Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Women Ask If Infection Does Stop Ovulation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Ask If Infection Does Stop Ovulation (216 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / 9 Common Questions Women Ask About Pregnancy And The Answers / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Ask If Infection Does Stop Ovulation by ajenimuni: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Absolutely YES... Just the way stds infection weaken men sperm and if not taken care of that sperm turn to zero so stds affect production of egg in women... It start by reducing one menstrual from 5 days to 4/3/2/1 and one will not get to notice ovulation as well... This are not what most knows and takes an experience one to know this.... Am into core herbal healing and this has treatment first on the stds to be well taken care off and if married both must be well treated before meeting sexually then one goes to boost the ovulation... Treated on this often and am available with those within Lagos that needed to see me on it to avoid any form of doubt...
my reach +2349060054012
Re: Women Ask If Infection Does Stop Ovulation by ajenimuni: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Women Ask If Infection Does Stop Ovulation by ajenimuni: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
. . .

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Boost My Retentive Memory? / Is It True That Sleeping Naked Can Prevent Prostatitis? / Who Can Help Me Bend My Stiff Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.