalia and adorn an intelligent acumen that is embellished with humility
How I wish an average Nigerian leader could just be like him.

They can never. The cultists, rogues, drug dealers and thieves will never look like him.

They are are like parrellel lines that'd never meet.
Nigerian leaders and those your attributes!
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by TheChameleon: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
My office... cool
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Amah70: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Closed door meeting.

Strange.
Nigeria gets indebted to the neck from close door meeting people.

1 Like

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
They should not borrow him another money o undecided if he can't run this country within our means, then should go home
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Temptee101(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
shocked

To borrow another billions for the cabals I guess.

BTW, why are they always closing door like we give a fvcck about what they are discussing. They should throw the gaddamn stupid door open.

Incompetent loafers
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Captainshedrach(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm proud of Prof
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by electhnd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm, president meet president, those people that voted buhari, howfar? how is the journey going

fuel and light bill is just the Genesis
so far my redeemer liveth, you people will suffer alone
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by strangest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
IamWonderful:
As the enemies of Adesina in Nigeria was put to shame, likewise enemies of Osibanjo will put into him recoverable shame

Adesina's survival of all investigation shows competency. Please stop associating him with Buhari/Osibanjo. And, please stop separating Osibanjo from Buhari, you cannot filter him off the failures. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by strangest(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
ear infection... hope he will hear
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by winkmart: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
OK
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Owaincouncil: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
He was there to tell buhari that he won't give him loan again.
Congratulations to this dude and I wish NOI best of luck in the coming election
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Churchill6767: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mintyguy:
He wears simplicity as a regalia and adorn an intelligent acumen that is embellished with humility
How I wish an average Nigerian leader could just be like him.

How have you personally benefited from all these attributes you claim he possesses?
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by kendocom: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Did governor ugwuanyi deny your father appointment?
Iyoocartel:
Iyoooo

Still doesn't change the fact that buhari is an incompetent buffalo that aside I'll pick Buhari any day over the useless overfed mrs ugwuayi occupying Enugu state government house!
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Look at his expression, he looks utterly disoriented, discombobulated, and unaware of the events around him.

How a vegetable is able to rule the giant of Africa marvels me. Indeed, anything is possible.

I weep, for I know the coming generation will have it even tougher. Our educational foundational is so weak that a Nigerian Ph.D. holder will need an additional 4 years to be fully accepted in the UK system.

The only way for a common Nigerian now is the internet. Fortunately, you have your phones and laptop.

Acquire that soft skill, build, innovate, and please don't shy away from politics. When the wise fold their arms, the fools rules.
What do you mean by saying a Nigerian PhD holder needs additional 4 years to be accepted in the UK system. What would the person be doing in that 4 years, doing another PhD in the UK or what? Expatiate. This is the first time I'm hearing something like this. PhD anywhere in the world is a Universal terminal degree that shows you're an expert in a sub-area area of a field/discipline.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guys check this op's profile picture
I checked it and I shout Allah Akbar 3 times smiley
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by BreconHills(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

This man is a real niggarr. They tried all their power to deny him a 2nd term. Dude manoeuvred his way despite the stumbling blocks.

Buhari can learn few things from this shrewd man.

See my signature if your into sports betting. Sign up with the best sports website with plenty of benefits for you to win big.

And you are unaware that Nigeria stood up to America and deployed a diplomatic blitz on behalf of Adesina? Really??
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by arazanbal: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
DM want still borrow money codedly
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by tsagir(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
gambia:
All these useless closed door meetings that has no impact on the country's situation. You guys should better leave the door open.
THE DOOR MUST BE CLOSE bcs IF YOU HEAR A WORD YOU WILL DIE
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by CodeTemplar: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
more loans loading...
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
'Stormed'... ''Hit"....

What's so hard in keeping it simple with 'visited'?!
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by baby124: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Better find a way to pay those useless loans you guys collected. Maybe give those agencies go ahead to harvest money of looters in tax havens. All their laundered money. At least let the money help us as it’s in foreign currency. It will hedge significantly against paying froma devalued Naira.

1 Like

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Frankodion2: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
See my games below

Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buharis has two Potential leaders,Adeahina and oshibajo,God you can now take the vegetables away from us we are tired of This Egyptian Onions while the Joshuas fill the gap.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by passiveincome01: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyoooo

Still doesn't change the fact that buhari is an incompetent buffalo that aside I'll pick Buhari any day over the useless overfed mrs ugwuayi occupying Enugu state government house!
... BUHARI in Aso Rock enjoying his Life ....,..

And YOU on Nairaland wasting your life savings on data grin grin grin
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by marsman: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2020
I can smell some mofos on this thread. Haters who can never have a good life.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari by Kenbills: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2020
� "See The Shortest Councilor in NIGERIA".
View Pics here �http:///viral_news
���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously / Baby Abandoned At Motherless Babies Home In Borno Named After President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.