Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse (29789 Views)

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by kingsvictor2: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

That is why we continue to jail and kill Ipob terrorist
yea because we hv a terrorist as a president. "God's willing we won't continue to agitate for total implementation of sharia across Nigeria" Buhari=Shekau. in a sane country without Muslims in it, u can't kill unarmed people and go free. it can only happen in Islamic infested terrorised countries

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Bobage16(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Yeah lil Wayne said I pray on these pussies before I eat them. You are on track.
lol..de ain't going astray..
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by kingsvictor2: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

I am from Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria
End of discussion, we ain't in d same level. Use ur Google, most beautiful states in Nigeria. so never u mention development ever again until u get rid of brown roofs in ur capital. till then, shut up

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by solmusdesigns: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
kingsvictor2:
yea because we hv a terrorist as a president. "God's willing we won't continue to agitate for total implementation of sharia across Nigeria" Buhari=Shekau. in a sane country without Muslims in it, u can't kill unarmed people and go free. it can only happen in Islamic infested terrorised countries

If you were intelligent and understand governance... You'd understand that only Lawmakers can make Sharia laws not Buhari the president

More Ipob terrorist to get shot
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by solmusdesigns: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
kingsvictor2:
End of discussion, we ain't in d same level. Use ur Google, most beautiful states in Nigeria. so never u mention development ever again until u get rid of brown roofs in ur capital. till then, shut up

Lol. The whole of Ibo land can't even stand Ibadan in infrastructure not to talk of Enugu village

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by MsAllison(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

If you were intelligent and understand governance... You'd understand that only Lawmakers can make Sharia laws no Buhari the president

More Ipob terrorist to get shot
assalamulykum grin

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by MsAllison(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Lol. The whole of Ibo land can't even stand Ibadan in infrastructure not to talk of Enugu village

just like they can't stand the mouth odor oozing from the gutter and kpomo lips of some people grin

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by kingsvictor2: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

infrastructure with brown roof, hahahahahahaha. stop deceiving yourself, Enugu , Anambra and Ebonyi are far better than any nonsense state in d west besides Lagos. Tell yourself d truth, stop being a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by solmusdesigns: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
kingsvictor2:
infrastructure with brown roof, hahahahahahaha. stop deceiving yourself, Enugu , Anambra and Ebonyi are far better than any nonsense state in d west besides Lagos. Tell yourself d truth, stop being a terrorist

My boy ask ya uncles littering Ibadan especially Iwo road axis

Ibadan alone has more stadium, radio station, tv stations, UCH top hospital, UI best University, 5 malls than the whole of tiny Ibo land and that's a fact
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by JimmyDarmody: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Bobage16:
lol..de ain't going astray..
eggzatlee grin
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2020
I thank God I'm a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Pymetrics: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Jazakallahu khayra. When they don't know the value of something, they criticize it with their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by dryakson(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2020
The most hatred religion in the world, surprisingly, the fastest growing religion in the world.
Statistics revealed that Islam will be the largest religion in the world by 2070.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2020
gypsey:
Really? okay, so explain this bizzare idea of praying before sex

And oh! do you agree or think that it is not discriminatory and biggoted that people on niaraland are forced to agree that they are muslims for few days (which is nonesensical) before commenting on a muslim topic?

cheers! grin

Answer these?

Why do You pray before eating ?
Why do You pray before embarking on a journey

Why do You pray before sleeping ?

Why do You pray before writing ur exams ?

If praying is not harmful , I'd say it isn't bad to use it as an opener prior to actions or events .

They (Nairaland) did so to deter you people from creating nuisance on a topic meant for Muslims only. The height of despiration is accepting the oath just to come and pollute the thread.

Hardly will you see Muslims littering the Christian section.

I must commend nairaland for this.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2020
dryakson:
The most hatred religion in the world, surprisingly, the fastest growing religion in the world.
Statistics revealed that Islam will dominate all the religions in a short while.

Allahu Akbar.

I'm seriously glad
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Softgamer: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2020
SuperSupremo:
it's like you don't understand the word halaal in the first place, simply means Islamically approved or right.

No need to descend to the gutters unprovoked!
islamic approved blowjobb kill una there

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by kingsvictor2: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

My boy ask ya uncles littering Ibadan especially Iwo road axis

Ibadan alone has more stadium, radio station, tv stations, UCH top hospital, UI best University, 5 malls than the whole of tiny Ibo land and that's a fact
it's Friday, go and slam ur head on d ground now u hv d chance. I don't trust u, u may decide to be d next suicide bomber to terrorise maiduguri, Allahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by solmusdesigns: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2020
kingsvictor2:
it's Friday, go and slam ur head on d ground now u hv d chance. I don't trust u, u may decide to be d next suicide bomber to terrorise maiduguri, Allahu akbar

How it take concern you Ibo man?? If I like I practice yoga like Buddhist, if I like I bow to the ground and scream Allah Akbar ( God the Merciful God the Greatest) Atleast unlike you worshiping mere private jet Pastor I am bowing for my God same way Abraham, Moses and Jesus did
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Turantula(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2020
kcnwaigbo:
May Allah and the prophet give us the strength to go More than five rounds as we go into fivesome with our four wives.

Oh Allah Grant us this request as we practice how to enjoy our 72 concubines as we get ready for the seventy three some in Aljannah
Am sure this is what their prayers will look like
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by jaggabban: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xtians can go to any length to comment on Islamic threads but Muslims don't give a fvck on their useless threads. They are always not secured.
I LOVE ISLAM!
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Audaite: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
....By implication, the likes of Boko Haram leader, and a plethora of other terrorist and criminals of muslim origin had their parents NOT saying these prayers before intercourse that produced them....Oga, who go bad go bad, no be by any f**king prayers shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam And Under Age Marriage! / Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.