Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions (25319 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by otokx(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2020
What an embarrassment, this should be a lesson to others
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Hades2016(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2020
From UK to panti grin
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by emerged01(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

a crime cannot be proven does not mean it never happened
both had sex under influence of alcohol
did rape occur?
it may be difficult to prove
verdict- case dismissed.
You should understand my post instead of twisting it. Joseph was accused by king’s wife.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by integrity16(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
I hate to blame the victim, however, why didn't she report the case to the UK authorities when she was still in the UK? What was she doing at the guy's apartment to begin with? Had it been she reported the case in the UK, they would've carried out an unbiased investigation and if found guilty, the guy would've lost his medical license and served time.

You didn't follow the story when it broke out last month. She reported the man to the UK authorities, after investigation they found out it was false accusation .

After realising she wasn't going to win, she absconded from the UK to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Zetty177x: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

both had sex under influence of alcohol
did rape occur?
it may be difficult to prove
verdict- case dismissed.

I love this part of ur statement

This is the simple truth. Maybe she can't prove it. Or something spoilt her case. But if he raped her, nothing can change that fact. U the victim lives with the ordeal and trauma
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by sharpwriter(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
I hate to blame the victim, however, why didn't she report the case to the UK authorities when she was still in the UK? What was she doing at the guy's apartment to begin with? Had it been she reported the case in the UK, they would've carried out an unbiased investigation and if found guilty, the guy would've lost his medical license and served time.

Bros, please read or follow their story. She did report in the UK, the UK government investigated. They saw that she was making a false claim. She didn't want to get arrested their, so she sneaked out of the place and fled to Nigeria. The accused doctor now filed another case here and she was picked and remanded in prison before she was now bailed according to this news.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Sellout!
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by SenecaTheYonger: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
So this babe just wanted to destroy this young man just like that?
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I am a watchman and it's my job to warn you children of Israel ( northerners not included) about the impeding doom

It's called the sudden destruction

Please be prepared, it's going to happen between now and 2023

You are not well
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
false not force..
THANK YOU...

Thank you so much.
I have corrected it.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by EdiskyHarry: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2020
I keep advising young men, beware of prostitutes they won't here.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Treasure17(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
Really? Dr Funmi was cleared first in the UK after the investigation by the police.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by atiku07(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
u did not follow original story u dey here dey yan opata! Read u say no now u just ended up looking like a mugun

rentAcock:
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by johnjon: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

She did. The guy has been cleared
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Kingpele(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=SimisoIaremi post=93798604]While this is a good news.
This should serve as a lesson to us. Don't accuse someone falsely. You can not know predict the effect of the accusation.

I wish her the best.[this your English is not of this world
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Kingpele(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=rentAcock post=93798649]I hate to blame the victim, however, why didn't she report the case to the UK authorities when she was still in the UK? What was she doing at the guy's apartment to begin with? Had it been she reported the case in the UK, they would've carried out an unbiased investigation and if found guilty, the guy would've lost his medical license and served time. [Please try to read before you comment on issues... She reported it first in UK when she realized her game is up and was about to be arrested by UK police, she flew to Nigeria
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by tareigns(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I am a watchman and it's my job to warn you children of Israel ( northerners not included) about the impeding doom

It's called the sudden destruction

Please be prepared, it's going to happen between now and 2023

Your motives are very clear now.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by doe: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Only the 2 parties involved know what truly happened.
What is happening in Nigeria is olufumilayo is using the police to silence the accuser. Same thing D'banj did.

The UK doctor is not quite free yet and could get in more trouble after this.. interim conditions still remains

Dr Olufunmilayo OGUNSANYA
Interim orders tribunal – New case Hearing concluded
Outcome
Interim conditions
Details
Interim conditions for 18 months, subject to review.
GMC Reference Number
Hearing date
13 Aug 2020
Location of hearing
Virtual hearing

Interim orders tribunal – Review case Hearing concluded
Outcome
Conditions varied
Details
Interim conditions to be varied and remain in place, subject to review.
GMC Reference Number
Hearing date
08 Sep 2020
Location of hearing
Virtual hearing
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Champneys: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
See her yansh like stupid pillow wey mallams them dey sell for traffic!
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Chrisbillakings(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
She reported it to the UK police and after proper investigation it was discovered that it was a false accusation, that was why she ran back to Nigeria as she was not honouring UK police summon and was already wanted over there.

This ladies are just desperate and are looking for who to bring down. She should be given like 14 years imprisonment cos what if the guy was sentenced based on this allegation, he would have lost his practising licenses, sentenced and maybe be deported sef.

rentAcock:

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by madridsta007(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364182/rape-accusation-bola-aseyan-released-meeting-bail-conditions/

Glad to see that it his Yoruba sister that conspired against him.
They can sort it out themselves while we Hausas, Fulanis, etc, watch with our popcorn.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by madridsta007(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2020
doe:
Only the 2 parties involved know what truly happened.
What is happening in Nigeria is olufumilayo is using the police to silence the accuser. Same thing D'banj did.

The UK doctor is not quite free yet and could get in more trouble after this.. interim conditions still remains

Interim orders tribunal – New case Hearing concluded
Outcome
Interim conditions
Details
Interim conditions for 18 months, subject to review.
GMC Reference Number
Hearing date
13 Aug 2020
Location of hearing
Virtual hearing

Interim orders tribunal – Review case Hearing concluded
Outcome
Conditions varied
Details
Interim conditions to be varied and remain in place, subject to review.
GMC Reference Number
Hearing date
08 Sep 2020
Location of hearing
Virtual hearing

She has an opportunity to silence the silencer by bringing all her evidence to the authorities.
Or she doesnt have any?

She wanted to tie him down with pregnancy. This wont be the last time it will happen. And it is not the first.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by eabumere: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
you mean you did not read where she reported to the UK police
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by doe: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2020
madridsta007:

She has an opportunity to silence the silencer by bringing all her evidence to the authorities.
Or she doesnt have any?

She wanted to tie him down with pregnancy. This wont be the last time it will happen. And it is not the first.

Tie him down ke! He is a trainee doctor, not british sef....so wetin special wey she wan tie am with pregnancy? Na wa o!
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Pearchi: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2020
I followed this story from the beginning, the guy said immediately he told her he was not interested in having a relationship with her after sex,she became pained.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Pearchi:
I followed this story from the beginning, the guy said immediately he told her he was not interested in having a relationship with her after sex,she became pained.
IF LADIES now think that MARRIAGE is now the atonement for SEX, then all the PROSTITUTES in Nigeria would have walked down the aisle in Holy Matrimony.
When did SEXX become the yardstick for measuring Common Sense (wisdom)..?
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by peeps4u: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2020
doe:

Tie him down ke! He is a trainee doctor, not british sef....so wetin special wey she wan tie am with pregnancy? Na wa o!

He is a trained Dr, as you said, but already has his own house in UK and doing well over there.
Whatever made the lady to desperately leave Naija to go meet the young man in UK, after the first visa refusal, was enough for the lady to try tie the guy down with pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Spiritualizt: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Rape accuser is released after meeting up bail condition,My question is what will now happen to someone who is falsely charged and convicted for Rape?
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Eminya(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

Did you follow the story? If no, you need to read up before commenting.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by dayleke: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=doe post=93800868]Only the 2 parties involved know what truly happened.

Why do you guys just like to see what you want to see?

Did you read the part where it said that she failed to respond to police summons over there in the UK?

Was she not the one that reported him to the authorities?

Why did she run away to Nigeria then?
She should have stayed and follow everything through na....
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by jossydee1: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Hello nairalander,
Are you a writer who needs to advertise your skills, visit www.largefocus.com and advertise your skills free of charge.
Freely submit your work samples
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Comedian2019: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Kaduna State will not learn from this. Bunch of paedophiles. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Boko Haram Kidnapped Traditional Ruler, Lamine, And His Family (picture) / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over The Murder Of Nigerian Guy In London. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.