Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches (52609 Views)

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of LA Liga Matches / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by miketayo(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Here we go again

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Once de start showing epl, DStv is dropping dere monthly subscription by half de formal price
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by integrity16(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:
Wow

All EPL live matches or selected ones?

EFL, not EPL. EFL is the English second divisio. (CHAMPIONSHIP)
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by xtervaganza(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
TSTV should never be trusted. They were a flop the last time after an overhyped intro. I will wait for at least 3years before trusting them with my money.
me too. I believe those behind that company are crooks.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
They are having sense now. Starting small and growing steadily. Hitv started big and crashed

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by ayenale1(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2020
A journey with a thousand miles start with a step.

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by reyscrub(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2020
How and where can someone get their decoder and how much is it pls?
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by sgogungbe: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Good development, how much be dey decode, hope say na pay as u view.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by atiku07(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2020
do you know how much u pay to watch the ESPN on DSTV
Tizozo:
ESPN (now on DSTV) also shows EFL matches, is that correct?

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nbotee(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Wetin I wan know na wen we fit track dem to begin watch am free for now
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by jericco1(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
It is nice but EPL is expensive yes and I hope they get the right too
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by 4tomandchi: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:
Wow

All EPL live matches or selected ones?
EFL not EPL don't be confused.
They will be showing English Football League (Championship) games not English Premier League games.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by powalez: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2020
T
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2020
heykims:
Championship, are TSTV crew okay?

It is cheaper for them

Hitv failed in part because they found it too expensive to keep on paying for Premier league rights

Premier League rights are very very expensive. Even for the BBC in the UK, who until recently were not able to afford to broadcast premier League on TV until this year ( and they could only afford to broadcast one or two matches a week)

Also Tstv is following the Startimes model. Don't compete directly with DStv.

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Gabbriell: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Shuu, so na division 2 dey make them brag like ds shocked .

Anyway, get all your football betting tips from small odds, to big odds at https://futbol.tips

Visit https://futbol.tips
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by abah001: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2020
What do we benefit that is our own in this country, we produce garri,still garri is expensive, we Have oil, still oil keep increasing everyday, we where importing rice, but now that we have started producing our own it is still expensive. We now have TStv, so what are will to gain from TStv?

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by jericco1(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2020
visijo:
Can you date someone that has dated someone you dated when you start dating before you dated the person?

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2020
Anything to pepper DSTV I will support

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by blowjohn(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

Really , for a start.

Do you know how much it costs to get EPL right?

Ordinary Tv adverts on big matches na chunk...

Do u know how much they would make if they bought the rights?
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Kaybaba5(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Good one
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by blowjohn(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2020
4tomandchi:

EFL not EPL don't be confused.
They will be showing English Football League (Championship) games not English Premier League games.

What the heck!
Who will be watching championship games?
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
TSTV should never be trusted. They were a flop the last time after an overhyped intro. I will wait for at least 3years before trusting them with my money.

Yeah,they made promises they could not keep, then started doing piracy...

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by blowjohn(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
kikero:

It is cheaper for them

Hitv failed in part because they found it too expensive to keep on paying for Premier league rights

Premier League rights are very very expensive. Even for the BBC in the UK, who until recently were not able to afford to broadcast premier League on TV until this year ( and they could only afford to broadcast one or two matches a week)

Also Tstv is following the Startimes model. Don't compete directly with DStv.

Nothing too expensive for any typical Nigerian billionaire.
They just dont want to be serious about investing
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by slowice(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
xtervaganza:
me too. I believe those behind that company are crooks.

This guy, you don't know the country you are from... You won't believe the powerful forces standing against this business. They are trying to break a monopoly that has lasted for decades and you think it ll be an easy battle? Knowing how corrupt our government officials are, it is a miracle that they are coming back. I didn't expect them to back again much more this early.

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
blowjohn:

What the heck!

Some people would

The championship has some good players , and some potential premier League stars..

Vardy of Lecister was a championship player for several years..

Plus it is what Tstv can afford. Hitv failed because they found it too hard to sustain payments for premier League rights Vs DStv deep pockets

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2020
blowjohn:

Nothing too expensive for any typical Nigerian billionaire.
They just dont want to be serious about investing

No, Premier League is very expensive, even for average billionaires. It's even expensive for the BBC self,and BBC has budgets in the tens of billions of pounds

A little bit about DStv. In addition to the finances they get from subscription rates, they are backed by an investment company called Naspers,whose assets are in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

Far more than any Naija billionaire can afford( unless your name is Dangote)
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by SexytorresE(f): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
How do I get this decoder
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Adedotguy: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2020
wink
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Clothingonline9(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2020
A dispatch rider living in Alimosho is needed for immediate employment salary 35k plus commission
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by slowice(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2020
If you have met anyone that have a big business or that ve tried to set up a good business in Nigeria, you will know that is one of the most difficult things to do.the country seem like it is designed to stop the progress of genuine businesses. Some can't even take because of silly bottlenecks and mammoth corruption.

I respect tstv for persevering

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by 4tomandchi: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
blowjohn:

What the heck!
LOL!!!
Nigerians always love second hand grin grin grin
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by xtervaganza(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
slowice:

This guy, you don't know the country you are from... You won't believe the powerful forces standing against this business. They are trying to break a monopoly that has lasted for decades and you think it ll be an easy battle? Knowing how corrupt our government officials are, it is a miracle that they are coming back. I didn't expect them to back again much more this early.
this is what I hate about Nigeria. nobody wants to claim responsibility for their failures. You think you can challenge a multibillion dollar franchise like Dstv with rag tag almajiri style preparations? Tstv don't have the money to invest. It's as simple as that. No 2 ways about it.

When they came out then they lied to people, took their customer's money to invest when there is no product on ground. unfortunately for them the money they took from people is not enough. If Nigeria is not a failed state everyone involved in that company would be in jail right now. But Nigeria rewards stupidity and criminals. This is why we keep re-electing low lives and concentrate on bbnaija.

NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk