Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches (52595 Views)

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of LA Liga Matches / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by edoairways: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Pls try to read carefully before commenting.
I actually saw you wrote hence the reply. They can't get the right because it is expensive
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Easy200: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2020

It is cheaper for them

Hitv failed in part because they found it too expensive to keep on paying for Premier league rights

Premier League rights are very very expensive. Even for the BBC in the UK, who until recently were not able to afford to broadcast premier League on TV until this year ( and they could only afford to broadcast one or two matches a week)

Also Tstv is following the Startimes model. Don't compete directly with DStv.
yeah in business you don't tell your counterpart that i'm competing with you is the result that speaks
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by NaMeAboki: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
edoairways:

I actually saw you wrote hence the reply. They can't get the right because it is expensive

That was what was implied in my post.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by edoairways: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:

That was what was implied in my post.

So you have to stick to dstv for a long time
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by NaMeAboki: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
edoairways:

So you have to stick to dstv for a long time

Yes indeed; until someone can break their monopoly.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Melaninprincess(f): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
EFL not EPL matches o
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by PAQ(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Can someone tell me where i can get it in Abuja?
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Ezmans: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:
Wow

All EPL live matches or selected ones?
efl not epl
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Skmoda360(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:
Wow

All EPL live matches or selected ones?
EFL tori olorun.... undecided
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by earnit3: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
TsthiefV again in 2020 an unreliable cable tv
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Viktom(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheSERAPH:

A good one from TStv. The other party that

fraustrated their effort the last time has

forgotten that life is not a competition with

others but it is a rivalry with ourselves.

Tstv has been seeking each day to break the record of their yesterday.

They work and seek each day to come back

stronger and better. They had master some of

their weakness of yesterday and they seek each

day to repair their past mistake. This is but a
PROGRESS.

Great rivalries don't have to be built on hatred.

They are built on respect. Tstv i wish you guys well.

Meanwhile, This is the same way satan and his

agents fraustrate people effort from following

CHRIST. They will do all they can to stop you but

all you need is to believe in CHRIST and focus on

HIM. Surely you will overcome them.

The Coming of the Lord is near. REPENT

first I thought it was righteousness89 but on a second thought, I decided to check for the moniker. this is the best way to preach online, not by condemning us. kudos man, more ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by everyevery: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Start small grow big
Nice one
If you can do highlights for all the weekend matches please don’t hesitate to
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by SlyCharlie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
NACE13:

shocked You don't say! I really enjoyed it and I had the intention of getting their decoder this month because of EPL. Too bad though. Any hope of them coming back?
Thank you for this.
it's works only in the south south and south east and some part of Abuja and Kaduna. coverage isn't nationwide.

besides they are off air at the moment, they might be back soon, but I don't know if they will still show all games like they used to.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by Allthetruth(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Go to their office, they're still running cables, if you believe them you're on your own.
Re: Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches by nyabingi(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Guys what is the chance of receiving tstv or any other free to air with this decoder. It used to receive JoyPrime and multitv channels but suddenly stopped

Pls how can I set it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.