Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) (45599 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Dbarrzx: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
She has Obaseki syndrome... Ingratitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pain,frustrated disqualified professional Olosho. Becos u no win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by edoairways: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
If votes don't count our Laycon would have been thrown out.
Don't be bitter and for once appreciate the platform that brought you to limelight. undecided angry
Tacha is right anyway, Laycon is a cash cow for big brother hence don't expect otherwise
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:
If votes don't count she wouldn't have gotten to day 89

And most likely nobody for know her.

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house till you got disqualified.

Left for the organizers they would have bundled you out as early as possible.

That's an indictment from a beneficiary of the same system.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by BENEAMATA: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
when people are tslking, this smelling toto is talking too

What can we say is the common factor regarding BODY COUNT and , well , BODY ODOUR ?
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Dipwater(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
I dont watch it tho but i told my sis 4 or 5 years ago that the voting is a scam she didnt believe .im happy that somebody that was in the house is saying it
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Ratedgang: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
I can perceive the odour coming out from her mouth and armpit. Biting the finger that fed her.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
She don bath now cool

She should be careful that the Auditors of the show PWC don’t take her up on this matter, she go hear am
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by chccho(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
What should we expect from d disqualified, bitter girl.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Ghokes(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Biting fingers that fed you
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
If votes don't count our Laycon would have been thrown out.
Don't be bitter and for once appreciate the platform that brought you to limelight. undecided angry

Thats the major problem she has and doesnt care to know or change

TACHA IS NEVER GRATEFUL and HUMBLE!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Human reality behavior

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bixobo:
Biting fingers that fed her

Thats what shes known for...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Na you mumu pass for the entire creation lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by gracechellar(f): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
benjackugo:
IgbereTV reports that popular Big Brother Naija season 4, housemate, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has asked her fans to stop asking her to vote for the contestants in the current season of the Big Brother Naija.

Tacha who was disqualified from the show after her faceoff with Mercy- winner of the season, said in a video which she made on September 10, that votes do not count in BBNaija reality show.

She said:

''Wait a minute you guys. Why’s everybody texting me vote for this person, vote for that person like your votes count. Nigerians y’all never learn. Does your vote count? Does it? So please let me be."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsEDNrgULw

https://igberetvnews.com/1364141/bbnaija-votes-dont-count-tacha/

So she is still frustrated that she was kicked out of the bbnaija house for her dirty and irritating behaviour
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by gracechellar(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

Don't mind her. She hasn't gotten over her disqualification
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Frankodion3: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
See my games below

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oponu, I bet she wouldn't have said that if she won. She would have broken a contract
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by gracechellar(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
ThierryJay:
She's only saying this because she got disqualified. It doesn't mean the votes are rigged. But she's kind of insinuating that all the high number of votes she recorded were pointless since she was eventually disqualified.

She's still pained obviously.
you have a point
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ojimuf(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
What else do u want to hear, to stop wasting your money on countless votes. You are still making excuses for your ignorance
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by WinLABSstores: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

You only wasted your time, energy and money on someone who doesn't deserve it.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ekevwe(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
benjackugo:
IgbereTV reports that popular Big Brother Naija season 4, housemate, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has asked her fans to stop asking her to vote for the contestants in the current season of the Big Brother Naija.

Tacha who was disqualified from the show after her faceoff with Mercy- winner of the season, said in a video which she made on September 10, that votes do not count in BBNaija reality show.

She said:

''Wait a minute you guys. Why’s everybody texting me vote for this person, vote for that person like your votes count. Nigerians y’all never learn. Does your vote count? Does it? So please let me be."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stsEDNrgULw

https://igberetvnews.com/1364141/bbnaija-votes-dont-count-tacha/

This girl dey related to devil.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Only unemployed yoots wey no even get credit to make phone calls dey support laycon...while emoney,obi cubana,cubana Chief priest are sharing money for people to vote massively for ozo..... I hope you know what that means.

fergieboy:
If Laycon Doesn't win big brother this year I will believe you
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by WinLABSstores: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingemaker:
Even if the votes do not count, she's the least person we should be hearing this from.
Fine girl with ugly IQ
No be only Fine girl.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by WinLABSstores: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
emerged01:
Beauty without brain.
Where is the beauty?
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by RobbStark(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Afam4eva:
But those votes kept you in the house long enough. DINGBAT.

Oga, you don baff.
If votes count how come Ceec was able to stay till the final day. How come Keisha left before even people she topped tha week.

It's a Nigerian thing, votes don't count
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Dreyton36: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Body odour counts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
buh she did not mention #bbnaija in the video na.

What if she is talking about the Edo election?
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by passiveincome01: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

grin

And how do you know laycon has the highest number of votes each time he is up... You dey there when delloite dey count?

How are you so sure laycon seff no be arrangee house mate?

Left for me, I haven't seen anything tangible that laycon is bringing to the game.

Thank you.. no mind dem with their myopic mind.. very boring and dry guy
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MoIbrahim: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
When she misbehaved and got disqualified, her jobless fans said it's because the organisers knew you had a lot of fans to vote for you and she could win. All of a sudden, votes no longer count.

She is a sore loser...
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MoIbrahim: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2020
edoairways:

Tacha is right anyway, Laycon is a cash cow for big brother hence don't expect otherwise

Have you ever noticed anyone without social media support win? If you look carefully, you'll notice that those who win are those who have supporters. If votes don't count, how come unpopular people don't win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.