Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) (45597 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by edoairways: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Have you ever noticed anyone without social media support win? If you look carefully, you'll notice that those who win are those who have supporters. If votes don't count, how come unpopular people don't win?
It is a strategy don't let those guys deceive you. In other not to raise suspicious they use that platform.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Budline1(m): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Even if you feel so, u don't need to say it. I know at some point, those who supported her will get to know who she is, u can't just hide your character, biting d fingers that fed her and trying to f.uck up their hustle. She can never change.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Budline1(m): 2:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Angelfrost:
This one is not smart... You are casting a show that gave you a platform to stand on.

A simple phone call to her bosses she brands for will have her without a job.

These people just allow a little fame or exposure get their heads swollen. Pity!!!

She's even getting endorsement deals coz of d fame this show has given her and here she is f.ucking up their hustle. I know everyone will give up on her at some point, her character is just so bad and it has really affected more than she knows. She would have gone farther in life without this bad character.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Vikalinda(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2020
How did she know that votes doesn't count? biting the hand that fed you is bad.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:27am On Sep 11, 2020
ThierryJay:
She's only saying this because she got disqualified. It doesn't mean the votes are rigged. But she's kind of insinuating that all the high number of votes she recorded were pointless since she was eventually disqualified.

She's still pained obviously.
all this na dust wey you yarn.

She's very ungrateful to a platform that made her who she is today.

EXPECT AN APOLOGY IN THE NEXT 48HRS.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2020
QuickStandard:
Painment

Votes don't count, but DISQUALIFICATION count I suppose. Spoilt brat, Erica's elder sister.
so you are the one my village people sent to kill me with laugh grin say na ERICAS' ELDER SISTER grin grin
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Rossonero: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Blainz:
If votes don't count she wouldn't have gotten to day 89

And most likely nobody for know her.

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house till you got disqualified.

Left for the organizers they would have bundled you out as early as possible.
she is a foolish somebody
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by splashbaby(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Blainz:

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Hahahahaha, this life no balance.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Dreadful: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Somebody who has been in the house has told you how the game is run and some demented fools are questioning her.
Your votes do not count in that show, fools!
What they show to you is what they want you to see.
They organizers decides who stays and who leaves.
That show isn't real, it's a script.
The dumbest people I've ever seen in life are Nigerians!
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by solaere(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2020
I would partially agree if biggie did not stop the housemate voting or nominating themselves because to some extent it's rendering the vote of the outside viwers and fan useless .....
Come to think of it no matter how prince gather vote from outside this Sunday he's a goner already if only one person would b evicted if two Dora is he's associate for sure simply because they're are on the strong bottom four voted by the house mate
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Googlead: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2020
You go to a house and flout a rule 3 fucking times and you come out here to say votes don't count? Is it their fault you have 0 self control? We all thought you were going to win until you spoilt your party.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Melaninprincess(f): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2020
She no too smart
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
edoairways:

It is a strategy don't let those guys deceive you. In other not to raise suspicious they use that platform.
Suspicion should never be ignored, but must also never be presented or treated as a certainty. They are two different things.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by wetmenow: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Blainz:

You can't argue with her because she is talking from her experience.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Arckeen: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Blainz:

campaigned for her ? Hope say you do same thing to Jesus too
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by ogbonnachrys: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Most ex housemates are ingrates. I said what i said
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by tosinosam(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
If to sey u win now I for talk sey vote dey count. It's not wrong if I say she finally show her hidden frustration on not winning back then...but what do I know? It's their business
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by mannose002(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
we should calm down and ask her
"why she said votes do not count
"what then counts if not votes
and the likes
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by decency12(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
So when others were voting for you the votes counted,now that it's your turn to reciprocate the votes and love showered on you, you now remember votes don't count. Oniranu
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by edoairways: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Suspicion should never be ignored, but must also never be presented or treated as a certainty. They are two different things.
Probably you don't know what goes behind the scene
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MoIbrahim: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
edoairways:

Probably you don't know what goes behind the scene
I don't. Please tell me, if you know.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2020
If kiddwaya doesn't win BBN this year, I'll believe you.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by oblaak(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blainz:

So you were among those youths that voted for this fish brain. You’re part of the problems we suffer in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.