Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (63114 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Rest In Peace girl
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Chai
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Invest in Healthcare, den no go hear.......... The silence of the masses, shall silently keep inflicting pain.......... wink

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Chai ndo biko
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by tropaz(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2020
juman:
May politicians and their family members die all.

Na u no go die

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2020
femi4:
What killed her?
Complications from toe whitlow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by scarybeeeee: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
So sad. May her soul find rest.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Investigate this and you will see that the death was most likely avoidable. This is a woman whose father is worth billions.
Then someone will say making money solves all things in that shithole. A woman on welfare in a developed country can access better healthcare than the billionaires in the shithole yet according to them making more money is the solution

8 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Kai!!! All the money in her fathers bank account can't help her. U see?

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
kikero:

Well, while your point is taken about hospitals, she was taken to a teaching hospital

Also, even in the best of hospitals, women still die from complications
women hardly die in the best hospitals It's either the baby didn't make or mother and child made it .

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by femi4: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Complications from toe whitlow.
when did you become "m"
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
noleflendum:
ipob terrorist spotted

He told u so ?

Or u concluded ?

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by rollandben(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Vanity upon vanity, everything is vanity...

Death is the ultimate price for all to pay, its inevitable, it come at unaware, it doesn't knocks before taken anyone.
Repent from your old ways today as, built your home in heaven and stop accumulates and chasing mere earthly materials. Accept God as your lord and personal saviour as tomorrow may be too late for me and you.

REST IN PEACE
MY CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by molbic(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2020
omo see rapping anyway that's how ancient egyptian used to rap their dead bodies and mummified some of them that the remains of pheroah Ramsi ,Anaktutemum ,tuktekhamun ,Nerfertiti and so many others were buried that after 6000 years their sophagus were found intact
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Sarah20A:
women hardly die in the best hospitals It's either the baby didn't make or mother and child made it .

From the Nigerian perspective,

1. Delay in getting to a good hospital sometimes can have an impact on mortality or morbidity

2. Then there are the rare complications like amniotic fluid embolism ( please don't Google for it, it's awful)

3. Also some women don't book their pregnancies on time, and as a result conditions that would have been caught on time are missed

4. Then there is the comorbidity like sickle cell anemia, diabetes , asthma , etc that can make childbearing risky

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by myrates: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Ina li llah waina ilayhi raajihuun( indeed we came from you Allah and to you we shall return). May Allah forgive her sins and grant her aljanna.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Yes all deaths are deaths. But as a man in the labour room on two different occassions as my wife delivered, this kind of loss can be heart wrenching and devastating for the entire family. It was in the labour room I concluded that there is nothing like normal childbirth as we typically attribute to non caesarian births. With what I experienced, they are all ABNORMAL. Very thin line between life and death in all. It's only God.

I feel pained for her after all the challenges of carrying the baby for months. May God grant Sadiya eternal peace. Rest on dear.

6 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by PenSniper: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Pregnant out of wedlock ? Why no marriage ?

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by izubext007: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2020
was she married
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Rip to her. I hope the baby survived sha
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by eejo(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Nigerian Hospitals are poorly equipped with untrained professionals. I nearly lost my wife during childbirth despite the fact that I was in the system then. Simple Vaginal delivery became complicated but she survive by GOD grace. Nigerians Healthcare is a right and not a privilege because at a point in all our lives we going to use the Hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Yankee101:
May her soul rest in peace

She was a little girl when her dad was in power

I hope leaders will build world class hospitals
HMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP JARE

EVERYBODY HAS HIS OR HER APPOINTED DATE HOSPITAL OR NO HOSPITAL
WHEN YOUR TIME COMES GO AND HIDE IN A HOSPITAL

RUBBISH
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by victory36(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Serves them right. They haven't seen anything yet. Next time he is in power, he will build better health infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
azmanaty02:
Died at 23,when did she got married.

Pls I want to know how old she was when she got married.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by MosayA: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
It saddens me when women die due to complication from childbirth.

May God console the family

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Wher is the social distance here and face marks? Pls open our schools

5 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Childbirth death news is something I always I hate to read about....
May the Good God forgive her transgressions and give her eternal rest.

And does anyone by chance knew what that umbrella was for?

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2020
myrates:
Ina li llah waina ilayhi raajihuun( indeed we came from you Allah and to you we shall return). May Allah forgive her sins and grant her aljanna.
There's no forgiveness of sin after death.

You better stop that nonsense... biko.

5 Likes

Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
juman:
May politicians and their family members die all.
Too harsh.
Re: Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2020
But the doctor should have opted for CS nah when they noticed complication. Nigeria doctors need to change the way they practise.

If during anti natal proper job was done they should have noticed the imminent problem that might occur during delivery but in my country no way now it had turned to oh its Allah will as if Allah has no will on Saudi Arabia, as if Allah has no will on Kuwait etc where they take no chances doing their job or get fire.

RIP young lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.