Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Vacation In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation In Dubai (565 Views)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation In Dubai by emalek86(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please how much is it going to cost me and my girlfriend in traveling to Dubai. Let's say for one week. I mean visa, flight going and coming, accommodation. I just want a rough estimate. Anybody have an idea?
Re: Vacation In Dubai by lucasalves: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
emalek86:
Please how much is it going to cost me and my girlfriend in traveling to Dubai. Let's say for one week. I mean visa, flight going and coming, accommodation. I just want a rough estimate. Anybody have an idea?

Ticket plus 1 week hotel stay =400,000 (less with agents) feeding, transportationand minor shopping will be the other little expenses you will need to account for... maybe 250k-300k for that depending on you... an agent organized tour will come in handy. Don't forget to get yourself tested for Covid first as it's now part of the requirements for leaving the country. Enjoy your vacay
Re: Vacation In Dubai by emalek86(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
lucasalves:

Ticket plus 1 week hotel stay =400,000 (less with agents) feeding, transportationand minor shopping will be the other little expenses you will need to account for... maybe 250k-300k for that depending on you... an agent organized tour will come in handy. Don't forget to get yourself tested for Covid first as it's now part of the requirements for leaving the country. Enjoy your vacay
Thanks are those estimates both for me and my girlfriend?
Re: Vacation In Dubai by lucasalves: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
emalek86:
Thanks are those estimates both for me and my girlfriend?
Yes sir.
Re: Vacation In Dubai by mimicue(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ticket for the both of you budget 400k
Dubai visa 70k for the both
Hotel another 200-250k budget depending on your taste and number of days you will spend

For tour, feeding ,shopping and transportation
another 300k this also depends on your taste grin

Covid 19test 100k for the both of you
Re: Vacation In Dubai by emalek86(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2020
lucasalves:

Yes sir.
lucasalves:

Yes sir.
lucasalves:

Yes sir.
Thanks
Re: Vacation In Dubai by emalek86(m): 5:30am On Sep 12, 2020
mimicue:
Ticket for the both of you budget 400k
Dubai visa 70k for the both
Hotel another 200-250k budget depending on your taste and number of days you will spend

For tour, feeding ,shopping and transportation
another 300k this also depends on your taste grin

Covid 19test 100k for the both of you
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I've Got #5m, Want To Do My Masters In Canada. Advice needed / Travel Restrictions / Do You Sleep While Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.