Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? (10489 Views)

Igbos Are Like Esau/edom More Of Descendants!! / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / Bible Stories (49): Esau, Edom & Amalek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Also, Lol! u people Always Lie and use the excuse that those are braids. But Negroids never really even used braids like that or exclusively I should say. Europeans used braids... Indians used braids. Greeks.. Egyptians.. So if u want to say braids, it proves nothing.. and Still

his Beard is the same texture as his hair so u are Debunked! Also his big hooked Jew nose xD

Amen. GOD Knows.

Israelite musicians in captivity... this is us!! They are negroes with thick wooly locks/braids like Sampson. Thieves love to steal our culture and identity.

Thousands of years after, we're still the best in music.

Lucky Dube

Peter Tosh

Bob Marley

Burna Boy

Now look at the fakes below grin grin grin... If it's not for you, it's not for you.

[img]https://media./images/d1b5fceefe67f9369a929d2cc7e76c4c/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Again, not one Negroid Bantu skull was found in the Levant. Not one.

Infact not even the Egyptians were Negroids. No mummy in Egypt is a Negroid unless it's of a Nubian foreigner.

Let's see how Egyptians depicted themselves in skull shape vs sub Saharans. u're Lies are so desperate and reek of insecurity and feeling inferior. Lol just more proof how hated the Real Jews are.
[/s]
Who cares about your useless lavant, populated by the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9,3:9). They can test their own skulls for all I care.

[img]https://media./images/70bc8a98d4dc3e44f828c76b3bc66ddb/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

That depiction of JESUS Looks Semitic. Neither the bust looks Negroid in skull shape or features. Want to see how Negroid Blacks were depicted around the Mediterranean?

Tell me, in this photo I show real Dna proven and Linage proven Jews who migrated to Yemen and lived. Who do they look like more? A Negroid Nubian on the top right? Or the top left depiction of a Hebrew Semite Caucasoid?

The first image is an original Israelite. The second (top right) is a Hammite... and the remaining are the result of the mixing of original black Arabs and Israelites with the invading children of Cain/serpent. The Lemba of Southern Africa have a history of migration from Yemen. They have pure Bantu/negro blood and looks.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

The first image is an original Israelite. The second (top right) is a Hammite... and the remaining are the result of the mixing of original black Arabs and Israelites with the invading children of Cain/serpent. The Lemba of Southern Africa have a history of migration for Yemen. They have pure Bantu/negro blood and looks.
Stop Running Bantu. u can't escape ur Bantu identity and what u did to the Pigmy, Khoi, San and others. It was karma that u got Colonized by the Stronger White and Arab man. Hypocrite.

Let's see, who does this Hebrew bust look like? Negroid slaves in America or like other Caucasoid Hebrews and Middle Easterners?

Who does this Negroid vase look like, exactly how Greeks and Egyptians depicted ur sub Saharan Negroid ancestors... Hmmmmmm.

Stop running, u are Debunked, bantu.

smiley

Btw to any Black people reading and knowing how much I debunked this Liar, I feel for the sold slaves and such I am just posting an example. No disrespect of course.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Who cares about your useless lavant, populated by the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9,3:9). They can test their own skulls for all I care.

[img]https://media./images/70bc8a98d4dc3e44f828c76b3bc66ddb/tenor.gif[/img]
Yes, when they can't respond logically or have an answer, the negroidcentric bantus can only post memes and jokes. Look how much I control u. grin
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Israelite musicians in captivity... this is us!! They are negroes with thick wooly locks/braids like Sampson. Thieves love to steal our culture and identity.

Thousands of years after, we're still the best in music.

Lucky Dube

Peter Tosh

Bob Marley

Burna Boy

Now look at the fakes below grin grin grin... If it's not for you, it's not for you.

[img]https://media./images/d1b5fceefe67f9369a929d2cc7e76c4c/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes, keep dancing for me clowney, u're my Puppet on strings. smiley *eats popcorn*

Also this message means nothing since u have not sourced it, or proven that this depiction is real or where it's from. smiley

Nor have u explained yet how Jehu's beard texture is Straight exactly like his hair texture which u coped and jumped through circus hoops because of me, and said that his hair was "braids" when Europeans and Indians used braids anyways.

Also the guy in that photo also has straight beard.

ps: Rap was actually stolen by Blacks from Middle Eastern beats and drums just like how many bantucentrics Try to steal Egyptian and Israelite identities and history, and those people u posted are eh.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=CHRISTISmyLORD post=97260634][/quote]

Yes, keep dancing for me clowney, u're my Puppet on strings. smiley *eats popcorn*

Also this message means nothing since u have not sourced it, or proven that this depiction is real or where it's from. smiley

Nor have u explained yet how Jehu's beard texture is Straight exactly like his hair texture which u coped and jumped through circus hoops because of me, and said that his hair was "braids" when Europeans and Indians used braids anyways.

Also the guy in that photo also has straight beard.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Then Pharaoh gave Joseph a new Egyptian name, Zaphenath-paneah.
He also gave him a wife, whose name was Asenath. She was the daughter of Potiphera, the priest of On.
So Joseph took charge of the entire land of Egypt
."
- Genesis 41:45

Moshe aka Moses had an interracial marriage. He married Zipporah, a Midianite. Miriam because of her jealousy and ignorance spitefully called Zipporah a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman (i.e. Numbers 12:1-2), of this, Zipporah obviously really isn't. She is a dark skinned woman, but defo wasn't a Cushite, an Ethiopian woman.

Joseph had an interracial marriage. He married an Egyptian. Now the thing is Asenath, would have had racial characteristics very similar to that of Hagar, who before her, was given to Abraham by his wife Sarah, and so how Ishmael, Abraham's first son was born and how the Arab race (i.e. the sexual liaison of Abraham, a Semite, with Hagar, an Egyptian) came about.

Just like Hagar before Asenath is an Egyptian and not black skinned nor either is a Cushite or an Ethiopian woman, but is plainly just, a dark skinned type Egyptian.

"And they took the daughters of these people in marriage, gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods"
- Judges 3:6

The grounds why God frowned on interracial relationships, is because of verses like Judges 3:6, Deuteronomy 7:3-5 et cetera above and where definitely conflict of interest, situation(s) will arise (e.g. 1 Kings 11:2-4)

You are seeking Yashua the Nazarene, who was crucified; He has arisen; He is not here. Behold the place where He was laid (i.e. Mark 16:6 or Matthew 28:6)

Wake up and smell the coffee, YAH, has long gone, circa 2000 years ago, preserved the Seed, and through Abraham/Isaac/Jacob aka Israel procured the redemption, reconciliation back to God and salvation of the whole wide worldhood.

The plan was perfected, accomplished and was a success, on the cross of Calvary and the testament to this, is where at John 19:30: When He took the vinegar, Yahshua said, “Behold, it is finished.” and after which, He bowed His head and gave up His Spirit. Praise YAH. Alleluia!

Come look at this bantu Liar and how I debunked his whole post with a mere few posts by the Power of The FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT. See? If I wasn't here he'd be so happy huh spewing Lies, but awww I haddd to come smiley

It's so typical of these bantucentric negroid Frauds, they want to claim Egypt and Hebrews to run from their Bantu ancestry and try to feel important. Look what they did also when they genocided and colonized all of sub Sahara.

[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/

Also check out below this depiction of how Egyptians depicted themselves, and how Black Negroids from sub Sahara actually were depicted like in skull shape alone.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Come look at this bantu Liar and how I debunked his whole post with a mere few posts by the Power of The FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT. See? If I wasn't here he'd be so happy huh spewing Lies, but awww I haddd to come smiley

It's so typical of these bantucentric negroid Frauds, they want to claim Egypt and Hebrews to run from their Bantu ancestry. Look what they did also when they genocided and colonized all of sub Sahara.

[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/

Also check out below this depiction of how Egyptians depicted themselves, and how Black Negroids from sub Sahara actually were depicted like in skull shape alone.

[/s]

There's nothing like can cauccasoid Egyptians.. those are invaders...Cain/serpent seed.

Egyptians are Hammites, meaning they are black Africans. I know you can't stand the truth. Thief!
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

There's nothing like can cauccasoid Egyptians.. those are invaders...Cain/serpent seed.

Egyptians are Hammites, meaning they are black Africans. I know you can't stand the truth. Thief!

Heard it many times from u bantucentric negroid Frauds. Yet those Caucasoid depictions are a thousand or more years before any European ever took over Egypt so u just destroyed urself by calling them Invaders = u acknowledge Egyptians were Caucasoids.

And u can't show me Anywhere in the Bible where it say's that Hammites were Negroid skulled "kinky" haired Bantus like u. Not one. u Run.

Yet the earliest mummies in Egypt Clearly show Caucasoid people with Straight hair. smiley

The logic is like saying, East Asian Mongoloids all came from Japheth or Shem. Low iq, bantucentric logic xD

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Heard it many times from u bantucentric negroid Frauds. Yet those Caucasoid depictions are a thousand or more years before any European ever took over Egypt so u just destroyed urself by calling them Invaders = u acknowledge Egyptians were Caucasoids.

And u can't show me Anywhere in the Bible where it say's that Hammites were Negroid skulled "kinky" haired Bantus like u. Not one. u Run.

Yet the earliest mummies in Egypt Clearly show Caucasoid people with Straight hair. smiley

The logic is like saying, East Asian Mongoloids all came from Japheth or Shem. Low iq, bantucentric logic xD

[/s]

It's very easy, when they want to deceive fools they simply go to the northern part where the invaders settled and bring out the mummies.
We are not fooled, truth is already out. Thief.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12813777_screenshot202012091853432_jpeg6e5cbd592c52732dee5225c5c1f72c46

Even the walls testify...

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pic 1. Terracotta head of Israelite by Petrie. From Memphis, Foreign Quarter, Egypt. Graeco-Roman Period. The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology, London
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Terracotta_head_of_Semite,_marked_%22Hebrew%22_by_Petrie._From_Memphis,_Foreign_Quarter,_Egypt._Graeco-Roman_Period._The_Petrie_Museum_of_Egyptian_Archaeology,_London.jpg

Pic 2&3. Israelite slave in Egypt (British Museum, London). https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Figurine_from_Egypt_of_semitic_slave.jpg

Your white/mixed, serpent/Cain seed will never pass for Israelite. You can only deceive yourself for a while until judgment falls.

1 Share

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

It's very easy, when they want to deceive fools they simply go to the northern part where the invaders settled and bring out the mummies.
We are not fooled, truth is already out. Thief.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12813777_screenshot202012091853432_jpeg6e5cbd592c52732dee5225c5c1f72c46

Even the walls testify...

Ha ha ha ha ha u Desperate Fraud, this alone proves who ur father really is, the father of Lies. Hoping I don't know better.

That bust u showed is a Fake. "The Amarna Princess, sometimes referred to as the "Bolton Amarna Princess," is a statue forged by British art forger Shaun Greenhalgh and sold by his father George Sr. to Bolton Museum for £440,000 in 2003."

What a Pathetic Desperate Exposed bantucentric Fraud. Infact many of the artwork u show is Fake.

It's also hilarious how u show clearly Caucasoid featured depictions and then show me Negroid Bantu people with completely different skulls and faces in which the Egyptians depicted as Nubians xD what a joke

u have no more dignity left on here.

Here is her Real depiction everybody!

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Ha ha ha ha ha u Desperate Fraud, this alone proves who ur father really is, the father of Lies. Hoping I don't know better.

That bust u showed is a Fake. "The Amarna Princess, sometimes referred to as the "Bolton Amarna Princess," is a statue forged by British art forger Shaun Greenhalgh and sold by his father George Sr. to Bolton Museum for £440,000 in 2003."

What a Pathetic Desperate Exposed bantucentric Fraud. Infact many of the artwork u show is Fake.

It's also hilarious how u show clearly Caucasoid featured depictions and then show me Negroid Bantu people with completely different skulls and faces in which the Egyptians depicted as Nubians xD what a joke

u have no more dignity left on here.

[/s]

[img]https://media./images/f879ac0258098623c7d587d6cd057b4f/tenor.gif[/img]

Desperate Edomites with their FAKE images and fake history.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

Lol, okay? Both of these are Caucasoids and look nothing like ur bantu ancestors. Also...
where is ur source? Again u showed me a fake bust just now and everyone is reading/going to read this.

The bust isn't fake, only Negroidcentrics claim that, and that's the exact reaction of someone who Lost. "it'z fakesss sad hmph angry dey wuz negroidz "

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

Another thing for anyone who reads, that bust on the right is fake and the material used isn't even what was used in Egypt, and the color wouldn't be all off like that. Clear desperate attempt by negroidcentric Frauds. My channel on Youtube is "Ancient History".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIHdCqM90kDguFUVSN1dAbw?view_as=subscriber

This is how the bust looked when it was discovered.

"Nefertiti, limestone bust, created 1345 bc, discovered 1912, Neues Museum, Berlin"

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Lol, okay? Both of these are Caucasoids and look nothing like ur bantu ancestors. Also...
where is ur source? Again u showed me a fake bust just now and everyone is reading/going to read this.

The bust isn't fake, only Negroidcentrics claim that, and that's the exact reaction of someone who Lost. "it'z fakesss sad hmph angry dey wuz negroidz "

We do not claim to be Egyptians, only the idolatrous fools among us do. The Most High put a clear difference between us and them even though from all indications (scripture nd otherwise), we look alike. However, we lived in Egypt at various times and for many years. Joseph once ruled that land. Even Moshe (Bantu/Hebrew for Moses) dominated that land. He also ruled the Kushites at a time in history.
The hammites learned a lot from the Bantus and we borrowed many pagan cultures from them Egyptians and the Nilotics.

Even Pharoah Ramses was Bantu (Israelite) with DNA haplogroup E1B1A. Today that DNA haplogroup is totally absent from Egypt proving the Exodus. Now the land is occupied by impostors/invaders.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12428738_1b8eef80693d8e40355c35c6d0eb4598_jpeg0994527496d77a0663d963df5c3459ba
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12196716_fbimg15982813723982888_jpegd64fb4e841bd9b0ae59ca46e99fc7264
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

We do not claim to be Egyptians, only the idolatrous fools among us do. The Most High put a clear difference between us and them even though from all indications (scripture nd otherwise), we look alike. However, we lived in Egypt at various times and for many years. Joseph and ruled that land. Even Moshe (Bantu/Hebrew for Moses) dominated that land. He also ruled the Kushites at a time in history.
The hammites learned a lot from the Bantus and we borrowed many pagan cultures from them Egyptians and the Nilotics.

Even Pharoah Ramses was Bantu (Israelite) with DNA haplogroup E1B1A. Today that DNA haplogroup is totally absent from Egypt proving the Exodus. Now the land is occupied by impostors/invaders.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12428738_1b8eef80693d8e40355c35c6d0eb4598_jpeg0994527496d77a0663d963df5c3459ba
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12196716_fbimg15982813723982888_jpegd64fb4e841bd9b0ae59ca46e99fc7264

"We do not claim to be Egyptians, only the idolatrous fools among us do. " Yet u just did, right before I debunked u. and u're Still claiming they were Black Negroids, lol. I have u jumping around.

Lol don't use another fake bust. Guys, this bust of Huni is a Fake, it was bought in a Nubian marketplace by an Englishman and I have documents in Arabic for it. The material wasn't even used in ancient times for any bust. Also stop showing me mixed East Africans who have a ton of Eurasian Dna, and had to manipulate their Kinky hair texture which Egyptian mummies Did Not Have, to resemble an Egyptian head garment. Lol!

Using Mixed people further proves my point.

This is Huni's skull which is Classified as Caucasoid.

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

We do not claim to be Egyptians, only the idolatrous fools among us do. The Most High put a clear difference between us and them even though from all indications (scripture nd otherwise), we look alike. However, we lived in Egypt at various times and for many years. Joseph once ruled that land. Even Moshe (Bantu/Hebrew for Moses) dominated that land. He also ruled the Kushites at a time in history.

Secondly, Ramses was E1b1a but the testing wasn't always the same result and it was ruled E1b1a by "majority rule" as well as E1b1a not being a Negroid bantu Haplogroup until Recent time. During the time of Ramses, it was not present in sub Sahara. It's origins is in Eurasia, that's where the "e" comes from.

It spread from North Africa to sub Sahara in Recent times and spread throughout with the Bantu Negroid expansion which was basically a bloodbath of ur ancestors colonizing and raping the indigenous central and south Africans who many are now extinct but traces of them are found in Bantus.

E1b1a is Eurasian in Origin. Negroids are a recent addition to Africa

"E1b1a is a Northern African lineage that expanded from North Africa to sub-Saharan and equatorial Africa with the Bantu agricultural expansion."
https://isogg.org/tree/2012/ISOGG_HapgrpE12.html

Albert Zink admitted he was Unable to obtain the Same Results Every time he replicated the test. It is also stated that he based his conclusion on "most likely" and "majority rule".
Zink has stated that the tests did not get the same results each time they were run and the results reported in the Jama paper are those the team adjudged "most likely" based on "majority rule".
(Curse of the Pharaoh's DNA AWT Conference Review, Marchant; 2011)

An autosomal Dna study based on cluster analysis that looked at a combined sample of Amhara and Omoro examining a single enzyme variants:drug metabolizing enzyme (Dme) loci. found that 62% of Ethiopean fall in the same clust of Ashkenazi Jews, Norwegians and Armenians based on that gene. Only 24% of Ethiopians cluster with Bantus and Afro-Caribbeans.8% with Papua New Guineans, and 6% with Chinese.
'Wilson et al.' (2001)
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11668345_Population_genetic_structure_of_variable_drug_response

The majority of Ethiopians are not E1b1a a large number of them are e1b which today has almost no existence in pure black Africa.

Y Dna Haplogroups of Ethiopia all text Y Dna Haplogroups of Ethiopia[13]{15}{16}{17}

A composite look at most Ydna studies done so far[14]{15}{16}{17}
reveals that out of a total of 459 males sampled from Ethiopia, approximately 58% of Y-chromosome haplotypes were found to belong to Haplogroup E, of which 71% (41% of total) were characterized by one of it's further downstream sub lineage known as E1b1b, while the remainder were mostly characterized by Haplogroup E1b1(x E1b1b.E1b1a) and to a lesser extend Haplogroup E2.
With respect to E1b1b, some studies have found that it exists at it's highest level among the Oromo, where it respresented 62.8% of the haplotypes, while it was found at 35.4% among the Amhara,[15] other studies however have found an almost equal representation of Haplogroup E1b1b at approximately 57% in both the Oromo and the Amhara.[18]The haplogroup (as it's predecessor E1b1) is thought to have originated in Ethiopia or elsewhere in the Horn of Africa. About one half of E1b1b found in Ethiopia is further characterized by E1b1b1a (Em-78).
Which arose later in north-eastern Africa and then back-migrated to eastern Africa.[19]

Moran et al. (2004)
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Secondly, Ramses was E1b1a but the testing wasn't always the same result and it was ruled E1b1a by "majority rule" as well as E1b1a not being a Negroid bantu Haplogroup until Recent time. During the time of Ramses, it was not present in sub Sahara. It's origins is in Eurasia, that's where the "e" comes from.

It spread from North Africa to sub Sahara in Recent times and spread throughout with the Bantu Negroid expansion which was basically a bloodbath of ur ancestors colonizing and raping the indigenous central and south Africans who many are now extinct but traces of them are found in Bantus.

E1b1a is Eurasian in Origin. Negroids are a recent addition to Africa
[/s]

We dont need your fake stories. It is already well known history that the Bantus once ruled the world, from Africa to Europe and they will rule again at the end of this age.

The continent of Africa as you'll call it today, has always been the home of Bantus (Isrealites) and the E1B1A haplogroup. Those who ruled Europe were Bantus who migrated out of Africa.

The fake Egyptians and fake North Africans all have similar DNA haplogroup (E1B1B) as the fake Jews in the fake land they call ISRAEL.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

We dont need your fake stories. This is already well known history. The Bantus once ruled the world and they will rule again at the end of this age.

The fake Egyptians and fake North Africans all have similar DNA haplogroup (E1B1B) as the fake Jews in the fake land they call ISRAEL.

bantu... bantu.. bantu... what are we gonna do with ya?

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

bantu... bantu.. bantu... what are we gonna do with ya?

Yes it's Abantu, meaning the Righteous people, the people of the Most High.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

We dont need your fake stories. It is already well known history that the Bantus once ruled the world, from Africa to Europe and they will rule again at the end of this age.

[img]https://media1./images/8aff6e00a34e2494112910fa4232a9b7/tenor.gif?itemid=7506930[/img]

Can u believe this pipsqueak bantu talking about ever ruling europe let alone the world

This is what happened when ur bantu Negroid ancestors ever tried ruling Egypt attacking it's southern borders. Come look

All u bantus could do was colonize sub Sahara but when the Europeans and Arabs came look what happened.

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:

Yes it's Abantu, meaning the Righteous people, the people of the Most High.

Keep Coping bantu, there isn't anything Righteous about ur people at all. Here is the real definition.

Abantu means “people” in several African languages. [2] Abantu (or 'Bantu' as it was used by colonists) is the Zulu word for people. It is the plural of the word 'umuntu', meaning 'person', and is based on the stem '--ntu' plus the plural prefix 'aba'.

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Keep Coping bantu, there isn't anything Righteous about ur people at all. Here is the real definition.

Abantu means “people” in several African languages. [2] Abantu (or 'Bantu' as it was used by colonists) is the Zulu word for people. It is the plural of the word 'umuntu', meaning 'person', and is based on the stem '--ntu' plus the plural prefix 'aba'.

A muntu is a divine being. One with the divine essense that comes from YAH. They were envied for their Spirituality and their industry. They are ISOLELE. Not those fake people you call ISRAEL.

A Muntu has no alien genes like the seed of serpent/Cain (white people). He is the pure human. It's a Bantu word... Nguni to be precise (a language group to which the Zulus, Xhosa etc belong). Don't try to teach me BANTU, continue with your European lies.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by MuttleyLaff: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

It's so typical of these bantucentric negroid Frauds, they want to claim Egypt and Hebrews to run from their Bantu ancestry and try to feel important. Look what they did also when they genocided and colonized all of sub Sahara.

[img]h ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/[/img]

h ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CIlTrtLgfFY/

Does the bantu liar have a name and/or Nairaland username at all?
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

Yes, when they can't respond logically or have an answer, the negroidcentric bantus can only post memes and jokes. Look how much I control u. grin

I will continue to destroy your lies regardless of how many monickers you use. This is about your third or fourth monicker. grin
Desperate liar.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2020
donnie:

I will continue to destroy your lies regardless of how many monickers you use. This is about your third or fourth monicker. grin
Desperate liar.
I know of someone in Greece who had a Vision.. a Dream to take a local crippled man to the mountain and to wash his legs in Holy Water from a Fountain... Well he woke up and did it.. and the former crippled man in his dream that he now took... he walks now.. This isn't a joke. Get over the race thing like I am. Let The HOLY SPIRIT Convict and Guide you. Fast. Walk in The SPIRIT. Be Born Again and Receive it!

Christianity is Real! And something Big will happen tomorrow I believe.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by donnie(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2020
CHRISTISmyLORD:

I know of someone in Greece who had a Vision.. a Dream to take a local crippled man to the mountain and to wash his legs in Holy Water from a Fountain... Well he woke up and did it.. and the former crippled man in his dream that he now took... he walks now.. This isn't a joke. Get over the race thing like I am. Let The HOLY SPIRIT Convict and Guide you. Fast. Walk in The SPIRIT. Be Born Again and Receive it!

Christianity is Real! And something Big will happen tomorrow I believe.

The rain falls and the sun shines on all nations. Such things do happen, the miraculous happens even by other nations. I have seen such miracles myself, even when I was a Christian. Every nation has their prophets. But don't preach that Christian nonsnese to me, You cannot worship YAH in the spirit and LIES. You should worship Him in the Spirit and TRUTH

My message is to wake my people up...I don't have a message to other nations except: Your judgement is coming for what you did to YAKUBI (Jacob). And yes they shall pay, miracles or no miracles.

Christianity like Islam is a pagan religion.
Re: Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 1:03am On Mar 13, 2021
donnie:

The rain falls and the sun shines on all nations. Such things do happen, the miraculous happens even by other nations. I have seen such miracles myself, even when I was a Christian. Every nation has their prophets. But don't preach that Christian nonsnese to me, You cannot worship YAH in the spirit and LIES. You should worship Him in the Spirit and TRUTH

My message is to wake my people up...I don't have a message to other nations except: Your judgement is coming for what you did to YAKUBI (Jacob). And yes they shall pay, miracles or no miracles.

Christianity like Islam is a pagan religion.

I came to tell you that GOD So LOVES you. HE IS LOVE. Don't be here for HIS Wrath. I know you may not like whites, maybe they were mean and racist to you like in america demonic evil people and times, but don't worry we aren't like that. I am not like that and neither are we Christians I like bantu people they are nice to me most of them and kind. Black people in america are kind for the most part seriously.

We are all family through CHRIST. Believe me that miracles happen, I am no longer mad at you or hate you for what you said, I know maybe you are just hurt. I also eat Nigerian food ha ha ha. Healthy compared to all the other junk out there that can be ordered.

Listen give your life to CHRIST. Seek HIM and you Will Find HIM. I really believe I am sent here to preach to you and tell you the truth may the SPIRIT move in me to type the right things.

HE Returns. I was wrong about something happening that day, but HE Returns. Check out AoC Network on youtube, I know you think you are a Hebrew, But I know you are not.

I do not think any less of you or your "people" we are all one through CHRIST and Jews spiritually together. I love black women I defend them a lot from racists online and I love white women too and all raced women are beautiful and cool.

Go.. Go ask HIM seriously, I ain't perfect only HE IS. Ask HIM. Seriously read my words and if I can do anything in my life is help bring people to HIM. I want you to be Saved really and believe me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Joking With Hell Fire / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? / How Many Times Have You Changed Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.