Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions (25517 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by doe: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2020
peeps4u:

He is a trained Dr, as you said, but already has his own house in UK and doing well over there.
Whatever made the lady to desperately leave Naija to go meet the young man in UK, after the first visa refusal, was enough for the lady to try tie the guy down with pregnancy.

Anyone can buy a house in the UK. Shey she def na doctor and could also do her plab and relocate. Na them 2 know wetin them do.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Clothingonline9(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Affordable men clothing
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by doe: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=dayleke post=93802573][/quote]

Police summon in the UK grin grin
That narrative is a lie. No be naija police. Dem no dey summon for UK.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Slurity(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
IT IS HIGH TIME TO ALWAYS HAVE SEX UNDER CAMERA TO SAFE YOU FROM FALSE RAPE ACCUSERS. I TALK MY OWN.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by peeps4u: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2020
doe:

Anyone can buy a house in the UK. Shey she def na doctor and could also do her plab and relocate. Na them 2 know wetin them do.
Not anyone can buy a hous in UK, just like not anyone can have a house in Nigeria also. You must be financially stable to do that. A poor man can't do that.
I was reacting to your post like the young Dr is not worth the lady attempting to tie him down with pregnancy.

The lady attempted twice to go meet this guy after her first visa denial. It was even the guy that helped her to secure the second visa. Why didn't she relocate on herself?

This lady was eating free food, internet and accommodation for more than 3 months with this guy. I guess she would enjoy that without paying for them if she relocated on her own?

She got angry after the guy didn't show commitment when sh arrived UK.

She wanted the guy.
That's all

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Basher8583: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
I hate to blame the victim, however, why didn't she report the case to the UK authorities when she was still in the UK? What was she doing at the guy's apartment to begin with? Had it been she reported the case in the UK, they would've carried out an unbiased investigation and if found guilty, the guy would've lost his medical license and served time.

You obviously didn't read the post. Lazy youth
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Softgamer: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2020
should be burnt alive or her pusy castrated tongue
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by sonofElElyon: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2020
conviction, not arraignment is what determined guilt or innocence

wait for the court's verdict / judgement..

peeps4u:
She has probably destroyed the chance to enter Europe or any good country again.

This false accusation crime will be on database now because she allegedly ran away from UK after seeing her game was over and wasn't going to see young man she accused jailed.

Good for her and all false accusers
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Meanwhile Kaduna state govt will now be helping these daughters of Jezebel to castrate their ex boyfriends who jilted them...
I wish they castrated that particular doctor though he's the King of feminists on Twitter. Let a girl accuse you on twitter, he will be the one to carry the matter on his head. Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Cognitivedisson(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2020
madjune:
But, the babe fine o.

You sure say this doctor no be gay?
Because the babe yellow?

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by dahnimoh(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
I hate to blame the victim, however, why didn't she report the case to the UK authorities when she was still in the UK? What was she doing at the guy's apartment to begin with? Had it been she reported the case in the UK, they would've carried out an unbiased investigation and if found guilty, the guy would've lost his medical license and served time.

Please go back and read the post or better still look for an interpreter. I can see that your interest is for the guy to loose his medical license. Imagine if the guy is your senior brother.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by peeps4u: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2020
sonofElElyon:
conviction, not arraignment is what determined guilt or innocence

wait for the court's verdict / judgement..

While we await the court judgement, the fact of the moment is that she ran away from UK into Nigeria after failing to honour several calls from UK Police. Her rape accusation in UK has been found to be false and the guy has been cleared, she left UK to avoid police arrest.
She has failed to clear her name with UK police, so much his false accusations will surely be against her in the database and may never enter UK or Europe or any good country again.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by pikechukwu6(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Things dey happen grin

For your CCTV surveillance camera
Electric fence
Call: 07039439812
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by sonofElElyon: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2020
that brings a new twist ..

peeps4u:

While we await the court judgement, the fact of the moment is that she ran away from UK into Nigeria after failing to honour several calls from UK Police. Her rape accusation in UK has been found to be false and the guy has been cleared, she left UK to avoid police arrest.
She has failed to clear her name with UK police, so much his false accusations will surely be against her in the database and may never enter UK or Europe or any good country again.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Premiumwriter: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
the UK agencies carried out a thorough investigation and found out she was lying.

They already cleared the guys name. He charged her for defamation or something and she ran to Nigeria.

He's still charging her in Nigeria. That's why you are hearing this now.

1 Like

Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
ojuu4u:

Ill advised? I guess you re the one tot her how to manipulate.

It's not particularly necessary to respond on comments , especially when you do not understand the context in which it was written you know?
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Cognitivedisson:

Because the babe yellow?

This response is hilarious.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Nuel4:
I wish they castrated that particular doctor though he's the King of feminists on Twitter. Let a girl accuse you on twitter, he will be the one to carry the matter on his head. Foolish man

Lol...buh dats extreme n barbaric mehn
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
You don't know anything about this story. Ask yourself, why did she run away from UK? You think say na you sami UK pass? The guy proved she framed him up and so he was let off the hook in UK. Unbiased investigation indeed!
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by abasscity(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=93797389]The end is near

I am a watchman and it's my job to warn you children of Israel ( northerners not included) about the impeding doom

It's called the sudden destruction

Please be prepared, it's going to happen between now and 2023

How did you know?
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by abasscity(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I am a watchman and it's my job to warn you children of Israel ( northerners not included) about the impeding doom

It's called the sudden destruction

Please be prepared, it's going to happen between now and 2023

How do you know
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Lumig: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
SimisoIaremi:
While this is a good news.
This should serve as a lesson to us. Don't accuse someone falsely. You can't predict the effect of the accusation.

I wish her the best.
why wishing her the best?? Because she is a woman??
SOMEONE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by jamiuazeez(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2020
this should be under section 419 of criminal law of Lagos....
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by DissTroy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

a man who has disciplined himself on women affairs has solved half of his problems on Earth...

These days,I fear women pass devil...
True. Always dig up a woman's history before getting intimate with her. Always. Also, while courting girls on social media, avoid getting personal with females on Twitter and Nairaland. If she has a post history of being 'woke' avoid her all together, not even for business. They abound on Twitter and Nairaland, and apart from interacting on posts, I've never gotten too personal with any and warn my buddies never to too.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Gluton: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
I wonder what u people gain in tarnishing a man's image after having consensual sex. No single shame in this world again.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by madridsta007(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
doe:

Tie him down ke! He is a trainee doctor, not british sef....so wetin special wey she wan tie am with pregnancy? Na wa o!

Apparently, it is what her messages in her phone indicates.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

She did report in the uk and he was investigated and found innocent.

She fled to nigeria when they started asking her questions.

It's not like here where a rspe screamer is lying and thy will say dont do it again.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Humans can be so calculative. You went all the way to uk to trap a man with pussy. Smh
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by EdmundDantes(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

Win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering simple questions. Tomorrow Septemeber 12th @9pm. See previous shows here
https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203

You obviously didn't read the story or you failed to comprehend what you read.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by frog12: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
but the MAN admits he was drunk and they slept!
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by madjune(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cognitivedisson:

Because the babe yellow?

No. I no be afonja wey dey craze for yellow.

Her eyes and lips.
Re: Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions by sandysaint: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

Win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering simple questions. Tomorrow Septemeber 12th @9pm. See previous shows here
https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203

You obviously don't know about the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video) / Decomposing Beheaded Body Of A Missing Man Found In Warri River (Photos) / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.